Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Here a frendly challenges: alt breakfeast & Punishment scenes exp - mom: girls I've found that the spanking hasn't worked, instead you will have a choice either lick mine or your aunt's pussy or suck your brother cock.

Max will have the "hardship" of who to lick

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I could see Kara getting Kate's help to "convince" mom that girl on girl isn't so bad

just an idea if someone feels like it or needs some inspiration

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017

OK, I cleaned up a bunch of stuff, tried adding some audio and added the end "scene.". I still noticed a typo or two when testing the download from MEGA and can not figure out how to set up the main menu image. Something in the defaults I chose is overwriting my changes.

Next up, dinking around in DAZ to see if I can figure out how to do renders for the first scene and finish. And maybe adding decision menus for some choices.

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Some of you have messaged me about modding BB. I'm not the biggest fan of visual novels, but FunFiction and I touched upon the idea of a mod putting the characters from BB into 3D mode, like the game "The Twist" is anyone else interested in this? Live 3D, rather than 2D pictures? Unity can run Daz characters.
6led-1.jpg

Apr 5, 2017
Some of you have messaged me about modding BB. I'm not the biggest fan of visual novels, but FunFiction and I touched upon the idea of a mod putting the characters from BB into 3D mode, like the game "The Twist" is anyone else interested in this? Live 3D, rather than 2D pictures? Unity can run Daz characters.
View attachment 17160
But the quality of live rendering though, unless you have a good gear

Reactions: boof59

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
View attachment 17160
That would be nice. But only if Max isn't such a Dick in 3D. :)

Reactions: boof59

kqmaverick

Jun 26, 2017
Here is a simple Alicia on couch shot with low lighting (i still feel like i brightened everything up too much). Render took forever and after finishing it i think DS modified the Tank Top because i don't remember the one in game being partially see-through. Going to work on a nice television glow light scene now. Also does anyone know a way to fix issues with clothing not laying right on the body? Under Alicia's breasts the tank top looks odd.

Alicia Lighting Test.png

9della

Aug 3, 2017

OK, I cleaned up a bunch of stuff, tried adding some audio and added the end "scene.". I still noticed a typo or two when testing the download from MEGA and can not figure out how to set up the main menu image. Something in the defaults I chose is overwriting my changes.

Next up, dinking around in DAZ to see if I can figure out how to do renders for the first scene and finish. And maybe adding decision menus for some choices.
Great work!!

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Here is a simple Alicia on couch shot with low lighting (i still feel like i brightened everything up too much). Render took forever and after finishing it i think DS modified the Tank Top because i don't remember the one in game being partially see-through. Going to work on a nice television glow light scene now. Also does anyone know a way to fix issues with clothing not laying right on the body? Under Alicia's breasts the tank top looks odd.

View attachment 17222
Have you tried the Smoothing slider together with Collision item (Alicia's bodypart)?

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
View attachment 17160
Please Do!!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

View attachment 17222
This is a common problem with DAZ clothing, since the PA's who create them assume that the figures will be vertical.

@DimS40 is correct that smoothing and collision is one solution - usually for eliminating "poke-through." If you're looking to shift the clothing around a bit, then sometimes a D-Former will work. Or, in extreme cases, you can export the item into something like Blender, push vertices around, and then re-import the changes to Daz as a morph. There are Youtube videos on all of this - if you'd like, you can PM me and I can point you at a few.

MegaV

May 30, 2017
With Iray the more light the better. Dark scenes will take much longer than very bright scenes.
Celtic, how exactly do you light your scenes? just asking as the lighting always seems perfect on all your renders you've done here, like others I got a few headaches with lighting and getting it right

Reactions: Born2game
4.50 star(s) 8 Votes