• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Set just five years ahead
The dev is optimistic about release date I see.

Cyberpunk 2077's chip shenanigans
Isn't it closer to Deus Ex: Human Revolution thought?

No, I don't have such scenes nor will I ever have them. If the player (which acts for the mc) chooses a specific choice during a menu, he will be the engaging party in this scene and thus produce an outcome. He doesn't rape the nurse and definitely not the other way around.
This actually works against suspension of belief. It's better to have it as a straight up rape/molesting.
But i guess if you are on Patreon you need to be careful in what are you writing to the point of hypocrisy.
And it's all pretty much PayPal fault. Or, if we are more specific, it is fault of Vanguard Group, BlackRock and State Street, who uses it as a instrument of social control and censure.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
The game has potential so far, despite the school setting and disguised incest. But there is still little content. We will keep an eye on

Reactions: DebatingPanda

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
First of all, really good game so far!

Second, how do you get 5 affection points with Naomi? And what do the collectibles give?
Thank you! :)

The collectibles range from minor dialogue to additional renders. And the affection points with Naomi. There is a walkthrough mod and a PDF (on itch) as well.

Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
Thank you! :)

The collectibles range from minor dialogue to additional renders. And the affection points with Naomi. There is a walkthrough mod and a PDF (on itch) as well.
Hmm, i used the walkthrough mod and still only got 3 unless the purple options count for it.

edit: ok, that was it, but there's no problem if i dont make her submissive right? I kinda want to do a playtrough without using those options.

Last edited:

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Hmm, i used the walkthrough mod and still only got 3 unless the purple options count for it.

edit: ok, that was it, but there's no problem if i dont make her submissive right? I kinda want to do a playtrough without using those options.
Yes, the purple option counts for her in this case because it also increases her affection by 2. You don't get forced to do any off the sub/dom content if you don't want to. There will be more checks later on for Naomi to make sure the player get exactly what they prefer.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Yes, the purple option counts for her in this case because it also increases her affection by 2. You don't get forced to do any off the sub/dom content if you don't want to. There will be more checks later on for Naomi to make sure the player get exactly what they prefer.
Thanks for the clarification, i will still do those options but on another playtrough when the game has more content.
Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The patch of the mod in the front page is missing! I wonder will there be any "fan made" patch which provided by a "stranger" when the 0.2 is out...:p

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
As much as I love my daily dose of good ol' ntr content, this game is DEF not suited for ntr IMO.
The characters are all so wholesome, i just cant imagine it. Maybe an OPTIONAL netori thing for the teacher because she has a boyfriend or something? but that would also kinda force the mc on the netori route.. mhh.. yea i dont think ntr is an option for BH.. nope...

Reactions: Ssato243 and bASKOU

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
As much as I love my daily dose of good ol' ntr content, this game is DEF not suited for ntr IMO.
The characters are all so wholesome, i just cant imagine it. Maybe an OPTIONAL netori thing for the teacher because she has a boyfriend or something? but that would also kinda force the mc on the netori route.. mhh.. yea i dont think ntr is an option for BH.. nope...
Totaly agree, feels too attached to the girls for NTR, they are lovely and likeable, lesbian we already know there is (scene in thje toilet).

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes