Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
what contents will be in the next update?
As Per the Updates Shared here are of the Jacuzzi one with MC, Jessica, Jane, and Miranda, and the Other side of the Pool MC giving Angelica and Erica massage scenes :love: :love: and there might be some Other scenes coming and we are waiting :)
Have to wait for few more days :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Sadly Tony is not that Handsome like Tony Montana:)
Just a Pervy Boss:(
Maybe you're right but I'm sure the old pervert has very dirty ideas to improve the news using Lara's hot ass in the next updates, will this advertising Spot work?:unsure: :love: :KEK: :KEK:

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What was that White thing Stuck on his Nose? :unsure: Joshy92 might know What is the Truth Right?:KEK: What Tony is Up to this time :BootyTime:?

Tony loves Lara's Ass, I would not be surprised if He brought a Vibrator Dildo for Lara in the Future and Tell her to Hop on in it basically in the Office and Lara's Huge ass might be Ready for her Boss, Right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pacino could snort a line off Lara’s ass
View attachment 3461872
Indeed and Tony might make the Ass collection better he should attack other girls in the Office and Involve them in his Trembling Rampage ass collection party :KEK::KEK: all working girls lip-biting can't do anything reason he is their boss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oct 10, 2022
Do we have a walkthrough or a guide or something similar? I'd like to see where things going but too many choices to go through them. I tried to search but all I could find us v0.4 wt and could not find anything else. :unsure:

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Got a skippable error as they move to new house.
Where did you get your game from? There was an audio track called SexRomantic in versions prior to 0.1.0 during the move in scenes, but the track was deleted in 0.1.0 and all references to it replaced with SexRomantic2 (probably a music licensing thing?) So you must have an alpha/beta or modified release or something?

If you really wanted to fix it you could just drop this in notepad either added directly in tthe script.rpy file where the other audio call outs are or in a new file and save it as something like audiofix.rpy (make sure to pick type as all files).

define audio.SexRomantic = "sfx/SexRomantic2.mp3"

Or just continue skipping errors, the track was only used a couple times, and since it's already been fixed it won't be an issue in future versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

SuperW

Nov 16, 2022
Man, I can't wait for next Sunday to see whichever excuses T4bbo comes up with this month for no update!

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Where did you get your game from? There was an audio track called SexRomantic in versions prior to 0.1.0 during the move in scenes, but the track was deleted in 0.1.0 and all references to it replaced with SexRomantic2 (probably a music licensing thing?) So you must have an alpha/beta or modified release or something?

If you really wanted to fix it you could just drop this in notepad either added directly in tthe script.rpy file where the other audio call outs are or in a new file and save it as something like audiofix.rpy (make sure to pick type as all files).

define audio.SexRomantic = "sfx/SexRomantic2.mp3"

Or just continue skipping errors, the track was only used a couple times, and since it's already been fixed it won't be an issue in future versions.
I downloaded in here and the tech info is in the traceback.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes