3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zerpr

Aug 26, 2018
Here's a save. There's no gallery or anything after beating the game, just unlocks some "bonus stage" (located at Cavalieri Hilton) which is just another bar, and a few new girls/guys.
Items and equipment saving is bugged, but Save 8 should have plenty of money.

Reactions: persezzz and Gabaw

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I'm stuck. What di you do after the cigs delivery?

Apart from killing every person in the room with your bare hands, obv

zerpr

Aug 26, 2018
Just going by memory, I think you talk to a guard girl near the end of the map (furthest from starting area). Then monsters start popping up. After, I think it was a guy in school uniform mid-way through the map, near the dead-end alley with the merchant. You talk to him a few times in future quests along the street. The delivery girl gives you more quests in the bar/Toilet1/Toilet2. In other words, just run around looking for the quest arrows.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
Here's a save. There's no gallery or anything after beating the game, just unlocks some "bonus stage" (located at Cavalieri Hilton) which is just another bar, and a few new girls/guys.
Items and equipment saving is bugged, but Save 8 should have plenty of money.
how to use it?

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
Don't know if this is the correct way, but delete the extension .txt while leaving everything else the same then run it. It should change your registry entries to make the saves.

zerpr

Aug 26, 2018
That's right. If you want to back up your own saves for any reason, do that first.

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
Finished the game. Unlocked the bonus stage but that's about it. Too bad that after changed into the demon girl just can't seem to do anything.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
but still seems to have some errors in it for example. you get stuck in the fight of your opponents

Kuro_Shiro

Jun 24, 2017
Downloaded the game, after the couple minutes zip file just disappeared Oo Does anyone had the same problem with this or any other game? Sorry if it's offtopic.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes