Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
not just by looking him.
It depends if we allow Tyrone to have sex with Lara and if the relationship is not good, it is possible that the mc will not be bothered and even he ends up having sex with Angelica/Erica without hiding it from Lara, knowing how Joshy hates Tony, how will he act if he finds out? :unsure: :LOL::LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
or throw up.
Lara Tony Sexy Scenes coming live. Not like Angelica and MC's LonelyFans live Stream under the Guidance of Joshy92 :KEK: :KEK:
Think What will Happen Lara Moaning Sex and Children Watching News Parents hiding their Eyes While Puking :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony will get a double heart attack one After cumming inside Lara and second, after looking at their Secret Love getting Viral :KEK::KEK:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
only miranda n swinging
Miranda is the prototype of what Lara will possibly become, a very sexual woman who will have the freedom to have sex with the man she wants without waiting for the approval of the MC, which is why her sex scenes are good but it also makes us think that it could be a possible path where they are swingers or have a free relationship like Miranda and John, right? :unsure:

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Miranda is the prototype of what Lara will possibly become, a very sexual woman who will have the freedom to have sex with the man she wants without waiting for the approval of the MC, which is why her sex scenes are good but it also makes us think that it could be a possible path where they are swingers or have a free relationship like Miranda and John, right? :unsure:

but miranda more attractive so more of her

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
For me Angelica Erica Dr. Are hot, see all the LI's look great
All will get update with slot :cool:
Exactly, Even the game provides all good LI's personality and character development make chance in heart, Miranda is neighbour can come and go No one is stopping her :BootyTime:, She is getting chance in this update. Erica, Angelica and Dr as you are said are directly connected with MC, so:love::love:

Rest I can see Jessica Jane Sasha should have their own time :sneaky:

Rest I will keep the cleaning work to Joshy92 :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I know one thing guys if anyone makes Erica cry I will fucking destroy them.
I'm normally pretty mellow and let things slide but not something like that.

I don't even think the mc is worthy enough for Erica but I am of course.

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I know one thing guys if anyone makes Erica cry I will fucking destroy them.
I'm normally pretty mellow and let things slide but not something like that.

I don't even think the mc is worthy enough for Erica but I am of course.
I will support you if you want to Crush down Tony :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , MC is much more Worthy enough than Tyrone is :whistle:. Just MC take of your Erica :love::love:and you take care of the people hurting Erica. You can have some Joshy Booster Pills and then you can turn into a living Hulk and then you can beat all of them for your Erica, This time not Shut up and Take my Money---This Time it will be Shut Up and Take my Punches :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture5073.jpg

Fashionably Late

Step into the scene of excitement and anticipation as Tony, our favorite guest, arrives fashionably late to the party. But amidst the cheerful chatter and laughter, a subtle undercurrent of intrigue emerges.

Unbeknownst to many, a clandestine game of dominance quietly unfolds. Who will emerge victorious in this silent battle for control?

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017
Picture5068.jpg

Poolside Showdown

Laughter fills the air as friends-turned-competitors engage in spirited battles atop each other's shoulders. Yet, amidst the splashes and friendly banter, a series of 'accidents' occur—subtle nudges, strategic missteps, and strategic maneuvers that leave us questioning: are they truly accidents, or calculated moves in the heat of the moment?

Endless

Donor
May 9, 2017

Progress update

Dear Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to inform you about a slight change in plans regarding the upcoming version issue. Due to unexpected reconstruction works on our house, which were originally scheduled for the summer, we've had to expedite the process due to the availability of scaffolding this month. This means that much of my time and energy was dedicated this month participating in the renovation, including tasks such as installing scaffolding, working on new facade, gutters, painting, repairing and adjusting AC units, and installing fiber net.

Given the significant time commitment required for these renovations, I've made the decision to postpone the version issue to next month. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Additionally, I want to express my gratitude for your ongoing support and understanding.

As a result of this decision and my reduced availability, I will be pausing pledges for this month. I believe it's only fair, as I was not able to dedicate my usual amount of time to creating content. I trust that you'll understand the circumstances, and I assure you that I'll be back at full speed upcoming month.

This pause in renders work provides an opportunity to catch up for a writer too.

Thank you once again for your patience and support. Your understanding means the world to me.

Warm regards,

T4bbo

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 3495281
[SPOILERS] View attachment 3495280 View attachment 3495282 View attachment 3495283 [/SPOILERS]

Fashionably Late

Step into the scene of excitement and anticipation as Tony, our favorite guest, arrives fashionably late to the party. But amidst the cheerful chatter and laughter, a subtle undercurrent of intrigue emerges.

Unbeknownst to many, a clandestine game of dominance quietly unfolds. Who will emerge victorious in this silent battle for control?
Maybe both of them can have sex with Lara, if the first one who has sex with her where she creampies him, the second one will notice and who will be the first one? :unsure: o_O:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
View attachment 3495279

Chill Time Chronicles

As the sun casts its warm glow, Erica's relaxed demeanor invites contemplation. What is she probably thinking about?
Thanks for Sharing as Always :giggle:
Wow, Erica is looking beautiful :love::love:, I can Only Imagine MC's eyes are not moving from her :devilish:.**Uncovering Bra**

View attachment 3495281

Fashionably Late

As usual, Tony is Late but wins the Race, Horny Trembling Party Rampage with Lara :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Not surprised Lara not calling her one and Only Tony :KEK::KEK:, Fucking in Rumba Style :LOL::LOL:

View attachment 3495289

Poolside Showdown

Laughter fills the air as friends-turned-competitors engage in spirited battles atop each other's shoulders. Yet, amidst the splashes and friendly banter, a series of 'accidents' occur—subtle nudges, strategic missteps, and strategic maneuvers that leave us questioning: are they truly accidents, or calculated moves in the heat of the moment?
Either Angelica or Jessica. Seems like Underwater Naughty Scenes are appearing Soon :devilish:

In the end Joshy92 will not be bored, One Erica and Two a Lot of Creams are Expected here:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes