4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Got my first render done after wrestling with Daz3D. Thanks to @celtic1138 and all the people who put these wonderful assets together. I didn't edit the pose at all and I realized after I started the render that Eric's hair was the wrong color. Oh well.
Welcome to the club! LOL

Reactions: indusfre

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Please do not take this the wrong way. I DO NOT want to start major issues this is just a comment for HUMOR.

OK, disclaimer done. :)

I love the renders, but it might have been funnier if Alice caught Eric/Victor/Scum, and Kicked him in the Crotch just b4 his happy end. :)

Sorry to those who like him, but as I said it's HUMOR. :)

Oct 9, 2017
Please do not take this the wrong way. I DO NOT want to start major issues this is just a comment for HUMOR.

OK, disclaimer done. :)

I love the renders, but it might have been funnier if Alice caught Eric/Victor/Scum, and Kicked him in the Crotch just b4 his happy end. :)

Sorry to those who like him, but as I said it's HUMOR. :)
you know that this is a FAN ART right .. ? we dont care if you wan't to discrete your opinion to others fell free to say what you want just dont be a douchbag to others who are FANATIC to some characters -_- :tf::tf::tf::tf::tf:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
you know that this is a FAN ART right .. ? we dont care if you wan't to discrete your opinion to others fell free to say what you want just dont be a douchbag to others who are FANATIC to some characters :noexpression: :tf::tf::tf::tf::tf:
Yeah, I know it's fan stuff. However, with how crazy things can get in the other threads I wanted to be safe. You never know what will set people off in this game so I like to be as careful as possible to avoid nasty stuff starting. :)

Oct 9, 2017
I think the biggest limit in Daz renders is the issue of bodily fluids. Have fun with that. lol
Yeah thats why i was wonder if Eric has a Spider WEB CUM :tf::tf::tf::tf:
Yeah, I know it's fan stuff. However, with how crazy things can get in the other threads I wanted to be safe. You never know what will set people off in this game so I like to be as careful as possible to avoid nasty stuff starting. :)
Lol its safe dude .. i just read all the thread page last 3 weeks theirs no harm on pointing some character's only and we dont really care, if you want just request or just start learning DAZ3d so that you can make your own ... as for me i havent finish cause i can only used the desktop for a 3-4 hrs cause its my big bro desktop he doesn't like when i'm using his desktop... :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::tf:

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
is that a spider web CUM ??? ahaha x'Dx'Dx'D:tf:
I think the biggest limit in Daz renders is the issue of bodily fluids. Have fun with that. lol
Yeah dudes, you're right, fluids are complicated to render. I made it by setting the surface parameters (color, transparency...), but it' not perfect. I found yesterday a new way and I'll try re-render the spider cum .

Reactions: 000000

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah dudes, you're right, fluids are complicated to render. I made it by setting the surface parameters (color, transparency...), but it' not perfect. I found yesterday a new way and I'll try re-render the spider cum .
Lol just integrate it with the whole Max/Spider-Man storyline and you'll be fine.

Reactions: bobby.bobby2

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
My second BB story.
Alex & Max playing game (console game).
Will girls let the boys quiet and just go to the kitchen looking for a sandwich, or will they disturb them ? :)
By the way, I decided (this is fan arts) that Alex and Olivia have broken up and Kyla is his new girlfriend. Hope you'll not blame me for that, ahah

Alex : Hey Max, hurry up, start the console, the girls are now busy, we have finally a quiet time, let's play and kiss some ass !
BB_Playing_games_001.png

Kyla : Oh Liza, look, boys are playing a game. Let's see if we are more sexy than their game.
Liza : No way they resist, I know both of them ;-)
BB_Playing_games_002.png

To be continued...

Oct 9, 2017
My second BB story.
Alex & Max playing game (console game).
Will girls let the boys quiet and just go to the kitchen looking for a sandwich, or will they disturb them ? :)
By the way, I decided (this is fan arts) that Alex and Olivia have broken up and Kyla is his new girlfriend. Hope you'll not blame me for that, ahah

Alex : Hey Max, hurry up, start the console, the girls are now busy, we have finally a quiet time, let's play and kiss some ass !
View attachment 43495

Kyla : Oh Liza, look, boys are playing a game. Let's see if we are more sexy than their game.
Liza : No way they resist, I know both of them ;-)
View attachment 43496

To be continued...
is this a parody of
GIRLFRIENDS vs DOTA2 ahahah :tf:

Reactions: bobby.bobby2

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There we go. I'll upload everything later to my mega account. For some reason i can't log in now :S.
View attachment 43516 View attachment 43517 View attachment 43518 View attachment 43519 View attachment 43520 View attachment 43521 View attachment 43522 View attachment 43523 View attachment 43524 View attachment 43525 View attachment 43526 View attachment 43528 View attachment 43529 View attachment 43530 View attachment 43531 View attachment 43532 View attachment 43533
I was working on this thingy before i thought about this event.
View attachment 43534
That's it, i hope you like it.

Edit: Char and Room presets = Celtic/FunFiction
Lisa Outfit = Yuki Hot Pants/ Yuki Crop Top
All the pics for Lisa and Max should be in the real game god dam it @DarkSilver

Reactions: bb888

jackolante

Sep 6, 2017
There we go. I'll upload everything later to my mega account. For some reason i can't log in now :S.
View attachment 43516 View attachment 43517 View attachment 43518 View attachment 43519 View attachment 43520 View attachment 43521 View attachment 43522 View attachment 43523 View attachment 43524 View attachment 43525 View attachment 43526 View attachment 43528 View attachment 43529 View attachment 43530 View attachment 43531 View attachment 43532 View attachment 43533
I was working on this thingy before i thought about this event.
View attachment 43534
That's it, i hope you like it.

Edit: Char and Room presets = Celtic/FunFiction
Lisa Outfit = Yuki Hot Pants/ Yuki Crop Top
awnsome bro! but about the contrast I think It have a problem

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes