Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
sooo many things lol not sure how anyone could vote for one when theres so many great ones in there. honestly forgot what i voted but figured id comment anyways since theres no way 1 choice would reflect my interests XD
personally my main interests based off skimming the poll would be i love futa so optional futa would be great(if their true futa) and could make girl on girl scenes, or girl on guy if youre into it, way more fun :3
the option to turn guys into girls, or at least imagine them as girls, would be great cause i dont have a problem with guys but girls are just way hotter its a scientific fact lol also i really dont like sokka personally but hes water tribe so if i could turn him into a girl even id love him XD
corruption is ALWAYS a win for me enough said, and of course loli toph and katara are musts

on a side not while i do believe there should be the option for gay/lesbian content i dont think it should be 'equal' rep cause that would feel forced and ruin it a bit i think what it should be is instead when adding content with scenes it should be whatever fits the scene regardless of if its strait, gay, or whatever. true equality is choosing what fits best without worrying about who has more, if that makes sense...also sorry if that came off as preachy
valid points :D you definitely have really good ones. it would be pretty much implemented in the game because our priority is to fill up the game and flesh it out, polish it out make it into a full, standalone game. given the amount of ideas, it would really work for our players. we have finished a intro writing so working on our intro scene atm. we expect the demo to be out by the end of December or the end of the year. it'll be probably ready for January. like usual, here might be delays.

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
hey folks! our poll is finally ready!

Avatar's Journey team has ideas that you think would be worthwhile to commit our resources on?
View attachment 897104
naughty. caught you peeking. tsk tsk

please leave a comment post for the thread!
Choosing 1 option is too limiting I'll put some ideas here.

Since I don't know how strongly people feel about certain things, having optional content like where you let the player decide if they want to see something is an all around great idea. Like how in FET you can choose to not sleep with Desna/pretend he's a girl/or just have fun fucking Desna in all his trap glory. Or being able to use age potions on Katara. It doesn't have to be an option you choose before the game starts that cuts out all yaoi content. For pervs like me it is way better to be able to decide on a case by case basis what I get to see.

Ex: I personally would like to make Sokka a crossdressing trap, but wouldn't want to watch a Bolin gay scene.

With that being said, it's obvious that as a dev team there are going to be limitations to what you can do based on time and workload. I'd say that all of it is worth incorporating. But you don't have to do it all for every character. Have a long list of fetishes/orientations and then decide what chapter is gonna focus more on what. Like:

Book of Korra - Futa, Trap (desna)
Book x - thing a, thing b

That way you don't have to miss anything.

If you want futa scenes, trap scenes, age scenes, you could could pick characters/pairings that are going to have more of that. So when you do Korra's story, she could have more futa scenes especially with Asami. You could have more trap scenes with Desna, but if enough of the fanbase wants Sokka or Aang to be a trap then you could add that too. Etc.

And if you as devs really want something, then that passion could make it worth it.

Reactions: RealKorra

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
hey real korra / cassandra i fully soport youre umbision its a cool game whith what i read i live those chose your adventure books and your storry in fet series is great

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Choosing 1 option is too limiting I'll put some ideas here.

Since I don't know how strongly people feel about certain things, having optional content like where you let the player decide if they want to see something is an all around great idea. Like how in FET you can choose to not sleep with Desna/pretend he's a girl/or just have fun fucking Desna in all his trap glory. Or being able to use age potions on Katara. It doesn't have to be an option you choose before the game starts that cuts out all yaoi content. For pervs like me it is way better to be able to decide on a case by case basis what I get to see.

Ex: I personally would like to make Sokka a crossdressing trap, but wouldn't want to watch a Bolin gay scene.

With that being said, it's obvious that as a dev team there are going to be limitations to what you can do based on time and workload. I'd say that all of it is worth incorporating. But you don't have to do it all for every character. Have a long list of fetishes/orientations and then decide what chapter is gonna focus more on what. Like:

Book of Korra - Futa, Trap (desna)
Book x - thing a, thing b

That way you don't have to miss anything.

If you want futa scenes, trap scenes, age scenes, you could could pick characters/pairings that are going to have more of that. So when you do Korra's story, she could have more futa scenes especially with Asami. You could have more trap scenes with Desna, but if enough of the fanbase wants Sokka or Aang to be a trap then you could add that too. Etc.

And if you as devs really want something, then that passion could make it worth it.
yeah we're doing one thing at a time. it's so that we can get it finished as possible and then work on next content. we just have to take it slow, as to not rush things headfirst.

Reactions: TrueJackal

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
also, here's chance that some of ideas we included will be added to the game as an update should we ever get around to them in future. we're pretty much still set on having Sokka as girl/trap for players. as we have promised, it will still be the topic in our discussion. right now, as i have stated before.. we are pretty much in process of actually getting close to having a actual demo. we have finished writing of a intro story, now we are working on getting intro scenes.

Reactions: TrueJackal

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
UPDATE: We currently lost our artist so if anyone is interested please let us know.
Heres a link to the request thread just incase
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Yeah we lost our artist, it's okay. I'm sure he has good reason to do that. I totally understand.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Here's my farewell speech for our artist on discord

we have wished our artist @Dsconocido#0639 best of luck and stay safe. He made his decision to leave the team for something new. He'll still be part of our family and team, friends. Avatar's Journey team will miss him greatly, appreciated his time and help, effort for the game.
IMG_20200828_000609_677.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Dixen Chix

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Just so you know, our project is still alive and an announcement is coming soon.

And we'll have something to show this time.
thanks for the heads up. not sure what i was more worried about, the possibility it had died for whatever reason or the inevitable thousand copy/paste 'this dead?' comments lol

F1forhalp

Poems for Laila - Something Went Wrong
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
sounds to me like the artist issue may have some light at the end of that tunnel.
then again, such light sometimes is a train. i try to not hold my breath ;)
if i had it in me i'd join you, but my drawing skills aren't up to par.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
i'm still project manager, but they're doing well without my approval process so i'm very certain it's gonna be good..

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020