NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
moreover with angelica i had very few from what i see in the gallery at least ... the submisive angelica is only on ntr path?.. (for example on my save at the photoshoot angelica only gave HJ but on the galery i see there is a scene with Bj...)
Unfortunately doesn't seem to be a romance path with her, its either dominate her and treat her like crap, or be her simp. Don't recommend the simp route if you keep NTR on, unless it was bugged when I played, she always ends up doing lonlyfans with Tyrone no matter what I tried.

Edit: Yes, BJ at the studio is only for dominate path.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Dom advocating divorce from the family :eek::Kappa:
I mean We can't Stop him from saying that Afterall Lara is very Compatible for her One and Only Crumbly Tony :LOL::LOL:, Now if She says I like Trembling Rampages Then Mike must back off, Right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What more we can expect now...MC have Good Back-up options in his Hands :love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Unfortunately doesn't seem to be a romance path with her, its either dominate her and treat her like crap, or be her simp. Don't recommend the simp route if you keep NTR on, unless it was bugged when I played, she always ends up doing lonlyfans with Tyrone no matter what I tried.

Which is a damn shame, yeah blah blah romance might be incongruent with character, I don't care. I would LOVE to see an Angelica romance path, would make both sides better; a pure monogamous route would feel deeper and more meaningful, and an ntr route would hit harder if she was close to you in a romantic way.

Right now she just feels like ...what's the girl equivalent of a stuntcock......a sidepiece?

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021

Which is a shame because I would love to romance Angelica.
I'm not really a fan of dom or sub stuff.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Which is a shame because I would love to romance Angelica.
I'm not really a fan of dom or sub stuff.
Are you sure because a dominant love relationship could be very hot with Angelica, what would the beautiful Dr.wick think about what you said? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I hope Erica doesn't go down the same path as Angelica in terms of only being dom or sub stuff.
I really want to romance her in a sweet way and there have already been a couple of moments like that.
Yeah One and Only Erica Love path Needed, Angelica can be Naughty Sometimes So MC have to treat her as Naughty way, Though Angelica loves MC teasing her in many ways :love: :love: , As per Erica She have been a Sweet girl Since Day 1 so MC will treat her like that...And Bring a lot of After Treats for Joshy, Right? That is What Love Making Couple Moments is...Be free :KEK::devilish:

Last edited:

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
The Animations are not playing up correctly its just a still image that displays instead of Animation. Am I missing a file ??? Can some one please share a fix file it...
Thanks...

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes