Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
If your looking at my 1st picture of Alice and Kate and referring to that grainy look, each image I did was in UHD and took 3 hours each to render. That 1 image my GPU went AWOL in the middle and it finished earlier than it should, but I didn't have time to re-render again for 3 more hours as I had things to do. Very annoying when the GPU has a paddy or DAZ crashes. :rolleyes:

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Suprised and glad to see this topic is still active. I repeat myself but you guys should make a solid mod to continue the game

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@FristVtk

What can happen (and don't know if Nilo11 had this) if us Artists aren't checking, some of the Poses in DAZ put the Model Scale up to 120% from 100% making them way bigger than they should be. Very annoying as you then have to repose them in another place when you shrink them back to 100%, I don't know why they do that.

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
The same mistake again. Lisa is huge. You've made adult and moderately athletic man and cute teenager girl in nearly the same scale.
@FristVtk

What can happen (and don't know if Nilo11 had this) if us Artists aren't checking, some of the Poses in DAZ put the Model Scale up to 120% from 100% making them way bigger than they should be. Very annoying as you then have to repose them in another place when you shrink them back to 100%, I don't know why they do that.
Yes Don't pay attention to scale, i retry later.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes