3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Will the monsters ever quit spawning? I just hand-murdered two of them, collected the coins which was sufficient to get the best assault rifle there and keep shooting them like no tomorrow but they keep popping up from thin air, now also the robots joined the party :)

Jun 13, 2018
Will the monsters ever quit spawning? I just hand-murdered two of them, collected the coins which was sufficient to get the best assault rifle there and keep shooting them like no tomorrow but they keep popping up from thin air, now also the robots joined the party :)
Not sure if you're still interested a month after your question, but the monsters stop spawning after completion of the primary, and disappointingly only quest-line.

There's a few characters you can interact with and get cut-scenes for: those on the street and those in the buildings. Starting with the initial quest you find outside from the one male character, you're given a series of delivery quests involving Rosa, the only named character, which allow you to unlock the other locations (pink bar, strip bar).

Eventually, between the delivery quests and interactions outside, the monster attacks will escalate, followed by the robot attacks, which leads to the town being partially empty (fewer characters everywhere).

Ultimately, you get the last delivery quest from Rosa when she's hiding in one of the bathrooms which leads to the large strip-club being unlocked. There, you get the last item which is a rusty key that leads to the one door labeled "???". Once you go through the door, you get a cut scene which starts a boss fight with a demon (who you can't even have sex with :cautious:). If you defeat the demon, you get the "True End" where the monsters stop and the bonus area is unlocked (it's just another bar... the characters there have different facial features than those in the other locations, but have essentially the same scenes with a few unique camera perspectives.) You can also use the demon skin for your character (which, despite being female, prohibits you from having sex with the male npcs...)

TL;DR: You really aren't really missing anything.

Reactions: jttth and What Ever

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
Not sure if you're still interested a month after your question, but the monsters stop spawning after completion of the primary, and disappointingly only quest-line.
Yeah, in fact I kinda figured it out already - but still thanks :) By the way, in fact there is another quest line that is pretty stupid yet somewhat fun if you've got really nothing to do (well, the whole game is). To find it, follow the AI-for-rent ads into some backyard (almost the last house from where you start), where you will be allowed to participate in a kind of a deathmatch game they seem to use to like both promote and test their robots or something. You will have to run varios maps through to the exit, killing stuff and collecting coins. For making to the exit in time, killing everything or collecting all the coins you get a star to a max total of three, which will affect the monetary reward you'll receive. There is no way to die there too, as you will be restored to full health in this case, with all your equipment intact, and brought back to the NPC. Completing all the maps gives you some outfit too.
By the way, guess the demon skin doesn't allow for any h-scenes at all, right?

Reactions: Not On My Watch
Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, in fact I kinda figured it out already - but still thanks :) By the way, in fact there is another quest line that is pretty stupid yet somewhat fun if you've got really nothing to do (well, the whole game is). To find it, follow the AI-for-rent ads into some backyard (almost the last house from where you start), where you will be allowed to participate in a kind of a deathmatch game they seem to use to like both promote and test their robots or something. You will have to run varios maps through to the exit, killing stuff and collecting coins. For making to the exit in time, killing everything or collecting all the coins you get a star to a max total of three, which will affect the monetary reward you'll receive. There is no way to die there too, as you will be restored to full health in this case, with all your equipment intact, and brought back to the NPC. Completing all the maps gives you some outfit too.
By the way, guess the demon skin doesn't allow for any h-scenes at all, right?
Yeah, I did the "missions" you mentioned as well. I managed to clear them all with an SS level using the last rifle you can buy. I was hoping for some special reward at the end, but all you get is the military outfit for the female skin, which was honestly pretty disappointing.

And yes, as far as I can tell, there are no H-scenes for the demon skin. I tried all the preexisting characters you can interact with around town. There's no change in the female npc dialogue but several of the male npcs have slight changes, mainly expressing fear and regret after they realized they almost tried to force your character down thinking you were a regular female.

What Ever

Sep 9, 2018
I managed to clear them all with an SS level using the last rifle you can buy.
The whole monetary side of the game in a nutshell: beat the living stuff out of the very first monster (not that hard at all, though takes a little long), collect the coins, buy that rifle, shoot a few monsters out, congratulations: you can now buy the whole town and still spare some money :)
For the arena minigame, I'd still advice to also have a rocket launcher up your sleeve as sometimes the minigun guy can actually become annoying. Sad we can not get a minigun for ourselves though - yes, the rifle is the local BFG, but I'd still not mind this thing just for the looks...

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
I do not understand why it says the option to create a character and only gives me the option to have a female character ... what a scam >.<!

Jun 13, 2018
I do not understand why it says the option to create a character and only gives me the option to have a female character ... what a scam >.<!
To play as a male character, you have to find one of the floating robots around town and interact with it. There you can change to a male avatar.

Reactions: ShinEvans

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
To play as a male character, you have to find one of the floating robots around town and interact with it. There you can change to a male avatar.

that's quite useful information thanks (but how can I make my female character prettier, like black hair, longer and various things xD)

Jun 13, 2018
that's quite useful information thanks (but how can I make my female character prettier, like black hair, longer and various things xD)
You can customize your character at the same robots. The options are limited to a few different hair styles and colours, in addition to a couple different outfits

Reactions: ShinEvans

Ardemos2

May 23, 2018
Hello, would anybody happen to know the name of the songs that play at the bars? Despite the game's quality, I actually liked the music.

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, would anybody happen to know the name of the songs that play at the bars? Despite the game's quality, I actually liked the music.
Either the music is available as freeware somewhere on a service like soundcloud, or it was created as a commission for the devs on their request. Your best option is looking for a unity assets extractor and getting the music that way.

Reactions: Ardemos2

Ardemos2

May 23, 2018
Either the music is available as freeware somewhere on a service like soundcloud, or it was created as a commission for the devs on their request. Your best option is looking for a unity assets extractor and getting the music that way.
I see, thank you for the information.
Praise be to the God Emperor.

Reactions: Not On My Watch
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes