Fan Art Big Brother: Fan Art

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
If the guys in this thread could work with the game developer, i think the game or the next game would be amazing

Reactions: rave

Rodimus

Mar 16, 2017
Does anyone think about creating fan arts of icstor games ?
I don't know many icstor games. I'm trying to create some nice wallpapers from various LOPGOLD games but I'm having trouble finding the right assets. I've asked around at some other threads but so far, I've haven't had much luck. I'm particulary looking for anything from "living with temptation" , 'Eleanor" and "House Party" at the moment so if any of you know more about the models used....?

Dicsquid

May 24, 2017
Here is a picture from one of my scenes of the Lisa education. I have about 20+ more to render, but I think I will have to upload them within 2 or 3 months because I have important things to attend to in another city.
I will try to upload as much as the already finished 16 pics.
I will probably make some changes too, I think I've fuct up the shader for lisa's nipples and lips in this pic.

Also I have noticed that breast shapes and nipples are seldom presented in both official pictures and fan arts. Not that I am complaining but I find it be more immersive to have them. I have devoted some time to model Ann's breast in this pic, please tell me if it would be more satisfying to look at

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
Here is a picture from one of my scenes of the Lisa education. I have about 20+ more to render, but I think I will have to upload them within 2 or 3 months because I have important things to attend to in another city.
I will try to upload as much as the already finished 16 pics.
I will probably make some changes too, I think I've fuct up the shader for lisa's nipples and lips in this pic.
Oily :rolleyes::rolleyes::tf:

Oct 9, 2017
Lol true honestly I hate this shader too, do you have recommended alternatives?
well its hard for me too even the body sweat effect ahaha just go through Youtube they know what you ask :rolleyes:
its better too learn yourself than giving some pointer's it is a good for beginner like me to learn some basic b4 doing even the lighting effect it was hard for me but in the end it crash the desk after render i forgot that it has no VC so i totally forgot to set in OpenGl ahahh so i stop for a bit ,, x'Dx'Dx'D
Better oily than late, right? ;)
nice one bro .. but this is a PIG sound right?? *oily oily oily ahahahhahah :tf::tf::tf::tf::tf:

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I just want to thanks all of you guys for all these images and also the mod community that are putting them in the game. Let's bring back all the forgoten subplots and characters, lets bring back the cameras, lets bring back olivia, eric, alex (as opcional of course so people dont cry), LETS MAKE BIG BROTHER GREAT AGAIN.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
A few days ago we discussed figures somehow getting scaled to 120%. I just caught a pose from "Cozy Bedroom" by Polish that did it to Lisa. It was quite blatant because she's supposed to be 92%. Fixed it and back to work I go.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes