3D-Daz Big Brother: Art Assets

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks a lot for the duf's, this saves a lot of time fiddling around with morphs and searching for the right ones. By the way, I tried Ann's scene and there were 2 chars missing, don't really know if i've missed them on the mega download or they aren't available there yet so here they are in case anyone wants them too: and . I'll check later if more resources are missing.
My bad with Caitlin, I thought that I had already uploaded her. Paloma HD is not needed I think, you can add a bit of Voluptuous and/or Bigger Breasts Morphs to your Ann. Dat Paloma ass though...:cool::cool::cool:

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
No worries mate, i'm glad I can contribute too. I see you know your booties ahah it is indeed a fine piece of ass, you can't go wrong with a fine piece of ass :D

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Im slowly getting there. Does any one know what morph in bubbas morph folder goes with who. Ive been searching this forum and have only came across the one for Anne

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Im slowly getting there. Does any one know what morph in bubbas morph folder goes with who. Ive been searching this forum and have only came across the one for Anne
Check my spreadsheet.
Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BJaW2efAjxXbRJWTFuzad92GsczUDfCZRw8xDXQvYKk/edit?usp=sharing

Reactions: DukeOfBourbon

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Mate you are a legend. Ive got Alice done, nearly got Ann, Ill get the other girls and render them all up and see if I did any good :D

Reactions: bubbas

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

Which DAZ Studio version should I use to use the assets?

I tried the latest version (DS 4.10.x), but I got some error message ("invalid node selections for preset_set type..."), for example for Ann character asset, and it can't be loaded.

But it works if I use DS 4.9.1.x. But unfortunately DAZ studio version 4.9.1.x doesn't support nvidia Pascal generation. Nvidia pascal generation works on 4.9.3.x or later.

Where can I get the older DAZ Studio version? I read the official DAZ forum, but they said there's no chance to rollback to older release unless I have the offline installer for older release. Can anyone share/point me to the older release offline installer (4.9.4.x or 4.9.3.x)?

Thanks.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
If you're trying to load the Ann that I posted which uses FWSA Paloma for the body, make sure you have Victoria 7 and Genesis 3 Female Body Morphs installed, because Paloma requires them.

Reactions: karagan91

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
WBWB is right about dat ass, I mean Paloma! I'm using DAZ Studio 4.10.0.107 without any problems. Check your dependencies and if you still have a problem let us know.

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
You can also check the log file as soon as you experience the error, it might help you identify the problem. To open the log go to Help > Troubleshoting > View Log File..

Mickaveli

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hey guys, great work on the assets, I just can't seem to find a skin to give Ann a nice shaved look :( using genesis 8 female. Any help would be appreciated
Thank you

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys, great work on the assets, I just can't seem to find a skin to give Ann a nice shaved look :( using genesis 8 female. Any help would be appreciated
Thank you
I had uploaded some time ago a texture mod.

Here's the direct link:

I can't remember if I have used the default shader or another one. Apply the Cathy materials first, then mine and celtic's shader last. G3 textures work with G8 as well most of the times.

Reactions: Mickaveli

Mickaveli

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I had uploaded some time ago a texture mod.

Here's the direct link:

I can't remember if I have used the default shader or another one. Apply the Cathy materials first, then mine and celtic's shader last. G3 textures work with G8 as well most of the times.
Thank you Bubbas, I have that one, but the colour doesn't match my Gen 8 Female, I got it sorted though, I ended up photoshoping the mats I did have, took a while but I'm pretty happy with the result :)
Ann Photoshot shoot 5 - 3.png

Mickaveli

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Another quick question if I may, how do you save a character preset to include everything, for some reason if I set up my Ann and save as character preset, when I go to load her she has no hair?

Thank you

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Another quick question if I may, how do you save a character preset to include everything, for some reason if I set up my Ann and save as character preset, when I go to load her she has no hair?

Thank you
I usually use "Saving as a Scene Subset"

Reactions: Mickaveli

bubbas

Apr 26, 2017
Best approach is the subset as FunFuction mentioned. For clothing use "Save as wearable(s) Preset" and select what you want to save from the scene. That way you can use the outfit on a different character automatically.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Best approach is the subset as FunFuction mentioned. For clothing use "Save as wearable(s) Preset" and select what you want to save from the scene. That way you can use the outfit on a different character automatically.
He he I didn't know :)