4.80 star(s) 26 Votes

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
As much as I love my daily dose of good ol' ntr content, this game is DEF not suited for ntr IMO.
The characters are all so wholesome, i just cant imagine it. Maybe an OPTIONAL netori thing for the teacher because she has a boyfriend or something? but that would also kinda force the mc on the netori route.. mhh.. yea i dont think ntr is an option for BH.. nope...
It has maledom and probably will have corruption. As we saw with jane mc can choose to be not nice. Ntr will not suit the game at all but netori will suit just fine

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
Just played this and while Lucy and her sister are great characters and all I think my favorite has to be Jade.
Nice! I like Jade, she will be great later one. Thanks for the review as well, I don't agree in reducing it by 1 star for a 15 render dream scene, but I respect it nonetheless. In version 0.2, I've made it possible to avoid the dream entirely when you're not on good terms with the Nurse.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Nice! I like Jade, she will be great later one. Thanks for the review as well, I don't agree in reducing it by 1 star for a 15 render dream scene, but I respect it nonetheless. In version 0.2, I've made it possible to avoid the dream entirely when you're not on good terms with the Nurse.
The dream was actually a minor issue / nitpick but was still worth mentioning it didn't lower it by a star for me. Probably should of said it was only a minor issue in my review. I only gave it 4 over 5 cause I want to see more of the story unfold first, just feels a bit early for me to say 5 star till I see more personally. But that's good to hear about the dream change some users hate them way more than me.

Reactions: DebatingPanda

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
1750+ renders, 45+ animations, 35k+ new words..
My gawd, you certainly outdid yourself here man.

I wish you the best with the releases and possible new tier subscribers and supporters. Lets go PandaArmy! *prays for spicy Claire and Jane content*

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I cant believe i forgot to "subscribe" to Pandas patreon (free tier) until now. xD
I was like: Mhh, today Panda will release v0.2 for his patreon members. It's already 9pm, why havent I seen any patreon notifications?... OH SHIT I HAD NEVER JOINED HIS PATREON IN THE FIRST PLACE!?
Fail xD

Also.. yesh i know im active on this pirate site, but I still wish the devs the highest amount of supporters possible ok, even if my own broke ass cant afford it for now >.<

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
I cant believe i forgot to "subscribe" to Pandas patreon (free tier) until now. xD
I was like: Mhh, today Panda will release v0.2 for his patreon members. It's already 9pm, why havent I seen any patreon notifications?... OH SHIT I HAD NEVER JOINED HIS PATREON IN THE FIRST PLACE!?
Fail xD

Also.. yesh i know im active on this pirate site, but I still wish the devs the highest amount of supporters possible ok, even if my own broke ass cant afford it for now >.<
"Forgot" aha! How are you supposed to get notifications if you leave discord? :KEK:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
"Forgot" aha! How are you supposed to get notifications if you leave discord? :KEK:
Uff. Right in the kokoro :HideThePain: Im trying to focus on work and stuff. I always end up spending so much time on your server, that I decided to leave all of them. Patreon at least only shows once in 1-2 weeks :KEK:
When im more stable, I will def come back and annoy you guys again <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: DebatingPanda

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So is the domination path only available for some girls while for most others it's romance or bust? Or is the alternative going to be available for all girls later?

DebatingPanda

Game Developer
Mar 1, 2023
So is the domination path only available for some girls while for most others it's romance or bust? Or is the alternative going to be available for all girls later?
Currently, it's not feasible to do this for more girls since I'm a solo developer and still need to deliver updates within a reasonable timeframe. Might change in the future but now, that's what it is.

4.80 star(s) 26 Votes