sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
There's something off with Rosa's lips/smile and she remembers me of Lindsay Lohan.
I appreciate that character for her personality though, even if I'm not wooed by her looks.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
There's something off with Rosa's lips/smile and she remembers me of Lindsay Lohan.
I appreciate that character for her personality though, even if I'm not wooed by her looks.
The coke or non-coke version? :coldsweat:

If her whole personality is anything like her daughter's...o_O

A real milf lover;)
@GhostPhil Where are you? :coldsweat:

Reactions: Enyos and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
The coke or non-coke version? :coldsweat:

If her whole personality is anything like her daughter's...o_O

@GhostPhil Where are you? :coldsweat:
You summoned me? Here I am! What are your 3 wishes?

(did I miss something? I don't get always notifications for my watched threads...)

Reactions: Enyos and Walg

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
You summoned me? Here I am! What are your 3 wishes?

(did I miss something? I don't get always notifications for my watched threads...)
Just mentioning how this game needs more of Milf Rosa and thought who else is a Milf lover :p

Reactions: GhostPhil

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well I am, but I am more of a sister and petite girl lover :biggrin: I am more up for Rosa's daughter ;) Or just all of them...
Well see why I asked you to come here? I knew you'd understand :coldsweat: You just need to convince the dev it's a good idea :biggrin:

Reactions: GhostPhil

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I wonder if it's just me or anyone else has the same feeling. When I first saw Selina, I was totally astonished ... it was OK until the first sex scene with her ... during this scene, I found out, that her appearance suddenly change ... her body was rendered a bit darker with different details and her face was totally different, sadly not for better ... from this moment on she don't look so pretty and sexy as before and I wonder why (and if someone noticed too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two totally different models and I'm sorry, I really don't like her new look ... hopefully there are so many beautiful girls in these awesome game, that I can forget one or two of them ...

Uwe

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I wonder if it's just me or anyone else has the same feeling. When I first saw Selina, I was totally astonished ... it was OK until the first sex scene with her ... during this scene, I found out, that her appearance suddenly change ... her body was rendered a bit darker with different details and her face was totally different, sadly not for better ... from this moment on she don't look so pretty and sexy as before and I wonder why (and if someone noticed too)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two totally different models and I'm sorry, I really don't like her new look ... hopefully there are so many beautiful girls in these awesome game, that I can forget one or two of them ...

Uwe
I have to agree that I like her older face better. :)

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017

Uwe
You are right. Even though it is the same model, her skin map has been completely changed. If I remember correctly, I changed it because of some difficulties with the textures of the genitals. Since I was still a green newcomer to Daz3d at the time and barely understood what I was doing, I decided not to bother too much and just changed it to a more suitable one. Well, the result you can see for yourself.

PS: Of course, now I have enough skills to change it to the original, but I do not think it's a good idea to change the appearance of the characters so often.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I think, that you should at least change it back to original (Pleeease :D :D), because she is really not pretty (at least at my point of view), BUT, and it's big BUT, it's your game and I have no right to tell you what to do (even when I'm not patron ... yet) ... and the rest of the game is really awesome, so as im saying, its up to you (but you will make me sooo happy :D )...but still, you're doing great job so continue with it :)

But unfortunatelly, I can't play this route anymore ... :D she now reminds me one of my friends ... male friend ... so no way for me :D :D

Reactions: Krull and GhostPhil

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I've got a 'freaky red head' phobia, so she was never on my short list. She scares me.. :tiredface: (but to each their own) To me it's all about the goddess Lisa, and after noticing Mary's pretty brown eyes, I might start liking her more. xD MrJet has certainly gone through a substantial amount of work setting us up with a LOT of options. I think we're getting close to having nearly 10 different girls at this point?!

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I've got a 'freaky red head' phobia, so she was never on my short list. She scares me.. :tiredface: (but to each their own) To me it's all about the goddess Lisa
Technically Lisa's partially a redhead :p

and after noticing Mary's pretty brown eyes, I might start liking her more. XD MrJet has certainly gone through a substantial amount of work setting us up with a LOT of options. I think we're getting close to having nearly 10 different girls at this point?!
Hey @MrJet with the options available are you planning on making us choose? :coldsweat:

Reactions: Enyos

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
After playing AL, Am I Right? :D :D :D
Oh gosh not AL. I still can't believe how many people still talk about AL. *Shivers uncontrollably and whispers* Make the nightmare stop...

Not technically, lol. I've had red and blonde highlights in my hair, but I'm still a brunette. :p Red frosting is different, unless the carpet matches the drapes....
I think there'd be a number of people here who'd want the carpet and drapes to match ;)

Reactions: Enyos

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Oh gosh not AL. I still can't believe how many people still talk about AL. *Shivers uncontrollably and whispers* Make the nightmare stop...
Well I stopped playing AL even before all the shit went down :coldsweat:

Reactions: L☹VE
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes