Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
That is hot! I was always stumped as to why this route was never expanded when Max had the option to sacrifice Alice and tell Eric about candies, he could never see the action after that. I had like 500 stealth, knew that Eric went into Alice's room at night to take advantage of her, and all the MC could see was a frikkin' closed door!?!? WTF?

Thank you so much for these! I hope there will be lots more. :)

Reactions: Kripke

Oct 9, 2017
@Epicuren how about made a scene with Liza were max trick him to go to the living room bcuz Mom ask him to (he wants to see her reaction about see them doing naughty things) but in this version is Liza already receiving some lesson in Eric which is the twist though ..

i let your imagination to do it xD .. this is not a request but and idea of mine so feel free to see fit u' , 'u

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
@Epicuren how about made a scene with Liza were max trick him to go to the living room bcuz Mom ask him to (he wants to see her reaction about see them doing naughty things) but in this version is Liza already receiving some lesson in Eric which is the twist though ..

i let your imagination to do it XD .. this is not a request but and idea of mine so feel free to see fit u' , 'u
Hmmm, I like it. She doesn't return for a long time and Max wonders why. Something like that?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes