Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
It's been a few days since the last scheme to get Robert crushed/impaled/flayed/dismembered/drowned/... was shared in this thread. I hope the well-meaning community of Babysitter lovers will never become accustomed to the presence of such an undesirable young individual, but will instead be relentless in the pursuit of justice and NTR-free sexiness.
How did this guy reach Eric levels of hate? Did I miss something?

Fuck Patreon ! Fuck them deeply in the ass (with Roberts'cock) !!!
If only Patreon would ban NTR, then all would be well with the world...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Plus they know that shit can ACTUALLY go down (and has) with the rivals. I do take a fair bit of joy in how much people hate (and some love) Robert and Silver. It also shows an attachment to Christine and Jess. We do get a kick out of the murder posts though. :D

BTW, I haven't seen you in a while Dark... where ya been? Or have we just been in different threads?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

A mod or official lock out option for different fetishes like ntr in the game would be more reasonable (The Tyrant does this.) The thread wouldn't be over bloated with complaining because if you accidentally get on the wrong path it's your own damn fault. I'm sure people who only want Christine to be raped by others suffer when they see any romantic scenes with MC, so there could even be an NTR only mode. I'd personally not like to see any peeing in games so if that was included, it'd be nice.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Well at least since BRM joined the dev team, the in-game clues kind of give warning and it's far better written, rather than having to depend of following the damn walk-through to avoid objectionable content. But I do agree that a hard lock-out at the start-up screen would preferred so that MC could run around and explore with out as much worry of handing off whichever is their favorite romantic interest to one of the scumbags.

Reactions: UYScutti23

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well at least since BRM joined the dev team, the in-game clues kind of give warning and it's far better written, rather than having to depend of following the damn walk-through to avoid objectionable content.
The early parts of the game can still get you on the wrong path so newcomers who don't like using guides are fucked. At the same time, I'd hate for development time from new content to be taken away to try and pull a George Lucas and redo older parts of the game (I hate devs who are constantly doing this, it never ends because they can never be satisfied like old George. Aside from bug fixes, I say let it ride and preserve the original experience, warts and all.)

So locking out the choices where they branch seems simpler, you don't have to rewrite anything. I'd personally keep playing with only potential pee and poo stuff locked out (not that I expect that here, but I've been caught off guard before.) And then this thread wouldn't be such a fucking mess.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Eh I personally don't really have much hate for Robert and don't even want to see him die, I just don't want to see him at all. He's the Jar Jar Binks of this game for me, I just sigh and hit the auto skip when he shows up. To me he's a tired old stereotype not unlike the greedy jew. In my eyes in relation to everything else in the game he feels far removed and doesn't fit into the story.

If this game had a professional soundtrack I would almost expect rap music to play during his scenes. Similar to Tyler Miles in Indigo Prophecy, almost like highbrow self parody.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Eh I personally don't really have much hate for Robert and don't even want to see him die, I just don't want to see him at all. He's the Jar Jar Binks of this game for me, I just sigh and hit the auto skip when he shows up. To me he's a tired old stereotype not unlike the greedy jew. In my eyes in relation to everything else in the game he feels far removed and doesn't fit into the story.

If this game had a professional soundtrack I would almost expect rap music to play during his scenes. Similar to Tyler Miles in Indigo Prophecy, almost like highbrow self parody.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry you feel that way. You feel what you feel on it, but I do work to make Robert a lot more of a well rounded character for his type. Now... to be fair a lot of that probably shows up more in his routes, and I doubt you're wanting to see those... so it is what it is. I think I mentioned this before... a whole lot of Robert's patterns and general personality is based off an old friend of mine... white guy BTW (also less villainous).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Rofl mate, what games do you keep playing
Played a game about a reporter chick, going good and then out of nowhere she's shitting on everybody. What a fucking disappointment.

Sorry you feel that way. You feel what you feel on it, but I do work to make Robert a lot more of a well rounded character for his type. Now... to be fair a lot of that probably shows up more in his routes, and I doubt you're wanting to see those... so it is what it is. I think I mentioned this before... a whole lot of Robert's patterns and general personality is based off an old friend of mine... white guy BTW (also less villainous).
You've done an admirable job, for sure, I think the Jar Jar analogy really captured it. I've seen recuts of the prequels that tried to fix Jar Jar by making him speak another language with subtitles but he's still fucking distracting and doesn't belong in the movie, sucks you right out anytime your eyes hit him. I think a lot of that for Robert falls on the visuals, his expressions and posture at some points look so cartoonishly evil. But again, I'm against editing stuff out once it's been put in a game, it just wastes dev time for new material. I think it'd be better if in the future you only run into him if you are on his path. It does not really make sense for any of the characters to hang out with a guy with a case of permanent rape face if the player is not actively trying to get Christine raped. I notice in the latest updates if you aren't on Silver's path you have little to no interaction with him and that's worked well (I can understand seeing him sometimes since he's your boss. Robert's somebody you aren't compelled to see to earn a living.)

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
So did you decide to split the event in 2 updates or did you have time for the whole yacht event in one update? Also Will Robert and Mr Silver have progression? :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
The next version is going to fix the bug in the OP version, right?
Presumably the next version will be based on what is currently available to Patreon and that has been fixed.

How do I get the 5th picture scene?
5th picture in the OP previews? of her dribbling? It's very early in the game, 2nd or 3rd night with you? She falls asleep watching TV. I thought the scene came anyway it was the choice from there that changes the next.

Post away. I'm not on here as much because busy. But anything public there is fair game.
<snip>
You may live to regret this....too busy....too busy getting carried away with the boat story..... :rolleyes:

So did you decide to split the event in 2 updates or did you have time for the whole yacht event in one update? Also Will Robert and Mr Silver have progression? :)
Last I saw (yesterday) - on Tuesday they were planning to get the update out today.
However there was a later post saying that the full boat storyline would be in the July update and only part in this....yes it was written a bit weirdly, like this, not sure if it was just poor English or what. Effectively, it's been split. Please don't shoot the messenger.

Reactions: torkenstiem

DraKalicDM

Jan 29, 2018
Presumably the next version will be based on what is currently available to Patreon and that has been fixed.

5th picture in the OP previews? of her dribbling? It's very early in the game, 2nd or 3rd night with you? She falls asleep watching TV. I thought the scene came anyway it was the choice from there that changes the next.

I can not seem to get it LOL

DraKalicDM

Jan 29, 2018
I also Found a Bug.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 30008, in script
  File "C:\Users\super\Desktop\player\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\super\Desktop\player\Babysitter-0.1.2.-win\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'CheJesSpa'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Babysitter 0.1.2.
Fri Jun 29 20:08:44 2018

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Played a game about a reporter chick, going good and then out of nowhere she's shitting on everybody. What a fucking disappointment.
oO

Ok, everyone his little fetish...
... not really my cup of tea.

Would you please nice guy and tell me the name of the game. Just in case i run into it here to avoid it. I dont have the need to share your exp ( only in the case this game is lurking here around, if not stay close i dont want to know it... :D)

KeyvinCarter

Dec 11, 2017
oO

Ok, everyone his little fetish...
... not really my cup of tea.

Would you please nice guy and tell me the name of the game. Just in case i run into it here to avoid it. I dont have the need to share your exp ( only in the case this game is lurking here around, if not stay close i dont want to know it... :D)
You’re a genius.

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes