• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
oO

Ok, everyone his little fetish...
... not really my cup of tea.

Would you please nice guy and tell me the name of the game. Just in case i run into it here to avoid it. I dont have the need to share your exp ( only in the case this game is lurking here around, if not stay close i dont want to know it... :D)
Reporter Kate I believe.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So did you decide to split the event in 2 updates or did you have time for the whole yacht event in one update? Also Will Robert and Mr Silver have progression? :)
No idea about spliting but it seems there will be mostly Silver and Robert content.The uncle part will be probably with Sonya.Let's hope we get it soon.We already get The Tyrant 0.41 and Melody 0.0.3.Maybe Lost in Temptation 0.2 too:)

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
No idea about spliting but it seems there will be mostly Silver and Robert content.The uncle part will be probably with Sonya.Let's hope we get it soon.We already get The Tyrant 0.41 and Melody 0.0.3.Maybe Lost in Temptation 0.2 too:)

Eh I asked about that very thing a long while back and Burt said that they wouldn't be splitting up content for each month like that. If it does work out like that which I'm sure it won't (or hope at least) I'll be kinda mad it wasn't more readily apparent as I would've just set my pledge up for every other month so I only paid for my paths.

misterf91

Apr 3, 2018
Says the guy who has an anime character for a pfp.
Well, first it's not an anime character.. it's a game protagonist.
And second, i was on your side, why are you picking on me?
I just said your signature was perfectly timed with the guy asking for the title "just to avoid it" (like saying "for a friend").

KingNtr++

May 2, 2017
someone upload 0.1.3 pls :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
ty so much :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
someone upload 0.1.3 pls :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
ty so much :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
There is a open, please add to that and don't pollute this one with the begging. Bear in mind it has only been released to $20 patrons at the moment, so patience is a requirement.

Reactions: Rroarr

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
latest updates
1.3 Win
1.3 Mac
1.3 Linux

EDIT: 1.2 (just added by patreon)complete walkthrough added
Thx a lot, my hero !

Reactions: MikeD13

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Wow, thanks papadoko, nice start for a new guy ;)
I have another favor to ask from you though, could you post us the changelog please? :)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes