3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
RJ245714_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Run around a vast map of a red-light district and feel what a lawless city is meant to be!
Find and complete mission events to reveal the secret!

Employs Real-time Combat AI so that you can go in a battle anywhere anytime!
Each NPC in the town has his/her own unique characteristics and response to your actions.

- Multiple camera angles in sex scenes
You can freely move the camera or choose preset camera positions.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-21
Release Date: 2019-02-16
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: Yes
Language: English, Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win : - -
Mac: - -

5c67f62052b6a.jpg Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG RJ245714_02.jpg Capture3.JPG Capture5.JPG RJ245714_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Don't waste your time on this. Utter garbage. The whole city consists of 4 areas. The city, toilettes, a Club and one place where you sort of run through a room, collect stars to get money. Doesn't matter what the store looks from the outside, it is always the same club you get in to.
Animations are horrible, controls are bad, recoil of weapons is all over the place, every weapon does the same damage. Only found one sex animation and that is in one of the toilettes. Due to the confined small place of the toilet stall, you can't really see much either, camera controls are a pain.

steveballs

May 22, 2017
It lacks desperately. I found 5 Sex scenes 3- for the guy( you can change sexes) 1- in the girls toilet 2 - in club that seem to be the same animations just different girls. Then 2 for the girl 1 - in the guys toilet and 1 in the club half way up the stairs. Couldn't find any other. I personally don't think its worth it...

Damael

Feb 4, 2018
I can't even get past the tutorial, the input mapping settings do not let your re-assign all of the moves.

smitj045

Nov 13, 2017
I keep getting a bug with the English translations where it doesn't advance the conversation. Managed to get around it by changing the language to Japanese, finishing the conversation, then changing it back. Whenever that happens I have no idea what the next step is though.

Any chance someone has a complete save so I can skip the headache?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Don't waste your time on this. Utter garbage. The whole city consists of 4 areas. The city, toilettes a Club and one place where you sort of run through a room, collect stars to get money. Doesn't matter what the store looks from the outside, it is always the same club you get in to.
Animations are horrible, controls are bad, recoil of weapons is all over the place, every weapon does the same damage. Only found one sex animation and that is in one of the toilettes. Due to the confined small place of the toilet stall, you can't really see much either, camera controls are a pain.
To add on to this:
Melee combat is a joke, the hit detection is absolutely abysmal.
If you try to buy more than 10 bullets (say 100) it still only gives 10 yet it charges you for 100.
Every time you restart the game you have to run through the tutorial area to get back to the city.
If you die in the city outside of the minigame you lose your entire inventory and it autosaves your inventory so no save scumming.
If you use a healable within the menu it consumes it but doesn't heal you.
Everyone looks the same, there is only one hairstyle for men with just a few unnaturally colored variations.
The sex scenes are just weird, you talk to a girl in a bar as a guy and all she says is that she's drunk then queue the sex scene or talk to a girl in the womens bathroom as a guy and she just goes "why are you in here? what are you--" then suddenly you're metooing a woman in a public restroom.

I hate to admit it but I got kind of hyped, given the absurd price (almost 30 dollars) and setting I thought maybe this guy may have went all out and created a truly depraved anime-gta clone but this is nothing more than a cash grab unity project.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
ha this game runs smooth but 4 areas and the combat is silly but aye all I did was go for the sex scenes :D

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes