3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

W65

May 31, 2018
Pharmacist's Memory was a neat if wonky little SLG kind of thing. This is also the guy who made that little trap dungeon game.

For some reason, I like this developer, even if I don't like most of the games he comes up with. It's interesting to see him jumping around trying different styles, but I feel like he'd have better luck sticking to one genre.

(I also have no idea why I assume the circle's just one guy. It just feels like it must be.)

This guy ALSO did "Forbidden Town," which from the description sounds pretty similar to this one... although he tagged it "moe" on his DLSite pages, which doesn't accord very well with "lawless hell-town" in my mind. Guy's weird.

Also the sales figures (DLSite English side at least) seem to agree with me that Pharmacist's Memory was his best effort. I kinda liked the weirdo artist he found for that one.

But the folks in Japan apparently think he's pretty consistently good? I dunno what to make of it.

Reactions: OverlordDantalian

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Tried giving it a chance, but it takes way too long to load and the camera control is really laggy. Game got stuck after trying to have a conversation with someone. I read that if you play in japanese it can fix this, which I normally wouldn't mind doing, but since it takes so long to load the game, I chose to give up and delete instead.

Aug 13, 2017
Definitely needs more work. The heal potions don't work no matter what and after I killed the monsters people began attacking me for saving their sorry asses.... Oh and there's no exit for the game. Had to quit through task manager.

qazqwe1

Jul 30, 2017
Forbidden Town is same creater:Fox Muffler

I know Forbidden Town how bad it's and not a complete game

so BAD TOWN... I skip

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I think it's a demo since I got it and found myself in a city running like there is no tomorrow and killing npcs. Has some sex scenes but not even close to a basic Illusion game, as for actions you can do.

Imho, it's not worth to download. Yet.

shittyguy

Jun 8, 2017
ok i have played both bad town and forbidden town. so how he/she fucked up the saves in bad town, i bought a gun and save my game next day load save and it gone, buy a new gun and i cant use it. some how he/she fucked this one up more then forbidden town.

Angado

Feb 4, 2019
So I actually beat the boss. You can cheat this by jumping behind the boxes near the merchant and safely hitting her from there. This opens bonus bar and demon form.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Surely as true as when I said it in the "Nina and the Dungeon of Beastly Pleasure" thread:
If there's one thing I've learned from playing Fox Muffler games...
...it's that Fox Muffler doesn't fucking know how to make games.

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018

This should be good enough for uncensor patch. Not really worth the effort
PS. extract it in Data folder as usual

Reactions: OnyxShadow

hubrockman

Jul 26, 2017
hello guys, for some reason, the game refuses to save the game, when I click on save game it just does not work

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
So I actually beat the boss. You can cheat this by jumping behind the boxes near the merchant and safely hitting her from there. This opens bonus bar and demon form.
damn, i would like to know what youy are suposed to do / know each step to progress in the story :/

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Can someone spare a full save if it unlocks anything ? Mine didn't save any progress and it's not worth the effort to start again. It should be located in registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FoxMuffler\BADTOWN .

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes