Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Lighting does make a lot, but somehow the skin looks to shiny...I mean Eric's dick looks like plastik...

Is there an Physical-collidation in Daz, so you could "auto"-spread mouth/vagina/ass to incoming dicks? I just see them going through other models when I try this...

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
Here's a re-render using the original character textures (Blaire, Cathy, and Makani).
Ann Lisa Eric 3some 1b.png
Also I noticed my Eric 7 should have been 102% scale but was 100%. Again. That causes some misalignment. Looks better now.

DAZ has DForce which is a physics simulation to make clothing drape and fold due to gravity and, if you're doing animation, air resistance caused by motion. It's kludgey as hell but I suppose it could be perverted to make orifices conform to the shape of penetrating objects. It probably already has.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@WBWB

I've had similar observations made about facial expressions in the Wife and Mother Fan Art thread. I don't think some people realize women do actually pull some weird faces and act like this in an Orgasm. I think they look great, especially this new Ann shot. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Mikk88

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
AFAIR this is not ingame anywhere but a fan art comic. Also the girl in the 2nd picture has "something extra".

tttt

May 26, 2017
I'll try to finish this Amelia segment in the next couple of weeks. I've been slammed at work and have lots of real life stuff, so sorry about the slow progress.
Hi, Can we have a chance to see what you can have done so far, at least few teasing picture

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes