Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It will never happen, Tony is a smart business man and will never part with his money for child support payments. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tony is a Smart business man , But How many times does he Cum inside Lara? :unsure: I think he Cum many times Inside Lara, Lara loves that Too...Willingly Unwillingly if he turns into a Father then :KEK::KEK:, then You can't take help from Joshy92 he doesn't like Tony so He might not clean the Mayonnaise Mess Tony made inside Lara :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
It is possible that you are right and you are the chosen one, moment!!, that is not you and Angelica because they are quite similar, right? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
I am not sure what you mean tbh, I am after Erica and don't really like neither Lara nor Angelica, not even Miranda or Erica's roommates. So as far as I am aware, Erica is the only one I like from this game and maybe near future massage place lady, Kylie or something.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I am not sure what you mean tbh, I am after Erica and don't really like neither Lara nor Angelica, not even Miranda or Erica's roommates. So as far as I am aware, Erica is the only one I like from this game and maybe near future massage place lady, Kylie or something.
Hmm, Quite Interesting...I have heard it somewhere before, But Where did I hear Joshy92 give me a Reminder Bro :KEK: :KEK: . Erica is the Babysitter so Off course Great I will say as you are Stuck with the Name of the Game :love:, Erica will Slowly Slowly making a Place in MC's Heart Hopefully u can see it :devilish:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Do you think we'll get a path where we can be with both Erica & Lara in a romantic relationship?
I would love to have a threesome with those two beautiful women.

I know it has harem under planned tags, but harem can mean a lot of things.

• Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Do you think we'll get a path where we can be with both Erica & Lara in a romantic relationship?

Hmm, Joshy, you seem like Mixing Matching Harem Shakes now :KEK::KEK: Simple Trick to know if Lara will have something with Erica or not...That is Lara's own Daughter Angelica She avoids her being Strict with her..She never lets her to Roam Around Mike that much. Now, She has a Quite Neutral path with Erica in the Beginning she hated her now She all sorted out still yk :unsure:

Combos can be Angelica Erica, Angelica Jessica Jane, Jessica Jane Sasha, Sasha Angelica, Lara Miranda, Lara Miranda Kylie...Dr. Wick didn't meet anyone except Lara but she won't do anything in front of the Client's/Patient's Wife :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

i'm sure of it, mc suggests it to her and after day or 2 thinking about it she agrees.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
i'm sure of it, mc suggests it to her and after day or 2 thinking about it she agrees.
It is on the Lara cuckqueen path, if im not misstaken, where this path starts, You have to be dominant with both relships if my memory serves right.
The thing with that is that you, Joshy, are gentle by nature, and this implies being a bit mor nasty toward the girls.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
You mean the only path that actually matters;)
I'm hoping for a shared sex discipline tutoring route with MC/Tyrone/Angelica. I'm sure a lot of spanking on her beautiful ass and deep double penetration is going to turn Angelica into a good daughter and a creampied addict, I guess. Both options are fine, right?:unsure: :love: (y)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
It is on the Lara cuckqueen path, if im not misstaken, where this path starts, You have to be dominant with both relships if my memory serves right.
The thing with that is that you, Joshy, are gentle by nature, and this implies being a bit mor nasty toward the girls.
It was from the Beginning As you Said (y), the First Time Lara and Mike's Discussion didn't go Quite Well then Erica appeared Lara was Not Okay in First, and then Erica Angelica Pool Scene Where Erica didn't have any Clothes by her Side and She was in Bra and Mike was helping her them Boom Lara appeared and all messed up. After discussions, Lara understands a Bit but Deep down She can't handle Girls younger than her Quite Roaming Around MC :cautious:

In Short, it's Hard as Jessica Scene Recently u Saw, Lara was like Wait ..Mike knows this Girl.. They looks Very Close

Joshy, are gentle by nature, and this implies being a bit mor nasty toward the girls.
MC should go for ass this time pussy as well or maybe both
I agree Tyrone Suck and Leave MC Pussy and Ass both :love:, Tyrone can take Ass for Sometime
Better be John :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

Now this is Not Mushroom Special Season :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I probably won't see those scenes then because I don't even like swearing at these beautiful women.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I probably won't see those scenes then because I don't even like swearing at these beautiful women.
Ok, but MC does neither swear nor humilate any of them, T4bb0 did a great job, and bringing in other characters which do that to the girls.
It is just more like having a firm hand (figuratively spoken)

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Ok, but MC does neither swear nor humilate any of them, T4bb0 did a great job, and bringing in other characters which do that to the girls.
Oh, those other guys are going to get a firm hand from me I will destroy them especially Tony.
I don't even think he love Lara he is just doing all that stuff because he can.

And Tyrone better get my sweetheart Erica pregnant so I can be a dad if he doesn't, I'll kick his arse too.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

Firm Hand or Something Firm in MC's Hand :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Whatever MC have quite Options We need Paths to Open a Bit Just like Opening two legs :love::devilish:
Dr. Erica Angelica Sasha Jessica Jane **Drools**

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Oh, those other guys are going to get a firm hand from me I will destroy them especially Tony.
I don't even think he love Lara he is just doing all that stuff because he can.

And Tyrone better get my sweetheart Erica pregnant so I can be a dad if he doesn't, I'll kick his arse too.
I guess your attitude with Tyrone will be "fulfill my dream or die, you damn son of a bitch", moment!!, if Tyrone dies for not getting Erica pregnant, who will replace him? :unsure: maybe me? :unsure::LOL:

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes