Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Right? Some for Joshy92 some for Me and Some for Others, There is Quite a Stock of Drool Buckets for all Babysitters lovers Hold one which one you like :KEK: :KEK: , Isn't it Obvious looking at the Beautiful LI's :unsure::love:

Just MC needs to unlock their Dress Code so he can inject some of his Data into them :p
Let's Toast the Drooling Bucket :devilish::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
they'll keep it in family and babysitter or few.:p
Unless Angelica corrupts Erica and they start making only fans with the MC and through the requests of their subscribers they try various sexual positions until the grand finale where he gives them both a creamy facial, it is possible that some will embarrass their women to have a babysitter like that, right?:unsure: :sneaky: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Man Fuck Tony :ROFLMAO:
I love to Appeal for Tyrone x Tony, Tony Should have some Mushroom Dish Once in a While, Rest Bonking I will Leave to MC and John :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

they'll keep it in family and babysitter or few. :p
If Lara comes to know about Erica and MC coming closer and closer, Then Babysitter will also come under Lara's Rampage Scene :KEK::KEK:, Man Save Erica at all cost. :ROFLMAO:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Dooes Mc ever discover or find out that lara is being unfaithful by fucking tony?
No. and will he ever find out? I’m not sure until one of Lara’s girls or friends tells him... probably around 2030 he’ll find out... :illuminati:

The thing is that until NTR's fans get tired, he probably won't find out, Tony has a lot of fans, so it will continue to be secretive(probably) :Kappa:

newdawn75

Feb 22, 2023
No. and will he ever find out? I’m not sure until one of Lara’s girls or friends tells him... probably around 2030 he’ll find out... :illuminati:

The thing is that until NTR's fans get tired, he probably won't find out, Tony has a lot of fans, so it will continue to be secretive(probably) :Kappa:
I'd love to find out how she would explain her being unexpectedly pregnant when he hasn't been getting any action from her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc might not even care since he has babysitters and angelica and dear doc too.

Reactions: 1879

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

I think Tony will die before mc finds out, but if Lara was riding him and he had a heart attack and croaked, do you think Lara could tell the difference between dead Tony and alive Tony? :ROFLMAO:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
mc might not even care since he has babysitters and angelica and dear doc too.
Exactly, Lol :KEK::KEK:. Mike will be Chilling All Along, Giving Dr. Wick, Angelica, and Erica Good Massages and They will Ride him happily :love: on the Other Hand Lara will babysit Tony and Silver :whistle:. MC now can connect more with Other girls than Lara, Lara finds her Soulmate Crumbly Tony :devilish:

I think Tony will die before mc finds out, but if Lara was riding him and he had a heart attack and croaked, do you think Lara could tell the difference between dead Tony and alive Tony? :ROFLMAO:
Tony After doing babysitting of His Babies with Lara, Fade away with all those PooPooPeePee :KEK::KEK::KEK:

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes