Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
Ok lads, just a quick opinion from ya. I'm throwing around the idea of making my own little game quietly in the corner. I've been throwing together as many characters as I can as of late and trying to make them somewhat unique. And I'd just like to know if this character is too reminiscent of Alice? Rochelle.jpg

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Ok lads, just a quick opinion from ya. I'm throwing around the idea of making my own little game quietly in the corner. I've been throwing together as many characters as I can as of late and trying to make them somewhat unique. And I'd just like to know if this character is too reminiscent of Alice? View attachment 17047
hard to tell with all those clothes on :closedtongue:

Reactions: Darkaura and 9della

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Ok lads, just a quick opinion from ya. I'm throwing around the idea of making my own little game quietly in the corner. I've been throwing together as many characters as I can as of late and trying to make them somewhat unique. And I'd just like to know if this character is too reminiscent of Alice? View attachment 17047
don't look anything like alice, she resembles kira the most, but just because of the hair

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I'm finishing up the couple I had planned and then have a few other things to get to. Unlikly to come back to this scene any time soon, sorry.
:(

Can you perhaps provide the pre-render data? I might like to take a shot at manipulating that...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarkor

9della

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not an Eric fan but can someone do one or two images of that session where Ann is blind folded, with Eric and Max in the room.
- Have both the blindfold and the ball gag put on her, then Max gets to fuck Ann while Eric looks on with horror on his face as Max goes doggy style on her till he cums, then gets out of there.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
They were rendered together, that's why i said lighting is messed up.
Switch off camera light -headlamp
Unfortunately DAZ Studio still creates a headlamp for any and all cameras you create so you'll also need to select the camera, go to the Parameters tab, and in the Headlamp section set Headlamp Mode to Off. There doesn't seem to be a way to make this the default so you have to remember to do it anytime you create a camera (including if you have Studio set to always create a default camera).

It is a common mistake. Look at my failed render - same mistake - do not mind fingers going through body - another common mistake. And the third common mistake is that characters are not touching ground (or couch, desk or something different) and they are levitating.
Alice licked.png

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i like it, i want more.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes