Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I certainly am getting hyped about the next update. The first one seemed to set the stage, while the next should start our progression. Top that with some downright gorgeous renders done in artistic fashion, and there's no way the updates will ever come fast enough. XD
I really hope this gets noticed and skyrockets up the ratings. :p

Reactions: Walg and GhostPhil

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I certainly am getting hyped about the next update. The first one seemed to set the stage, while the next should start our progression. Top that with some downright gorgeous renders done in artistic fashion, and there's no way the updates will ever come fast enough. XD
I really hope this gets noticed and skyrockets up the ratings. :p
I'd love to see this skyrocket in the ratings but I can also see the love hidden away considering the backlash from Acting Lessons which was initially praised for decent renders too.

I'm still hung up on the 4th member though. I can't remember if Jacob said if the 4th member or male or female?

Reactions: Enyos and GhostPhil

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Really nice one, long time since i played a game where i had difficulties in choosing a favorite girl :). Hopefully more matures in the future.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
He pops in here from time to time so maybe he can let us know here?
Why not, it's just I suppose he doesn't know how much time he deserves to finish the update right now. Probably when he is close we'll see an update here and on his patreon page.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Why not, it's just I suppose he doesn't know how much time he deserves to finish the update right now. Probably when he is close we'll see an update here and on his patreon page.
Exactly plus if he needs to go through script revisions or change this and that, you know how it is :)

Reactions: Enyos

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Great start, everything looks beautiful too. Definitely liking the Selina character so far. Keep up the good work!

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes