Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Anal will be done in part three, but I need a little break from this set up. Probably some time next week.
I understand the need for a break. The limited number of characters and Max being the only dude, save Eric (who evokes so much anger,) must be limiting. I might feel the need to develop the cameraman and delivery guy to pursue various scenes.

narfnerd

Jun 20, 2017
I understand the need for a break. The limited number of characters and Max being the only dude, save Eric (who evokes so much anger,) must be limiting. I might feel the need to develop the cameraman and delivery guy to pursue various scenes.
Don't forget Alex (Olivias former boyfriend).

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
I just mean a break from the Alice & Kira threesome/training:)

Reactions: aeonium and namilab

namilab

Jul 10, 2017

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Continuing from the previous... I always plan it to be finished in a few cuts but gets longer and longer as I go ahead...

Eric: So.. Kira told me you are having a special training already... Anal, is it?
Max: (She even talked about that to Eric?! Aunt Kira really has a big mouth!)
Max: Yes...
View attachment 41854

Lisa: Ahhh!
Eric: Oh! It was so tight at first, but my finger gets inside smoothly...
View attachment 41855

Eric: Okay, if you are already at this level, maybe I should test a bit with my...
Lisa: No!
View attachment 41856

Eric: (It feels so GOOD! It was a bit hard to penetrate, but it really is warm and soft inside...)
Lisa: Nnnngh!
View attachment 41857

Max: Hey! I didn't know you like this also! Mmmmmn... Now I understand why Alice hates to be fucked anal... It is so painful!
Eric: Arrrgh!!! Holy crab!!!
View attachment 41858

Eric: You were just standing beside me when I try to..... How did you do that?
Max: Uh.. Work out... Plenty of rest... You know, eat your green vegetables....
View attachment 41863

:) Damn so tired... Sorry for the quality of the render I really am busy these days...
Have more scenes? Can post a link with a pack?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
What is with all this anal, 500 years ago you would have been hung for it, 250 years ago you would have been deported to Australia, 50 years ago sent to prison, now it's legal, I hope to fuck I'm dead before it's compulsory
Fucken hell mate - have a care would ya? I nearly choked to death on my coffee when I read this!!

I spent 10 minutes cleaning up my screen & computer desk but I'm fucked if I know how to clean out my keyboard!!!

L... M... F... B... H... A... O...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(* the B - H is 'Big - Hairy' ok?)

Reactions: 000000 and Caligula

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
What is with all this anal, 500 years ago you would have been hung for it, 250 years ago you would have been deported to Australia, 50 years ago sent to prison, now it's legal, I hope to fuck I'm dead before it's compulsory
You forgot: 2000 years ago it was normal in Athens and Rome but a penalty for men in the Arabian area. ;)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Just a quickie with the Doctor. They have to be fast... and quiet... there are patients waiting:)

View attachment 43180 View attachment 43181 View attachment 43182 View attachment 43183 View attachment 43184 View attachment 43185 View attachment 43186 View attachment 43187

Download the high quality versions here:
Have just seen it.
Great work, as ever. A good extension for my already existing mod-part in Lisa-Photo-session v0.6. Coming soon !

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes