MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm at that part right now playing, and they definitely said him.
But right after that he says "I didn't even ask him if it was a man or a girl". So who knows what this person is gonna be?
Yes, there is a translation error. It should not be clear who will be the new member. However, I do not think that someone will be surprised if I say that it will be a beautiful girl))

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yes, there is a translation error. It should not be clear who will be the new member. However, I do not think that someone will be surprised if I say that it will be a beautiful girl))
Oh no! Not another beautiful girl! Just kidding haha. Thanks for the game, can't wait for an update!

Reactions: MrJet

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Brilliant thanks for creating another awesome render (In advance because, let's face it, it's going to be an awesome render)!

But uh, for next time, best to put your translator into a corner away from everyone to think about all the confusion they've caused x'D

Reactions: Enyos and repuindy

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Exciting! I'll keep that in mind. :p
Sorry, but I'm all in after Lisa now. I've already made up my mind that she is my bae. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Blayo

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Exciting! I'll keep that in mind. :p
Sorry, but I'm all in after Lisa now. I've already made up my mind that she is my bae. :heartcoveredeyes:
But what if the 4th member is hot, sensual and wants to be wanted? :p

Then the next update you should definitely like. For the most part it will be about Lisa.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't deny it. Lisa's pretty damn good though.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Then the next update you should definitely like. For the most part it will be about Lisa.

And I love the Urban Fantasy picture and as I commented on Patreon. "Please make an album cover for their band has an urban fantasy flair like this. It would fit perfectly!" :)

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
And I love the Urban Fantasy picture and as I commented on Patreon. "Please make an album cover for their band has an urban fantasy flair like this. It would fit perfectly!" :)
For their first album I think I will do something special! :FeelsGoodMan: And maybe even a choice from the player. Hell, I'll have to think about that idea.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018

You have no idea how excited I am for the next update... :eazyHype:
But what if the 4th member is hot, sensual and wants to be wanted? :p

Can't deny it. Lisa's pretty damn good though.
There's always multiple saves to explore, but Lisa... She's my spirit animal, a kindred spirit, and a goddess, all in one. :heartcoveredeyes:

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
For their first album I think I will do something special! :FeelsGoodMan: And maybe even a choice from the player. Hell, I'll have to think about that idea.
I mean it is a Rock/metalish band and they always have some creative cover. And Lisa as the leadsinger would be a big selling reason for the album ;) And doing a poll about it is a good idea I think.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like the story so far, and I love the girls even more!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Suberb cast of girls and we don't know yet the last member of the band! We'll se if MrJet keep the best in the end.:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Blayo and Enyos
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes