Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
i'm gonna give you guys a early tests of our heroine and what the layout of our text menu will be.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The art style is great, the text box has a very nice lay out. The direction of the eyes are a little off but that can be edited.

Solid work, it's looking really good.

aids543

May 12, 2019
to the picture you posted of korra its is amazing but idk if its just me or my shitty laptop but the korra with the text box looks a little fuzzy for me

Reactions: RealKorra

F1forhalp

SOTD: Melanie - What Have They Done To My Song Ma
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
could you code up a opacity slider for the text box? i figured i better ask this early on. could be tricky.

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
Everything is amazing, and I'm sure you guys are gonna work on the obvious stuff later down the line. The only specific critique I have is that Korra's arms look... thin. Her biceps seem too thin for her forearms. maybe give her more defined biceps and make where her forearms reach her palms slightly wider.
also yeah her face is a bit... straneg. but I feel I can get used to that. I actually prefer creative agency over getting things EXACTLY like it was. like, if ya can get her face EXACTLY like in the show, great. but don't hyperfocus on it.
Other than that, perfect start.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Everything is amazing, and I'm sure you guys are gonna work on the obvious stuff later down the line. The only specific critique I have is that Korra's arms look... thin. Her biceps seem too thin for her forearms. maybe give her more defined biceps and make where her forearms reach her palms slightly wider.
also yeah her face is a bit... straneg. but I feel I can get used to that. I actually prefer creative agency over getting things EXACTLY like it was. like, if ya can get her face EXACTLY like in the show, great. but don't hyperfocus on it.
Other than that, perfect start.
Agreed, biceps could be more pronounced. Maybe lets find some art example for that, because I really don't want to get into the other extreme and make her a Rambo.

Reactions: RealKorra

felixcrows

Apr 3, 2018
I just saw team is full now,it's great to hear. so when you release the first version will there be decent content or you will go for monthly updates? and since people share their thoughts/what they expect from specific characters,i'd like to know if there will be enough content for jinora and ikki :p

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I just saw team is full now,it's great to hear. so when you release the first version will there be decent content or you will go for monthly updates? and since people share their thoughts/what they expect from specific characters,i'd like to know if there will be enough content for jinora and ikki :p
We're still dealing with that kind of stuff but Jinora and Ikki are planned to be in the game once we reach LOK.