• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's exactly what i wrote Yesterday, someone will always show up and try to Influence Projects the way they like it. It has nothing to do with Demographic but clearly what you personally would like to have or see in the Game. Just leave the Dev to his/her own Project and let him/her Develop the Game the way he/she planned.
Look if the Dev is making a game for shits and giggles and doesn't care about the money then your 100% right. But if Dev is looking to make an income and make money off his/her work then people telling the Dev what they like or dislike and give advice on what would be better for them is important. You don't think Developers of any type of game wether it is this type of game or a Mario game or whatever takes into account what the ppl want? Of course they do. And how do you think they find out what ppl want? From ppl commenting on the game forum that's how.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
Look if the Dev is making a game for shits and giggles and doesn't care about the money then your 100% right. But if Dev is looking to make an income and make money off his/her work then people telling the Dev what they like or dislike and give advice on what would be better for them is important. You don't think Developers of any type of game wether it is this type of game or a Mario game or whatever takes into account what the ppl want? Of course they do. And how do you think they find out what ppl want? From ppl commenting on the game forum that's how.
I do beleive that any content serving the story should not be altered, and in some way I feel the dream scene will be important in the story. Is it really her physicaly abusing the MC or does she also have a microchip and do it with her own microchip in order to make it synchronize with the MC. The juice we see on her leg could be the MC cum or her own juice coming from the arrousal.

And about the difference between a Dev who want to make money or not is a misconception, we can see that the most popular games with large incomes and supports are made by people who know what they want, stick to their story, the way they want it, put a lot of effort to do things right and are really carefull about any details. Cause all games following the whines of people here and there finish as spineless games without solid foundations, only supported by a tiny fan base and the dev loose control of his story and game, that lead to abandonned games.

I really like this game, it's really promising, we feel the MC and attached to the LI's. We can see a lot of efforts put on this game, for a 0.1.x of a first game it's impressive.

Good renders, the story seems solid (give me want to stay tuned and eager to see the next update) for a 0.1.x quite a lot of content and a good baseline, animations are good too. Easily goes to my top 5 in terms of new AVNs in early stage, and I can only see it getting better. And the way DebatingPanda share his developement and love for his game gives a really good vibe.

Keep the good work, and you'll be rewarded for sure !

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Hi dev I saw the game has femdom tag as planned, my question is where is the dominant stats for the girls when all i see is the girls submissiveness in the stats?

1710260783877.png

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I do beleive that any content serving the story should not be altered, and in some way I feel the dream scene will be important in the story. Is it really her physicaly abusing the MC or does she also have a microchip and do it with her own microchip in order to make it synchronize with the MC. The juice we see on her leg could be the MC cum or her own juice coming from the arrousal.

And about the difference between a Dev who want to make money or not is a misconception, we can see that the most popular games with large incomes and supports are made by people who know what they want, stick to their story, the way they want it, put a lot of effort to do things right and are really carefull about any details. Cause all games following the whines of people here and there finish as spineless games without solid foundations, only supported by a tiny fan base and the dev loose control of his story and game, that lead to abandonned games.

I really like this game, it's really promising, we feel the MC and attached to the LI's. We can see a lot of efforts put on this game, for a 0.1.x of a first game it's impressive.

Good renders, the story seems solid (give me want to stay tuned and eager to see the next update) for a 0.1.x quite a lot of content and a good baseline, animations are good too. Easily goes to my top 5 in terms of new AVNs in early stage, and I can only see it getting better. And the way DebatingPanda share his developement and love for his game gives a really good vibe.

Keep the good work, and you'll be rewarded for sure !
Thank you, happy to hear that you like it!
From what I've learned over the past month, communication is crucial and the way I talk about my progress and the story seems to be fine, which works out really well for me. If people are pointing out flaws, and can clearly tell what's wrong with X aspect of the game, I'm completely open to adjustments. However, I still intend to tell the story I've planned.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Hi dev I saw the game has femdom tag as planned, my question is where is the dominant stats for the girls when all i see is the girls submissiveness in the stats?

View attachment 3435888
I'm still quite early in the development process, so don't hold me to this. Currently the plan is to have a certain submissive value (which you can see), which can go negative or positive, resulting in "- Submissive -" or "- Dominant -".
This is planned for Jane and Naomi currently. Only those two, because there will be different sex scenes based on sub / dom / neither, which triples the workload for every sex scene for those characters after a certain point. Time is the limiting factor as always.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I'm still quite early in the development process, so don't hold me to this. Currently the plan is to have a certain submissive value (which you can see), which can go negative or positive, resulting in "- Submissive -" or "- Dominant -".
This is planned for Jane and Naomi currently. Only those two, because there will be different sex scenes based on sub / dom / neither, which triples the workload for every sex scene for those characters after a certain point. Time is the limiting factor as always.
So will be able to have the girls dominant towards the mc if they have minus sub points? cos i dont want to an of the girls submissive at all, only dominant and maybe affection :).

I have not played this as of yet but i will once the femdom has been implemented or is there femdom already in the game but no tag has been given yet? then i'll give it ago :)

Reactions: bulifun

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So will be able to have the girls dominant towards the mc if they have minus sub points? cos i dont want to an of the girls submissive at all, only dominant and maybe affection :).

I have not played this as of yet but i will once the femdom has been implemented or is there femdom already in the game but no tag has been given yet? then i'll give it ago :)
Those two girls yes, the others will have their own scenes with their own kinks. I don't have any femdom in Chapter 1 nor Chapter 2, yet (that depends on the perspective though, you could say that some girls (e.g. Amber, Naomi) are quite "dominant"). I'm slowly building the world and giving the player chances to get to know the characters while also progressing the story, so you've to wait for real femdom until a later version.

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Those two girls yes, the others will have their own scenes with their own kinks. I don't have any femdom in Chapter 1 nor Chapter 2, yet (that depends on the perspective though, you could say that some girls (e.g. Amber, Naomi) are quite "dominant"). I'm slowly building the world and giving the player chances to get to know the characters while also progressing the story, so you've to wait for real femdom until a later version.
Alright sweet thank you for the info The game looks amazing i love honey select girls some some devs make them sooo gorgeous, I just want to jump through my laptop and be with them lol.

I will wait for the content and look foward to the story of the game when its been progressed thank you (y) :)

Reactions: DebatingPanda

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
From what I've learned over the past month, communication is crucial and the way I talk about my progress and the story seems to be fine, which works out really well for me. If people are pointing out flaws, and can clearly tell what's wrong with X aspect of the game, I'm completely open to adjustments. However, I still intend to tell the story I've planned.
Sorry i wasn't really complaining about anything in the game i was just pointing out the importance of feed back in game forums. For instance a lot of major games have beta testers, novelist have editors. And for games like these you have forums like this one. A lot of ppl get pissy because ppl say they don't like this or that kind of content and think we trying to control what Devs do to their games when we are not.. well to a certain extent we are not we all want and hope for certain content in games that we want.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Seems like this Dev is doing pretty good job at making certain content avoidable. I like that because not all Devs do that when they could easily di it. My question though is there going to be an alternate scene to the scene that is avoided?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Sorry i wasn't really complaining about anything in the game i was just pointing out the importance of feed back in game forums. For instance a lot of major games have beta testers, novelist have editors. And for games like these you have forums like this one. A lot of ppl get pissy because ppl say they don't like this or that kind of content and think we trying to control what Devs do to their games when we are not.. well to a certain extent we are not we all want and hope for certain content in games that we want.
I didn't see it as complaining either, all good! I've a good amount of beta testers already so I think I'm in a good spot.

Seems like this Dev is doing pretty good job at making certain content avoidable. I like that because not all Devs do that when they could easily di it. My question though is there going to be an alternate scene to the scene that is avoided?
Thank you! I'll try to make pure LI related scenes optional. And if you get alternative scenes, that's depends on the content. For example, if you turn off the lesbian content, you'll have one new dedicated animation and a couple of renders extra for one scene in Chapter 1.
Also it has to make sense for me, so if you don't want to do something with a girl and deny it, you'll at least get some extra sentences explaining what you did in the meantime instead of just skipping it without explanation. But to safe time, I'll always put less effort in the denial of a scene vs. the actual scene, which is quite obvious for a lot of reasons.

Reactions: bASKOU and Simpgor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
One of the best ways for a dev to carry themselves on this site. Personally inspires confidence in both the game and you as a developer. Really looking forward to seeing what you can work up.

Anmity

Jul 13, 2020
Sir, some people talking about rape scene, is there really a rape scene?
And another question by any chance is any horror scenes?
They're referring to the scene where you dream about having sex with the nurse. If you play along with the content of the dream, you can find evidence that it actually happened between her legs right after the scene ends. Considering that it's not possible to consent when you're sleeping and no prior consent was given, it is under technical definitions rape (as rape is sex without consent). The dev has already explained that the scenario is some kind of Schrödinger's sleep sex, where whether it happens or not depends on whether you want it to happen or not.

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
No, I don't have such scenes nor will I ever have them. If the player (which acts for the mc) chooses a specific choice during a menu, he will be the engaging party in this scene and thus produce an outcome. He doesn't rape the nurse and definitely not the other way around.

I have a small jump scare but not really an actual horror scene.

Edit: I don't get why people think it is this way. How would a choice the MC has affect the outcome of the scene. The choices define the outcome of the scene and you can only get the evidence if you are on good terms with Naomi, hence she likes you and is willing to do this with you.

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
DebatingPanda had given these responses to me and others in this thread with respect to our questions/concerns about this:

Every choice is from the MC's perspective, so if you choose to "make it real", you make the MC choose it (Never thought of it in another way :unsure:). The player practically plays the MC's role. Also for me as the dev with the insight, this never was a problem to begin with because I know what exactly happens. I've added an extra clause to the disclaimer for 0.2, that every sexual action is consensual. Based on the fact, that the player chooses what MC thinks/wants during the encounter, it's still a choice and therefore consensual. Beside all of that, I don't like rape content and it will never be in Between Humanity.
I don't want people to feel uncomfortable because of this scene. It gets resolved throughout the story but if it's too much I would change it, but since it's not obvious, the player gave the permission and it will get solved later on I think it's fine.

Thank you! I'll try my best to keep it that way!

Black Moon

Mar 10, 2024
No, I don't have such scenes nor will I ever have them. If the player (which acts for the mc) chooses a specific choice during a menu, he will be the engaging party in this scene and thus produce an outcome. He doesn't rape the nurse and definitely not the other way around.

I have a small jump scare but not really an actual horror scene.

Edit: I don't get why people think it is this way. How would a choice the MC has affect the outcome of the scene. The choices define the outcome of the scene and you can only get the evidence if you are on good terms with Naomi, hence she likes you and is willing to do this with you.
Thank you for the answer sir!!
All my doubts are clear now, btw I really like your game, not only the graphics is pretty good, you also well doned background characters scenes, I noticed every little thing and I really appreciate your hard work, and i also like that jump scare scene.
But there is a fun fact about MC, when he involve with parker family, his eyesight came back just like "Peter Parker":LUL:

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes