• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, is there any homemade patch for non inc version? Something where that girl don't refer MC as uncle?

phantom21

Nov 24, 2017
latest updates
1.3 Win
1.3 Mac
1.3 Linux

EDIT: 1.2 (just added by patreon)complete walkthrough added
Thank you so much !!! :)

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Finally! The moment I've been waiting for since I first played this game:heartcoveredeyes: But sadly it will have to wait til after work:evilupset:

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
I could be entirely mistaken as I haven't played this in a while, but didn't there used to be a LewdPatcher incest patch for this? It's not in the OP and suddenly everyone that isn't Christine is referring the MC as Godfather which I don't recall them doing before.

Also any significant choices that a walk-through would be needed for in 0.1.3 or nah?

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
Well, first it's not an anime character.. it's a game protagonist.
And second, i was on your side, why are you picking on me?
I just said your signature was perfectly timed with the guy asking for the title "just to avoid it" (like saying "for a friend").
well in that case
good-news-everyone-i-made-a-booboo.jpg

Reactions: Elbo

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
can some one help me pleas , how to get to this scene
View attachment 118377

all i get is
View attachment 118378
Wow, I'd like to know too how to get that scene lol... :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
2nd drink at the meal at the hotel (getting her drunk so she passes out) and enough horny points (I think it's the MC's horny points in this case).

Anybody know why Christine stops me?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What scenes were added to the game? The yacht scene seems incomplete still.
Read up and you will see that it has been mentioned that the complete boat scene would come out in July due to the jackboots stomping all over their plans. I'm not sure how long find all/replace all to make a minor change in relationship takes or how much more was required.

Considering all the 'plans', even taking into consideration the upset and split, it felt short.

ETA Disclaimer to my predictions.

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
2nd drink at the meal at the hotel (getting her drunk so she passes out) and enough horny points (I think it's the MC's horny points in this case).

Read up and you will see that it has been mentioned that the complete boat scene would come out in July due to the jackboots stomping all over their plans. I'm not sure how long find all/replace all to make a minor change in relationship takes or how much more was required.

Considering all the 'plans', even taking into consideration the upset and split, it felt short.
Thanks. But wow, I guess i should wait until december before I play this lol

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I could be entirely mistaken as I haven't played this in a while, but didn't there used to be a LewdPatcher incest patch for this? It's not in the OP and suddenly everyone that isn't Christine is referring the MC as Godfather which I don't recall them doing before.

Also any significant choices that a walk-through would be needed for in 0.1.3 or nah?

The choices are all pretty straightforward... just be careful about playing with Christine's heart in fucked up ways.

Patreon moves in mysterious ways... there is no patch from the dev-team.

The split got affected by this as well... and we had another artist flake... which caused the issues been an issue in the last update. We did expand the hell out of the Christine scene... biggest sexy scene yet in the game... by far. As for the rest... the number of renders is a bit below what we would have liked due to again spending time figuring out the Patreon stuff and wasting time on training the artist just to have them cut and run immediately after.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes