Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
Oops. Thought I posted these. The last three of the Kira Alice scene .

View attachment 42897 View attachment 42898 View attachment 42899

And her are three outtakes I decided not to use as part of the scene...

View attachment 42903 View attachment 42904 View attachment 42905
That's some hot stuff right there. Fluids look better, too. Nicely done, @celtic1138

I keep feeling like every post is not just an evolution of a scene, or story, but a refinement in technique

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Reactions: Darkaura

celtic1138

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2017
Nice work, although I don't know why you decided not to use the outtakes. Especially the 2nd and 3rd one show some tender intimacy for a chance instead of just lust.
I did one very similar to the second one before also it was rendered when I was going to end the scene differently. The third one I do like and suppose could be added in somewhere in the scene.

Reactions: aeonium and namilab

Oct 9, 2017
Eric is standard one, I found information in the art asset topic : character = makani (from Kumo 7 bundle) and hair = Mathew Hair
oh so thats why heheh oh BTW where do you put all the assets after DL the files ?? i just finish it and i think i'm confuse about the on how to appear the assets in DAZ after that -_- ahahh sorry ENGLISH is not my native ..

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
very good, but one mistake is that when a sailboat has thrown the anchor, the sails are folded.
Thanks !
You're right... It could be even dangerous . The boat would leave or crash and family would be lost on the island (a new scenario to come ?) I didn't check if the daz model give this possibility

Reactions: Max Headroom

NoboodyDies

Nov 12, 2017
and did you forget that this is a FAN ART?? :tf::tf::tf::tf: why so worried about liza's virginity even though she's IDENTICAL too Kelly From IR or should i say Kelly is Liza in the end :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:... That's why i dont think shes a virgin anymore LOL ... :eek:penedeyewink:
Sorry, a bit out of the loop, what's IR?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes