Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I played this one while it was very early, then I've picked it up recently put this game is stalling as I see it. Maybe I am not following a proper path but nothing is going on in the game. :unsure:
T4bbo stated that Silvers from Older Babysitter might comeback in this one, He will need a Babysitter for his own Baby and also there is John Miranda also needs a babysitter
So Jessica Jane might also become a Babysitter :) (y)

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
Jane

Jane as a baby sitter :ROFLMAO: I’d rather have pit bull babysit
If she were the babysitter maybe for the MC it would be easier to see how dedicated she is to taking care of the baby where later Jane can dedicate time to taking care of the MC's cock where maybe in a sex scene where he also put his train cock inside the her ass, what would it be like? :unsure: :KEK: :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Jane

I know right?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But if Jessica and Jane Both go for John then all will Sort out don't you think?:unsure: Baby will be happy with Babysitters and John Miranda also be Pleased with the Babysitters :KEK: :KEK: ....Lara can Babysit Tony and Silvers :p:LOL:(y)

your child would be super safe that is for sure ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I know right?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But if Jessica and Jane Both go for John then all will Sort out don't you think?:unsure: Baby will be happy with Babysitters and John Miranda also be Pleased with the Babysitters :KEK: :KEK: ....Lara can Babysit Tony and Silvers :p:LOL:(y)

Lara only knows how to babysit old fucks and bbc’s :ROFLMAO:
IMG_2235.png IMG_1325.jpeg IMG_0821.jpeg IMG_2110.gif IMG_2112.gif IMG_2507.jpeg IMG_2947.gif

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Lara only knows how to babysit old fucks and bbc’s :ROFLMAO:
Tony Tyrone Silvers All are Happy :BootyTime:

I can only imagine, Lol
Tony will upgrade from licking Lara's ass to sucking her boobies :FacePalm: :KEK:
Okay Imagining then Lara Tony's case :oops:, Office members come inside the Office and Ask Tony for Signatures and Tony is on Lara's Lap Sucking some Milk out and Making Baby noises, and Lara is feeding him...Tony gets angry at the Colleagues to go out of the Cabin...Lara will be Happy, Right?:unsure: What it would be like Big Baby on Lara's Lap :KEK: :KEK:
Too much Imaginations IK :eek: **Pukes**

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this one while it was very early, then I've picked it up recently put this game is stalling as I see it. Maybe I am not following a proper path but nothing is going on in the game. :unsure:
there is no right or wrong path, either mc thinks with his dick and takes care of his wife too and babysitter and stepdaughter and rest.

Jane

well jane wouldn't eat the baby. :p

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
there is no right or wrong path, either mc thinks with his dick and takes care of his wife too and babysitter and stepdaughter and rest.

well jane wouldn't eat the baby.:p
Is it possible that he mistook Jane for someone else, who could that person be? :unsure: :devilish::ROFLMAO:

G-money

Dec 29, 2022
Some of the sex scenes in this are ok, but many of them are some of the worst I've seen in a VN. In what world is a single frame of the back of a couch acceptable for a blowjob scene? Half the scenes of intercourse don't even show penetration, yet for some reason a bunch of the reviews are going on about how great they are. Seems like a weird part of the game to skimp on renders.

• Haha
Reactions: sagerock820

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
I have been a horrible husband I'm married to Lara who is a beautiful woman and yet I'm over here lusting after the babysitter what kind of man am I?

From now on any dirty things I want to do with Erica I would also do with Lara and maybe Angelica.
It seems true, maybe you need some incentives, could this work? :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
I have been thinking about Erica's virginity lately and I think it would be romantic and sweet if I helped her pick out the guy who gets to deflower her.
We could go to a club or something and choose the lucky guy together then we would take him home and I would watch and hold Erica as it happens. I really want it to be special for my sweetheart.

Even though I know it will probably be some douchebag who gets to be her first.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Some of the sex scenes in this are ok, but many of them are some of the worst I've seen in a VN. In what world is a single frame of the back of a couch acceptable for a blowjob scene? Half the scenes of intercourse don't even show penetration, yet for some reason a bunch of the reviews are going on about how great they are. Seems like a weird part of the game to skimp on renders.
Are you Sure What are you saying is Definitely Correct? :unsure: Let me tell you I have found Every Penetration Scene Close-ups and even Blowjob scenes as well, If you are talking about Tony then he always Fucks Lara with his Clothes On, Rest Every Sex scene has Closeup and Showed Penetration :unsure: , and Couch you say that is the MC's Chamber where he Shoots for Modeling so it is Same (y)

T4bbo Maintained it

I have been thinking about Erica's virginity lately and I think it would be romantic and sweet if I helped her pick out the guy who gets to deflower her.
We could go to a club or something and choose the lucky guy together then we would take him home and I would watch and hold Erica as it happens. I really want it to be special for my sweetheart.

I think the Truthful loving Guy Erica Queen Needs is MC, He will deflower it for you :unsure:, Can't give Tyrone at her First go :KEK::KEK:
Sweet Erica Sweetly Enjoying and Joshy is Holding her Hands :love:
And After What will Happen he Knows Some Party :devilish:

Last edited:

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Are you Sure What are you saying is Definitely Correct? :unsure: Let me tell you I have found Every Penetration Scene Close-ups and even Blowjob scenes as well, If you are talking about Tony then Then always Fucks Lara with his Clothes On, Rest Every Sex scene has Closeup and Showed Penetration :unsure: , and Couch you say that is the MC's Chamber where he Shoots for Modeling so it is Same (y)

I think the Truthful loving Guy Erica Queen Needs is MC, He will deflower it for you :unsure:, Can't give Tyrone at her First go :KEK::KEK:
Sweet Erica Sweetly Enjoying and Joshy is Holding her Hands :love:
How did you know I want to watch her with Tyrone? That would be really hot I often fantasise about Erica cucking me with Tyrone.

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
How did you know I want to watch her with Tyrone? That would be really hot I often fantasise about Erica cucking me with Tyrone.
I understand, so if Tyrone was the first to have sex with Erica and she really liked it, this could be your life with her?:unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

oh joshy, don't ever change.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
First, make her Loose much, Mike dick Seems Perfectly right size to Open her up :love: :love:, Tyrone Horse dick with a Mushroom head will be Painful for Erica Queen :KEK::KEK: So She needs some Stretch out a bit, MC one is the perfect size and Shape...As per GetOutOfMyLab John can be also a Safer Option :whistle: :whistle:

oh joshy, don't ever change.
Joshy change? Never...Lol
Erica Queen with Big Dreams, Right? :KEK: :KEK:

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

In reality they always get impregnated by some douchebag, always.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes