Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
@Burt Reynolds Mustache Hm..is it still possible to jack in to MR silver or Robert route after you sleep Christine? she unfortunatley seems very in love with the MC, even though i stated that i didnt want us to be exclusive and tried to have the score as low as possible?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
O M G ! ! ! YES!! :D
Hey yor avatar,which of Zenescope girl is that?
STELLA!!! I wasn't expecting it either.
Nice touch!
And please spoilers for pertinent info, people are only just finding the update.
View attachment 118999
Good idea.I can say only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The choices are all pretty straightforward... just be careful about playing with Christine's heart in fucked up ways.

Patreon moves in mysterious ways... there is no patch from the dev-team.

The split got affected by this as well... and we had another artist flake... which caused the issues been an issue in the last update. We did expand the hell out of the Christine scene... biggest sexy scene yet in the game... by far. As for the rest... the number of renders is a bit below what we would have liked due to again spending time figuring out the Patreon stuff and wasting time on training the artist just to have them cut and run immediately after.
We can see Patreon like necessary evil.Something like EA:)
I can't remember now,but did you guys have plans for
?

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Thanks. But wow, I guess i should wait until december before I play this lol
NOOOOOOO!!!!!! Dive in, enjoy!!
I'm just being a cynical so and so, hype followed by update, followed by comedown....
The Babysitter is my drug, love it while I'm in there hate the addiction when I'm not :)

I love @kiteares, but that's in no way official.
[/SPOILER]
Aww he's such a sweetie with all of the charm of the original Burt!! :heartcoveredeyes:

IIRC, he was expecting
TBH I wasn't and I wouldn't be overly worried if it didn't happen until after Chris and Jess get back from the sunset. It was probably another of my post update predictions.
IIRC I don't think I've got any of them correct. XD

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes