Fan Art - Big Brother: Fan Art

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kourosh

The most active Fan Art thread with amazing content and some really awesome art. if you loved Big Brother, you are in the right place. Too bad the game is abandoned, there are some great ideas here. nothing else to say but i have to write 200 characters so .....
  2. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Contains some really good fan arts. Many of them can be use to fap :p
    BUT, and thats the main point why I rated it that low, this here is just a good method to farm Likes with the work of others (posting a art of somebody else and get the likes for it).

This topic really needs a moderation.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hannival117

Nice!!! Good game, better than expected from a game of this genre, had updates on time, the story was good (although he had no more than 3 finals). His characters were 10 with their stories, a great design of locations. I hope not to abandon this game without a continuation.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

dato000

Absolutely Amazing thread, this is one the best sites with fan-made creations that extends the game with amazing sets, really cool designs and ideas, interesting POV and is great to have a time hanging around here
  5. 5.00 star(s)

khumak

A lot of these renders are on par with the base game. In fact some of the scenes in the fan art are actually better than the base game IMO. Seems like a great way to add images for use in all of the different BB mods out there.

There are some obvious cases of scenes that don't really fit the main game like some of the crossover stuff but I think that's more a decision for the mod makers to make as far as how far to let the mod cause the story to stray from the base game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

95toLife

Awesome collection of fan art that fills a lot of gaps in the actual game and there is something for everyone here. Kudos to those contributing! Would love to see more images with Eric like the ones in this thread...without the competition, it is a story rather than a game; and without the images, the threat of Eric doing something loses a lot of meaning. More Olivia would also be awesome. And hopefully modders will continue to implement some of these images into their works. Great work all around...you are all my heroes!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

enokard

I'm very impressed by the skills and the artistic quality on this thread. Look at the work of Celtic1138 and skyphernaut for example. It's better than the original by DarkSilver. So hats off to all of them !
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Macheto

This thread is just amazing. The quality of the renders on display here are just stunning. Easily as good as DS work. They would fit seamlessly in the game. This custom content manages (mostly) to fill the sexy gaps in some situations ingame. Training of Lisa/Alice for example, but also provides silly and fun content.