3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

imnot

Sep 11, 2018
I'd also like to know more about the update, I saw there was new scenes added with it along with bug fixes. Was curious if anyone has the updated version at all?

br321321

Feb 10, 2018
Here's a save. There's no gallery or anything after beating the game, just unlocks some "bonus stage" (located at Cavalieri Hilton) which is just another bar, and a few new girls/guys.
Items and equipment saving is bugged, but Save 8 should have plenty of money.
How?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
View attachment 247331
Overview:
Run around a vast map of a red-light district and feel what a lawless city is meant to be!
Find and complete mission events to reveal the secret!

Employs Real-time Combat AI so that you can go in a battle anywhere anytime!
Each NPC in the town has his/her own unique characteristics and response to your actions.

- Multiple camera angles in sex scenes
You can freely move the camera or choose preset camera positions.

Thread Updated: 2019-02-17
Release Date: 2019-02-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: Yes
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win : - - -
Mac : - - -

View attachment 247325 View attachment 247326 View attachment 247327 View attachment 247351 View attachment 247328 View attachment 247329 View attachment 247330
Koinzell knows something of the new update that came out on March 10 I think of 3P? Do you have an idea if everything is updated until the March patch or missing?

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
OP links has been updated.....not really sure why would anyone give a damn about this rip-off
It's not because of scam, is that there are no games like this style to play, I drink it even though I know it has a lot of bugs and all that. The most similar game that I found to this and that is not either, is Rape of the dead that seemed to me covered, but there are not many games of this style either. Is it already updated with the latest patch that has 3P?

Reactions: John Jogn
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes