UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
You mean, "The Death of Robert, Part I"?

I would think they don't want to rob us of our fun.
If only you could be right...
But i think this yacht part will be no fun for all Robert's haters. They somehow like to play with our feelings with that absolute bast*rd of Robert. Till now, even if we could prevent him to go any further with our harem, he's still winning as he's not getting completely rejected by our girls.

I think i'll wait a couple more days after the release to see the feedbacks (especially from the Anti-NTR and Anti-Robert), as we really didn't get a lot of informations about the following events, if it's only some apprehension and maybe some fear ("helping them or not", it's still melting in my brain since the announcement...).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I don't have any violent feelings about Robert, while there's been some admirable attempts to flesh him out in later updates, he's just such a tired trope in terms of his function in the plot. He was put there for people who like the idea of a black man stealing their women (not knocking it, people are into what they're into.) While the patreon comments might make you think that's a huge market share, it's just a tiny echo chamber. In reality, it's probably a way smaller portion of the population than you'd think and will get smaller as time goes on and people drift away from those kind of anxieties.

Acting Lessons was really refreshing because it's one of the few games to have a black NPC who isn't written as someone who's there to steal white women. People in the thread legitimately care about Liam and are worried about him.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
At this point if you managed to keep those jabronies at bay for so long, they shouldn't have enough points to approach anyone you like, your power level is simply to high
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kaldapas

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I don't have any violent feelings about Robert, while there's been some admirable attempts to flesh him out in later updates, he's just such a tired trope in terms of his function in the plot. He was put there for people who like the idea of a black man...
I thought Robert was the old guy who the MC sold the program to, was after the niece., and has Courtney from Coceter Chronicles as his personal assistant.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I don't have any violent feelings about Robert, while there's been some admirable attempts to flesh him out in later updates, he's just such a tired trope in terms of his function in the plot. He was put there for people who like the idea of a black man stealing their women (not knocking it, people are into what they're into.) While the patreon comments might make you think that's a huge market share, it's just a tiny echo chamber. In reality, it's probably a way smaller portion of the population than you'd think and will get smaller as time goes on and people drift away from those kind of anxieties.

Acting Lessons was really refreshing because it's one of the few games to have a black NPC who isn't written as someone who's there to steal white women. People in the thread legitimately care about Liam and are worried about him.
Well you forget the other black guy trope. The black best friend. The black best friend is always awesome... wherin the white best friend is always a cock knocker and a leech. It's not quite as common as the NTR black dude... but he's around a lot.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I thought Robert was the old guy who the MC sold the program to, was after the niece., and has Courtney from Coceter Chronicles as his personal assistant.
Nah, that's MCSilverBullet!

Robert's the guy who has all the girls to give up the nappy dugout as Ice Cube would say. But since Silver is the hip-hop fan... Robert prefers this version of the song.

Reactions: RustyV

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do you guys think we will actually be ready for our much-anticipated yacht trip by Saturday? Less than 3 days to go...

Besides, I've recently read about something called "execution by elephant". Though currently out of favour, some wicked ideas crossed my mind as soon as I saw those old illustrations. Do we have any information about the size of our yacht?

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Do you guys think we will actually be ready for our much-anticipated yacht trip by Saturday? Less than 3 days to go...

Besides, I've recently read about something called "execution by elephant". Though currently out of favour, some wicked ideas crossed my mind as soon as I saw those old illustrations. Do we have any information about the size of our yacht?
Size of the boat is big if the picture in the progress update that was posted a few pages back is anything to go by.

when will the update come?
Their discord page/channel (link on ) is open to anyone and @T4bbo has posted various things on their about the update over the past week. As both t4boo and @Burt Reynolds Mustache frequent this thread but have not posted anything I don't know if they'd prefer it wasn't. I don't want to piss them off, but you can go look yourselves.
Don't forget even after it has been released when it get's here will depend on if anyone is willing to share it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Size of the boat is big if the picture in the progress update that was posted a few pages back is anything to go by.

Their discord page/channel (link on ) is open to anyone and @T4bbo has posted various things on their about the update over the past week. As both t4boo and @Burt Reynolds Mustache frequent this thread but have not posted anything I don't know if they'd prefer it wasn't. I don't want to piss them off, but you can go look yourselves.
Don't forget even after it has been released when it get's here will depend on if anyone is willing to share it.
You know that there is some chance we get Melody 0.3,Babysitter 0.1.3,The Tyrant 0.41 and Lost in Temptation 0.2 in same day.Well I expect most from Babysitter.After all it will be 13 update.Other games are too early.Of course that won't stop MC in Melody to have some fun with other girls:)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Post away. I'm not on here as much because busy. But anything public there is fair game. Usually, it's just easier for T4bbo to toss a quick thing in a conversation there as its more his style. I was pretty much born out of this place... so I wouldn't worry.

The update is hopefully tomorrow, which has been mentioned on the discord. It's been rough due to about a week and change dealing with issues from Patreon itself and us making sure everything was above board. I know some might have questions... about the specifics on that... but due to the arbitrary nature of that kind of thing... we're keeping quiet on it.

Reactions: kiteares and fanboi
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes