• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
joshy after he marries erica

angelica and tyrone
If Joshy uses the Fry avatar, could this be Erica's version for him?:unsure:
Now I understand why she no longer wants to share it with Tyrone, but if she did, she would have her supply of cream guaranteed, right?:unsure::love: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
joshy after he marries erica
Only Tyrone? But I thought He would also Bring MC and John in the Place to fill up her all Holes except Ear and Nose :BootyTime: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Sometimes it makes me fear for Joshy92 if Erica doesn't stop leaking after her Tanks have been Filled :eek:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I understand your Feeling Brother, So changing the Air Joshy92 eyes are Stuck on Lara for Now, He might be desiring some Hot Milk that is Served inside her :love::love:, Don't you think he will Enjoy watching Lara being Drilled by Tony/Tyrone inside her :devilish:

Joshy getting ready for his next deep dive mission. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3442893
Collection of Pies :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, Joshy on Work collecting Lara's fantasies inside her Pussy :KEK:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Quick Question, Playing this Game and Loved Dr.Wick
can anyone tell me What is her hair colour is it Red or Brown :unsure:
Okay, Good Question Have to Say :love:
As I have this Confusion about Dr. Wick being a Redhead or not can't confirm that She doesn't have Freckles and most of her Body is Covered with her Coat, can say She has Reddish Brown Hair color as under Light it looks Red and When No straight light hits her hair it looks brown :giggle:(y)

She is Definitely Hot can Say that :devilish:

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
auburn. :p

reddish brown.
The only thing I would like to know if at some point we can try with Dr.wick cuckqueen therapy sex for Lara where we have sex with Dr.wick and while she screams in pleasure from the mc's cock she asks him how he feels watching them and when they reach the limit the mc ejaculates on Lara's face and Dr.wick eats the cream in an erotic way, will that be enough or will she need a session that includes Angelica or Erica for? :unsure: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
As per the Updates, Jessica Jane will be meeting John for the first time and How can John Leave those Girls without Treats in their Mouth :KEK::KEK:, On One Side MC is enjoying his time with Girls, and on the Other Side John got girls:LOL::LOL: Seems fair to me. If Jessica and Jane Start fighting over John's Dick there Who can make him Cum lol, John will be Flattered :p
Now if John is impressed with both Girls will he allot both of them for Babysitting? :unsure: What will Silver take then... Maybe Lara as the new Babysitter of Silvers :LOL::LOL:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just Finished the update i gotta say this game is one of the best adult games , but am i the only one who felt it was very short ? Plus Tony is very boring character idk why everyone loves him dev could do so much stuff with Lara with other guys like John or Tyrone or anyone new idk if its just me lol

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just Finished the update i gotta say this game is one of the best adult games , but am i the only one who felt it was very short ? Plus Tony is very boring character idk why everyone loves him dev could do so much stuff with Lara with other guys like John or Tyrone or anyone new idk if its just me lol
because patrons love creepy old men, have you ever played "perfect housewife"? she fucks mostly old guys cause thats what the patrons vote for in the polls

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Tony might have his last breaths and so he is getting some horny chances here and there until MC and John come a give a big Bonk on his head :LOL:, Let him use some of his Last Sperm cells :KEK: with his trembling rampages :ROFLMAO:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Not if Tony is doing a Tony Montana and shoots his last bullets into Lara
Let him use some of his Last Sperm cells :KEK: with his trembling rampages :ROFLMAO:
He is doing a Tony Montana when he shoots his last bullets into Lara. "Say hello to my little friend."
Besides, Al Pacino also became a dad once more in 2023 and he's 83 yo. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Not if Tony is doing a Tony Montana and shoots his last bullets into Lara

He is doing a Tony Montana when he shoots his last bullets into Lara. "Say hello to my little friend."
Besides, Al Pacino also became a dad once more in 2023 and he's 83 yo. Let that sink in.
I understand, but if we follow the story of both characters like this it could end after the MC discovers what Tony was doing with Lara and he tells him "look at my great friend son of a bitch and die damn", what an ending, right?:unsure: :KEK: (y)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 77 Votes