Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Okay, no spoilers needed from me. Just some quick thoughts:

- Weirdly, I didn't think it was short at all, considering the development
- Robert, Robert, Robert. Ah, you guys do like him, so I guess I have to put up with him
- Plots within plots within plots. Looks like all sorts of threads are going to be woven together soon
- Christine was looking especially pretty this time through
- If you're not going to let us propeller Robert to death, can somebody at least take out Paul?

That's it. Any more and I would have to use one of those red boxes. Fun stuff, though, guys. I guess I'll stop my freeloading and return to the fold (I used to be a pledge a while back before I stopped, though, I can't remember why...probably Robert)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
The next part of the yacht event is coming in mid July I read somewhere, is that a good estimate or an end of July/early august is a better one? Figured I will do a new playthrough but probably gonna wait till the Yacht event is complete and then see if I pledge.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Quite decent update. Sadly it had nothing for Robert and Silver (again) but at least they appeared. Since I know from Discord next update should bring their content I still have my trust in T4bbo. It's surely frustrating to have 2 empty updates in a row but I guess it's another plot development update for me. One thing bugs me - It wasn't Paul who saw Julia sucking Silver if we let her? And he's with her? Kinda weird

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
First of all to @Burt Reynolds Mustache or @T4bbo,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I liked the update a lot eventhough the yatch scene wasn't fully avaiable. I was expecting to see a little more of a yatch.
I loved the erotic scene and "wet system" is a brilliant idea. I also liked the little humors like mentioning about depraved awakening. As for yatch, i can understand that Christine should be inside of yatch. However, when we are on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am gonna vote 8/10 this update. You guys are overally doing great job but end of update is like first half of a movie when you are in cinema. You finish the update at the middle of game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
started new game..i'm not an uncle anymore..i'm a godfather...i feel much better now about making christine an offer she cant refuse :p i hush about my general non-interest in incest games..but some..such as babysitter were so well done i played and enjoyed them anyways..but when that change is made..to my personal taste it improves the game alot for my enjoyment..thanks :D

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Quite decent update. Sadly it had nothing for Robert and Silver (again) but at least they appeared. Since I know from Discord next update should bring their content I still have my trust in T4bbo. It's surely frustrating to have 2 empty updates in a row but I guess it's another plot development update for me. One thing bugs me - It wasn't Paul who saw Julia sucking Silver if we let her? And he's with her? Kinda weird
There is a scene with Silver though it comes via unconventional means. You might have missed it if MC is a goodie two shoes though.

Reactions: kiteares

dunhill

May 3, 2017
started new game..i'm not an uncle anymore..i'm a godfather...i feel much better now about making christine an offer she cant refuse :p i hush about my general non-interest in incest games..but some..such as babysitter were so well done i played and enjoyed them anyways..but when that change is made..to my personal taste it improves the game alot for my enjoyment..thanks :D
"making christine an offer she cant refuse"XDXDXDXD well i guess with the changes it does still fit the title of the game and the story can still work, but i would guess that the change was made so that Patreon would get off their backs (Patreon said no adult games about incest be it biological family or step family, but they didn't say anything about godparents :tf: )

its sort of odd playing through this new version, i like the change but in the last up date in a few lines they speak of family all i was thinking was some sort of "crime family" like in a mafia film.... :coldsweat::coldsweat: (hmm that would also make for a good adult game)

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes