• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wisstdg

Mar 15, 2024
View attachment 1310879

Overview:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-09-30
Developer: Mr Jet -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01 - (Emma's Ending)
Other thread: Fan Art Thread
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Spanish Translation* - Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod* - Restore Nicole Scene Mod* - Special Renders Pack - Gallery Unlocker* - German translation* - Italian translation* - Saves -
Emma Save

Fan Sigs:
The Krogan Dude & Ragnar thanks for the links
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 268866 View attachment 268868 View attachment 268869 View attachment 268870 View attachment 268877 View attachment 268878 View attachment 268876 View attachment 268880 View attachment 268882
View attachment 147338 View attachment 158944 View attachment 158948 View attachment 147334 View attachment 268881 View attachment 158943 View attachment 186508
Compressed install? pls

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
News

ch01r033.jpg
ch01me012.jpg
ch01s044.jpg

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share some exciting updates about my new game. I've finally decided to name it Domino Beach—couldn't come up with anything more creative!

I've completed about 80% of the work so far. As of now, I have around 1,340 renders ready. The prologue and the first two and a half days of gameplay are playable (including music, text, sounds, and other visual effects). To fully experience the content already created, it takes about 2 hours. In the final version of the first episode, I expect about 2 hours and 30-40 minutes of gameplay at an average reading speed.

I'm currently working on the final day and its renders. The text is long written; only the visual elements remain. The main game menu (its design) is still not ready, but that’s a 2-3 day job.

On the bright side, all the music, characters, locations, script, etc., are completed. Overall, the result is very interesting. I've tried to improve every aspect of my work compared to BARS. Of course, you'll be the judges of how well I succeeded when the final release comes out, but I have a very good feeling about it.

And, of course, I’m attaching some new renders to this post.
Thank you for your support! We’re almost there.

MrJet

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
News

View attachment 3636483
View attachment 3636482
View attachment 3636485

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share some exciting updates about my new game. I've finally decided to name it Domino Beach—couldn't come up with anything more creative!

I've completed about 80% of the work so far. As of now, I have around 1,340 renders ready. The prologue and the first two and a half days of gameplay are playable (including music, text, sounds, and other visual effects). To fully experience the content already created, it takes about 2 hours. In the final version of the first episode, I expect about 2 hours and 30-40 minutes of gameplay at an average reading speed.

I'm currently working on the final day and its renders. The text is long written; only the visual elements remain. The main game menu (its design) is still not ready, but that’s a 2-3 day job.

On the bright side, all the music, characters, locations, script, etc., are completed. Overall, the result is very interesting. I've tried to improve every aspect of my work compared to BARS. Of course, you'll be the judges of how well I succeeded when the final release comes out, but I have a very good feeling about it.

And, of course, I’m attaching some new renders to this post.
Thank you for your support! We’re almost there.

MrJet
Sound great!
A vacation to Domino Beach it is!

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes