Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

Serpents2

Jul 6, 2020
They could to a "Tales of" chapter where they have multiple short stories with different relationships that we don't get in the main story as well as characters that were left out. Even just scenes that would be nice to see. Things like Cactus Juice Sokka x Katara or Toph. Astral Projection Jinora x Spirits or even Spirit Aang. Iroh x June. Fire Lord x Azula. I mean the possibilities are endless.

Reactions: Power Lord

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020

i think it's time that i announce a surprise that's for everyone else.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha love the idea, though just for fairness reasons I would suggest with changing the name, but im liking it!
P.S its good to see that w/e you were sick with didn't slow down your ambition also im currently learning code and hell maybe by the time you start i`d be able to help in some capacity.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Another option if they want to stay with the Four Element vers and do a sequel would be to show us what Aang, Zuko and Tenzin did in your body while you were gone.

Like while you power up in their bodies, they lay the groundwork for you to accomplish whatever bulshit the spirit wanted you to and you come home to a harem you don't know much about, just like they do.

And then you do a third game where the MC actualy deal with the spirit bulshit.

It would not be hard to continue that vers while still shaking off any 'project rust' from four element trainer.

Reactions: RealKorra
May 30, 2020

This sounds like a one of those massive undertakings that gets a whole bunch of concept attention and then goes nowhere. Also I don't know if you wanna call it FET2. You're not MiTY.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018

Nice, I look forward to it.
Also if you need a coder send me a message, I can help you with that.
P.S.: It would be wise to choose a different name tho.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
This sounds like a one of those massive undertakings that gets a whole bunch of concept attention and then goes nowhere. Also I don't know if you wanna call it FET2. You're not MiTY.
Agreed, this looks too ambitious to be reasonably doable. I mean, choose gender and customize your character? That will needlessly complicate things along the way. And non-linear storytelling? Well, that never gets done, but unfulfilled promises don't bother me if they were unrealistic in the first place.

I guess we just have to wait for the enthusiasm to burn out and then we'll see what's what.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Thats one way to secure my support. If theres a young Toph arc and its at least somewhat as cute and perfect and in character as the one from FET, then I'll be impressed. Until then I'll be cautiously pessimistic
I have nothing to be pessimistic about since a custom character mean I won't have my favored pairing at all to begin so I just have to wait and see if the writing is good to see if I support it or not.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
Thats one way to secure my support. If theres a young Toph arc and its at least somewhat as cute and perfect and in character as the one from FET, then I'll be impressed. Until then I'll be cautiously pessimistic
I'll be nervous until I see the game

May 30, 2020
I have nothing to be pessimistic about since a custom character mean I won't have my favored pairing at all to begin so I just have to wait and see if the writing is good to see if I support it or not.
I'll be nervous until I see the game
Well again, its such a massive plan with so many moving parts and promises that it seems hard to believe. I mean FET would have been a laughable concept if MiTY hadn't actually gone out and made the whole ass thing. If this project can show half as much talent, ambition, and skill, then it'll be something decent, but that remains to be seen.
As my grandmother says, promises are like pie crusts. Easily broken.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
to answer few of your questions, i'm actually a Legend of Korra storywriter, but i have also made ATLA stories as well. FET2 is actually newest project, part as one of my projects that's been going on since 2012. same with KLOK game which stands for Korra: The Lewdecy of Korra which is ironically the name of my legendary server and the tumblr. since FET2 is standalone game, it won't be same as FET, but i have plenty of stories to roll out. young Toph is a must, so yes i can. however, i won't use patreon for such thing because they pulled lot of shady moves with everybody in past. i'm brutally honest, the project is pretty large.. but i'm very committed to it. it is pretty complicated but yes.

lolchito

Sep 15, 2019
to answer few of your questions, i'm actually a Legend of Korra storywriter, but i have also made ATLA stories as well. FET2 is actually newest project, part as one of my projects that's been going on since 2012. same with KLOK game which stands for Korra: The Lewdecy of Korra which is ironically the name of my legendary server and the tumblr. since FET2 is standalone game, it won't be same as FET, but i have plenty of stories to roll out. young Toph is a must, so yes i can. however, i won't use patreon for such thing because they pulled lot of shady moves with everybody in past. i'm brutally honest, the project is pretty large.. but i'm very committed to it. it is pretty complicated but yes.
don't fail us with toph, I hope it's the same or more beautiful than fet

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe I just have a thing for water tribe babes butu Katara and Korra are the best characters visually in the shows/game. Toph in a very close second.
Personaly, I'm more into Azula, Mai and Ty Lee.

In addition to Toph, it would be nice to do something with Ty Lee, she tend to be underused honestly, which is shame given the shit she can do with her body.

May 30, 2020
don't fail us with toph, I hope it's the same or more beautiful than fet
If someone can write a romance with Toph even better than Book 3 FET somehow, I would be astonished and thrilled, but I don't know if anyone is capable of that.
honestly I prefer to toph than katara and ty lee
A man of Patrician tastes I see.
I really wouldn't call it FET2, unless you get permission from MiTY themselves. Otherwise I'm going to have to be against this on principal.