Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do people have any issues with using fan art for 1 game in mods for another game? Just curious. This is the most active fan art page I know of so I thought I'd check here.

I've been making a mod for Babysitter but some of the scenes I've been wanting to do just don't have any images I can draw on for them yet (and I'm not good enough with Daz to make my own, just started messing with it recently). I know I've seen some crossover fan art in here (DMD for example) so I figured it might be ok.

I would mostly be looking to crop some images for close ups and/or animations where the backgrounds and body type/complexion are similar enough that I could get away with a girl using someone else's body if you can't see her face in all the shots.

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
When I see some of the newer Genesis 8 based models and skin textures ...
View attachment 154974
Don't u want, to do some scene, i mean a few pictures. I mean little story, from begging to ending, about Olivia and Max, or her Mom and Max, made by ur pictures. For mod's dealers. And they can do some mod for original game, for Olivia or her Mom and Max, with ur pictures. Maybe nor much pictures, but a 5 - 6. Max go to Olivia, to help with her homework, new picture how they do it's, hew pictures maybe they kisses, talk a little, and after that they try an anal. In ending Olivia Mom catch them, and Max run to home. A little, but awesome mod. Please friend, answer me. All the best, to u!

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes