Lt_Dan_219

Feb 27, 2022
View attachment 3495281
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fashionably Late

Step into the scene of excitement and anticipation as Tony, our favorite guest, arrives fashionably late to the party. But amidst the cheerful chatter and laughter, a subtle undercurrent of intrigue emerges.

Unbeknownst to many, a clandestine game of dominance quietly unfolds. Who will emerge victorious in this silent battle for control?
Alright everyone, let's have a round of applause for our favorite "Creep" I mean "Crypt Keeper". I hope a kitchen knife and cutting board are close by. The garbage disposal will come in handy. Just cut Tony's only friend off and drop it into the disposal.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Erica is so beautiful it's like she is the perfect woman.
I just want to cuddle and kiss her all the time of course we would also go on romantic dates and hold hands.
Erica is definitely a Beautiful Girl:love:, She is Libra Queen as well :sneaky:. Romantic dates will be the best option but She is Shy and needs MC to teach her in Dating Styles, Better You will Let your Sweet Erica go on Training and then She will comeback full of Creams and you will kiss her Hug her Sounds Horny, Right? :unsure::KEK::KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well he has set his eyes on babysitter and rest.
Well.... different from Lara, Mc does not partially hide this and Lara knows some of his leftist movements and approves of his style (cuckqueen)... :HideThePain:

Although I don’t argue that the husband hides his affairs with the nanny and stepdaughter, but I would not like these affairs called this a deception in contrast to what a wife does to her boss... :Kappa:

Moreover, when your wife allows your guest (boss) to touch her, behind husband’s back, why isn’t this cruel?

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just played the game and i liked it
good story , good visuals , beautiful LI
But i hate NTR so i had it disabled ,
Moroever im on Lara path( with some tomfoolery with angelica on the side) and thankfully i didnt find any forced lesbian scenes or forced swinger content... i turned them all down (the swingers neighbours and that fkcing boss) and managed to keep my wife for myself though i found it quite suspenful during those scenes..
Overall i believe its a quite good VN.

i believe i had all the scenes with my wife on the loyal good guy path with no ntr (MC+Wife) except the one in the car at the start...
moreover with angelica i had very few from what i see in the gallery at least ... the submisive angelica is only on ntr path?.. (for example on my save at the photoshoot angelica only gave HJ but on the galery i see there is a scene with Bj...)

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
View attachment 3495281

Fashionably Late

Step into the scene of excitement and anticipation as Tony, our favorite guest, arrives fashionably late to the party. But amidst the cheerful chatter and laughter, a subtle undercurrent of intrigue emerges.

Unbeknownst to many, a clandestine game of dominance quietly unfolds. Who will emerge victorious in this silent battle for control?
It's written "Merry Christmas" on Tony's bag :p ... so fashionably late all the way !!

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Alright everyone, let's have a round of applause for our favorite "Creep" I mean "Crypt Keeper". I hope a kitchen knife and cutting board are close by. The garbage disposal will come in handy. Just cut Tony's only friend off and drop it into the disposal.
if this crypt keeper touches Angellica or Erica, he will be doing the deadman float face down in the fucking pool, and then mc should sit his dead ass in a chair with sunglasses on, so lara will still think hes alive and just sleeping :ROFLMAO: like something out of "weekend at bernies"
hello-hey.gif
View attachment 1056106354-giphy.webp

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Tony will turn into Zombie if his Little friend cut off and revive again :ROFLMAO:, he is not leaving his Lover Lara so easily :p

I'm tired of the MC not knowing his wife is a cheating slut he should fined out now
I guess if Mc finds out still he will be not shocked as he is already in a doubt about Lara, her Office times and her Pervy Boss so much :KEK:, he have other girls to worry about especially two girls roaming in house with a hot Dr. :love:

well he has set his eyes on babysitter and rest.
Babysitter and "Fogey caller" :sneaky:
MC be like Lara don't come back house stay in Office with Old Candy let me enjoy the delicious hot and sweet girls around me :devilish:, now we know in Jacuzzi and Pool side Lara was missing " Old Crumbly Popsicle sucking" :KEK:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I hope Erica doesn't mind that I'm not the manliest man out there.
I would rather we spend the day cuddling up on the couch and watching romance movies than most anything else.
Surely Erica will think about you and how much she loves you while she is in another room with Tyrone fulfilling your biggest dream of being a cuckold dad, is that right? :unsure: o_O:LOL:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
game not completed so no full save.

you didn't say do you want save on ntr path or non-ntr.
I think he/she meant by Full save until this Update, And you are Right there should be one mention of NTR route or Non-NTR route :unsure:, Though Non-NTR is Lara Good wife, But if you pisses her off She will Run for her Tony king :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:So in the End Joshy92 will be also getting confused and he might come up with Solution to this :KEK:

I want a Route Where Lara get caught having her Romance hops on Tony infront of MC, Angelica, Erica and John/Miranda :LOL:
Yes and After Looking at that All will get a Puke + Heart Attack, Right? :unsure:...Lara Tony Secret Relationship will Bring Chaos in the World if Exposed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, Poor MC and others have to go through a Lot, Better he focus on Other girls for Good Heart :love:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Ok and then mc fucks her daughter in the ass right in front of her than Erica can come over to hop on next
I understand, so you would like to see a hot threesome where Erica/Angelica's asses collide with the MC's cock and he puts them on top of each other and when they have their orgasm he gives them a double creampied, hot right?:unsure: :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Leongen43
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes