repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@Enyos I think MrJet is searching translator and maybe proofreader, it's not a bad idea propose yourself. You can just send him a pm and see what happen.

Reactions: Enyos

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Honestly I'm not sure what the issue is. I ran through in the google translation, the fan translation and my own translations scripts and never ran into an issue. From another thread I found that if you mute all of the sounds then Ren'Py has an issue at times, so the easy fix was to leave the volume down low.
I thought that was only for animations not working properly and needing a sound track?

Yeah, another masterpiece of Krull.
@Krull is the hero we all need all the time :biggrin:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
For me, I put High Life, Acting Lessons and Depraved Awakening in one group for renders then this is in the group just after that.

From the last update there still seemed to be a number of translation issues so maybe @TalesOfThatGame was asked to re-work the script up to a certain point?
I thought that was only for animations not working properly and needing a sound track?

@Krull is the hero we all need all the time :biggrin:
Certainly, you're correct, it was the animations and volume. If I remember correctly, people were stuck in a loop with this game, but I could not recreate the conditions. :rolleyes:

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Certainly, you're correct, it was the animations and volume. If I remember correctly, people were stuck in a loop with this game, but I could not recreate the conditions. :rolleyes:
So what did the sounds issue have to do with the translation issues?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
So what did the sounds issue have to do with the translation issues?
Nothing as far as I know, lol.
What were the translation issues? The grammar had to be fixed by replacing the script.rpy file with one of the fan made versions. I have no idea as to the cause of the loop that some people ran into, but not others.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Nothing as far as I know, lol.
What were the translation issues? The grammar had to be fixed by replacing the script.rpy file with one of the fan made versions. I have no idea as to the cause of the loop that some people ran into, but not others.
Lol. Definitely grammatical and some typos (Understandable as the dev's not English) and the loop was something I couldn't re-create either.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Lol. Definitely grammatical and some typos (Understandable as the dev's not English) and the loop was something I couldn't re-create either.
If you go into the Game folder and replace the script.rpy with this one, it fixes the barista getting called both Mary and Marie and most of the grammatical errors. Went through 4k lines of script trying to fix grammar, but I didn't delve very far into adding more flair without the Dev's permission. :D

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I love that we are getting more and more games with awsome renders, an interresting story and relationships that don't focus on incest (or at least not primarely).

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
If you go into the Game folder and replace the script.rpy with this one, it fixes the barista getting called both Mary and Marie and most of the grammatical errors. Went through 4k lines of script trying to fix grammar, but I didn't delve very far into adding more flair without the Dev's permission. :D
Gee thanks! You should definitely PM @MrJet and see if he wants translation help.

I love that we are getting more and more games with awsome renders, an interresting story and relationships that don't focus on incest (or at least not primarely).
It's definitely a result of the Patreon purge which is good or bad depending on which way you look at it. I just love how renders and stories are improving in general :)

Reactions: Enyos and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It's definitely a result of the Patreon purge which is good or bad depending on which way you look at it. I just love how renders and stories are improving in general :)
Well I like incest games, but it is actually a good change to see games that don't focus on that. Melody is also a great example for a game that I really enjoyed and it doesn't have any incest at all. :)

Reactions: Enyos

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well I like incest games, but it is actually a good change to see games that don't focus on that. Melody is also a great example for a game that I really enjoyed and it doesn't have any incest at all. :)
That's what I'm seeing too. Sounds like plenty of incest players do love good non-incest stories and I'm guessing there will be more of them coming?

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's what I'm seeing too. Sounds like plenty of incest players do love good non-incest stories and I'm guessing there will be more of them coming?
Well the reason might be the fact that a lot of incest games are pretty similiar. Mostly the same setting. And I mean if you would make a game similiar to for example "Become a rock star", it would be pretty obvious.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well the reason might be the fact that a lot of incest games are pretty similiar. Mostly the same setting. And I mean if you would make a game similiar to for example "Become a rock star", it would be pretty obvious.
Too true.

Oh btw your 3rd pic in your sig's gone missing (Unless it's just my view of it) EDIT Looks fixed now

Reactions: GhostPhil

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Yeah, there was a sort of epidemic who kill a lot of fathers in the past and leave you live with your mother and your two sisters.:eek:penedeyewink:

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, there was a sort of epidemic who kill a lot of fathers in the past and leave you live with your mother and your two sisters.:eek:penedeyewink:
All those poor fathers :coldsweat: And it is always the busty hot mom, the cute innocent (virgin) little sister and the bitchy older sister

Tanatoswrath

Jun 4, 2018
Wow, it's just jewel, totally love it! Lost in time until the end, amazing :extremelyhappy:
All this music works magic here, not to mention lots of girls. Damn, it's the best thing I saw since milf city, 10/10

Reactions: GhostPhil and Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's been a long time since I wrote anything, so I'm fixing this mistake.
First of all I would like to say that the renders in the process of creation, the plot is still being written. The work is still far from complete, but the process is quite fast. As before, one part of the update will be given to the development of a musical group, and the second for the development of relations with one or two girls. At first I wanted to take a vote to determine which girl to give the most attention, but then I changed my mind. Their personalities are still too few to provide this choice. But next time, I think I'll do as I planned.

Some of the events of the next update. If nothing changes, you can expect a concert of "Naked Park", a meeting with a new guitarist, a couple of new acquaintances and the appearance of the main antagonist.

That's all for today. Thanks.

From his patreon page.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes