Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
If this was real life I just know I could impress Angelica enough for her to consider being my girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Good point.
It's a shame Tyrone isn't a nice guy because I would love to watch Erica & Angelica get blacked.
Bonus points if I'm their boyfriend.
What is the Bonus point Joshy92 ? Don't tell me you are planning to go on a Date with Erica and Angelica both :KEK: :KEK:
If that so What is the Need of Tyrone, Remember Lara said MC and Tyrone both have Quite Similar Size, Erica and Angelica both will be Pleased then u can Devour the Leftovers from Flowers :love::LOL:

well it's good to have dreams.
Creamy Dreams ft. Joshy implemented by Erica :devilish: :whistle:
cxx better be that way, Erica will Enjoy a Bit :love: :LOL: :LOL:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
What I would like to do is go out on a romantic date with Erica & Angelica and while we are doing that we find a skilled lover for them who we bring home with us and he pounds them hard in our bed while I'm holding their hands and cuddling them.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
What I would like to do is go out on a romantic date with Erica & Angelica and while we are doing that we find a skilled lover for them who we bring home with us and he pounds them hard in our bed while I'm holding their hands and cuddling them.
I understand that you would like to be close to the action when Angelica and Erica have rough sex but you are not worried that you are also part of the menu of a possible BBC lover, can it end like this? :unsure:if that's what you want but maybe you'll find more: :KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I understand that you would like to be close to the action when Angelica and Erica have rough sex but you are not worried that you are also part of the menu of a possible BBC lover, can it end like this? :unsure:if that's what you want but maybe you'll find more: :KEK:

I know these kinds of fantasies/fetishes exist, so this is nothing on you; but one thing that's always confused me....that would seem to make said 'bull' plenty willing to go along with semi-gay shenanigans, not that there's anything wrong with that, but this would seem anathematic to the image most ir-cuck lovers worship; that of apex masculinity and heterosexuality. :LOL:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I know these kinds of fantasies/fetishes exist, so this is nothing on you; but one thing that's always confused me....that would seem to make said 'bull' plenty willing to go along with semi-gay shenanigans, not that there's anything wrong with that, but this would seem anathematic to the image most ir-cuck lovers worship; that of apex masculinity and heterosexuality. :LOL:
It depends because there are two types of cuckolds, the one you described would be the Alpha-cuck but there is also the beta-cuck who is submissive and capable of doing what is necessary to please his wife since she has control in the relationship. :unsure: Joshy will have his own category with Erica Alpha-creamy glutton cuck:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It depends because there are two types of cuckolds, the one you described would be the Alpha-cuck but there is also the beta-cuck who is submissive and capable of doing what is necessary to please his wife since she has control in the relationship. :unsure: Joshy will have his own category with Erica Alpha-creamy glutton cuck:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Totally understand that - but if the beta-cuck is on the menu of the alpha bbc, doesnt that make the alpha bbc also a little gay?

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What about going on a Date with Mike Erica Angelica Joshy foursome kind of Dare, where you all party and Dance a lot in the End when all come back Joshy92 you will say I am tired and hungry and then Chef Mike will Fuck Angelica and Erica in beautiful positions :LOL:, Serve you so Some good meal :love::devilish:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Angelica & Lara are cool but Erica is definitely the main reason I play this game.
I would take her on lots of romantic dates and buy her nice things and after work we would cuddle up on the couch and watch a move.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I wish I could help you, but I avoid Tony like the plague, as much as the game will allow me to anyways. If it were up to me, I would have done thrown that wrinkly old sack of shit into a woodchipper, but that's just me.
It's true it's annoying that NTR's scenes depend on Tony's shitty old man who is half the man the MC is, including his dick.:geek::poop:(n):LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Tony gives Lara what she really needs and wants. :LOL:
I mean Yeah, Some Crumbly Dick and Trembling Rampages...Lara is Satisfied that Her Job is Secured with Promotion for that She can Do everything, And Tony will Clean her Ass with his Tongue every time they Meet :KEK: :KEK: , Other Hand She is Trying to Stop MC's Photographer Carrier :unsure::LOL::LOL: So Generous of Lara and Tony Professor :BootyTime:..."They Just need to be Pulled out Live in TV"- Romance of Lara & Tony in the Cabin :whistle:

Even Joshy92 was Saying He wants to Break Tony's Leftover Teeths :LOL:

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I wish I could help you, but I avoid Tony like the plague, as much as the game will allow me to anyways. If it were up to me, I would have done thrown that wrinkly old sack of shit into a woodchipper, but that's just me.
He barely shows up on any of my saves but I don't really mind him either way. Or Tyrone, or Tony or Miranda or John. All characters are cool except for that pile of animal excrement Lara. It kinda sucks that I have to ctrl skip half the game because I can't stomach that piece of shit on the screen :sick:

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes