Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I have Announcement. This is not related in any way to Four Nations topic game. This is purely by my own decision. Avatar's Journey is still here. Although it will be split into two versions: Dreams game version just for normal non hentai game. And other is simply a hentai game version.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Just a update on the game. I planned lot of things for us, but due to my schedule packed with story series's releases.. that will have to wait until I get them out of the way. I'm hoping to replace positions originally was occupied by my former team. I had been busy with doing it all on my own since they moved to make the game without me being a part of it. As you know, they're working on the same game four Nations but it doesn't matter, because I'm proud of them for coming together and make it happen.

As for the Avatar's Journey, I still intend to make it happen as well. Although it will be different than Four Nations game of theirs. As should be in my version of Avatar's Journey. I've been so busy busy busy busy with Avatar related things such as ATLA stories, Korra stories as well my own other stories that I have forgotten to mention that over the course of my stories being made, I'm happy that I have finally started to make Avatar's Journey series starring our characters, including our main character Dubbed "Zuko" I actually do name all of my main male characters in video games as Zuko. Don't blame me for it it's been like that since 2012.

Anyway, Avatar's Journey progress is still ongoing. ✌ it's not over!

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I wanted to share this announcement from my main Discord server:
Korra Smile Gif Icon.PNG
"everyone sorry I have been busy... Like really so busy lately without checking in for you guys. I'm really sorry about that.. so I wanted to apologize to you guys by sharing this announcement this morning of April 5th 2021.

As of today I'm Announcing that I have been busy doing the work of next five hentai games I'm developing in concept stages. Including next four Korra hentai games for my fans as well. It's reason why I have been so incredibly busy with ideas. I'll be introducing these games in recent article soon an article posted by one of my news editors. Natsuki Sunrider at Saturn News Media.

It's gonna be very special surprise for all of us. You'd be interested and surprised, happy even.

As for my stories, I have been busy with new chapters and refining them. That's why I hadn't posted them because they needed to be refined a little bit to make it better for readers. I hadn't gotten these refinement done with earlier series yet but I think it's fine to leave it as it is. I'll be sure to let you guys know when it's out!

Love you guys! XOXO Korra "

And article about it was finally posted. I thought you guys might be excited about upcoming projects while I work on Avatar's Journey game.
enjoy the read!

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Just a update on the game. I'm actually refining my skills by learning how to use renpy and its system, animation, scenes.. and of course many different aspects of the system all by myself. I don't think it's actually possible to assemble a team again so I'm gonna do it myself alone. It'll take some time to work on it myself.

I'll be fine :)

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
New update on AJ, new concepts were added, new ideas too. Right now I'm learning how to make text animations, but still so far from being good. one small progress. Animations for different uses are pretty complicated when working together lol. At least it's good learning experience.

Reactions: TheDevian

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
korra_by_thedarksoldier444_d7osj3i-pre.jpg
Just a little update on Avatar's Journey.

Given the level of my commitment to Avatar's Journey, I have decided to expand the Avatar's Journey world into full open concept.
The reason behind this because I realized that Avatar's Journey shouldn't be limited by how small the time spent working on this concept that we can make small updates between the changes. So that's no. I'm going to go with new concepts and new changes in how I deploy the concept..

Today, I'm going to announce that I'm turning Avatar's Journey into full scale open world game, complete with traveling, fighting, mini games, diplomacy, bartering, sex, jokes and finally.. life after story. You can continue whatever you want to do after the end of the story.

I had been thinking about it lately since I got sick with cold few days ago in middle of pandemic.. that's when I realized what I had forgotten... that Avatar's Journey was originally meant to be bigger than Four Elements Trainer as Four Elements Trainer 2 before it became Avatar's Journey. So.. with that in mind, I went back to original roots that started it all.

It will have all Books for specific characters, cameo characters, special characters as well Shady will be present in Avatar's Journey. EVEN lots of stuff included.

~ Korra

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I have been reaching out to Marty and Cbob aka Mity on all social media accounts but still hasn't gotten any messages yet. I've been reaching out to them since Avatar's Journey was born.

"I'm not patron, but I have been trying to reaching you on all social media accounts.. and I'd like to talk to you about Four Elements Trainer. Are you really going to be finished with the game? Can't you at least consider turning over the game to someone else who wants to continue the game because of the joy and fun, story it brought to everyone else. Or at least give your blessings to someone else who wants to work on a sequel to Four Elements Trainer if possible. Just two cents.. I hope you'll think about it."
The point is, I still don't know how I'm feeling about it but I honestly want to make a sequel to Four Elements Trainer.. I just don't know if they will allow it or accept that. I even don't know if they would pass the mantle of responsibility for Four Elements Trainer to me either. That's what I'm still dealing with.. because to be honest, FET still remains my favorite game.

F1forhalp

Poems for Laila - Something Went Wrong
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I have been reaching out to Marty and Cbob aka Mity on all social media accounts but still hasn't gotten any messages yet. I've been reaching out to them since Avatar's Journey was born.

"I'm not patron, but I have been trying to reaching you on all social media accounts.. and I'd like to talk to you about Four Elements Trainer. Are you really going to be finished with the game? Can't you at least consider turning over the game to someone else who wants to continue the game because of the joy and fun, story it brought to everyone else. Or at least give your blessings to someone else who wants to work on a sequel to Four Elements Trainer if possible. Just two cents.. I hope you'll think about it."
The point is, I still don't know how I'm feeling about it but I honestly want to make a sequel to Four Elements Trainer.. I just don't know if they will allow it or accept that. I even don't know if they would pass the mantle of responsibility for Four Elements Trainer to me either. That's what I'm still dealing with.. because to be honest, FET still remains my favorite game.
maybe a somewhat unfortunate wording there. if you didn't clearly state at some point that your contact attempt is about a sequel, they won't likely answer to anything, being they're way behind their own planning as it used to be a year ago. maybe try again and open with that, idk hopefully better chances to get a reply.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Korra Looks back Large.jpg
I'm announcing that I'm going to reform a team for Avatar's Journey game. Here's very good reason for it.

Given the injuries sustained in accident earlier at home, I really can't move my left shoulder often, it's pretty fractured And the muscles around it are painful sore and tender. I think I have to start over again because.. I hadn't been able to stop that pain and make more content due to it. I can only do so much for that with tolerance of pain I'm getting. I had already just finished my tests with the injury I have. I have to recover, not to push myself on everything I have to do by myself.

Korra vs Avatar Korra Gif #5.gif
Little animation I did few years ago because I was looking forward to making a gif style story. With Renpy, I can. But it's quite different from gimp. And so, I've been learning on Renpy to make it a good use for future stories because Renpy is good choice for games, but can be used for visual stories that I want to adapt from my stories on chyoa.

Korra Smile Gif Icon.PNG
in addition, I can only say that it is what i wanted originally for idea of visual stories.. I didn't find anything I wanted until I started to look into Renpy. It made sense to me as I went into Avatar's Journey game making progress in November that it clicked. Because of it, I formed a good team of people who loves Avatar Universe/franchise in that moment. And now, few months later after they moved on without me. they made a game on their own without me as their manager. At least, I had privilege of helping start something that's shared with Avatar fans.

Now, I must start over with a new team because of my injuries that I'm not able to do everything myself. And that means I have to go back to square one. That's all right with me because I really didn't want to leave anything behind. I prefer to share something wonderful with others than to do it alone. I hope you understand.. because I'm kind of person who likes being around with people for things like this. from start to finish.

IMG_20190706_073110_169.jpg
~ Korra

• Wow

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Just a update, we now have partial team, not fully completed yet. We got Coder, Programmer. Now we're still looking for Artist and Writer for Renpy.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
d5d5ku9-befe4458-3344-4010-8b5b-b233babaad44 Banner 1.jpg
everyone I have important announcement for you guys, it's related to Avatar's Journey game I was developing with my original team. I'm here today to announce that Avatar's Journey game has been replaced by new fresh ideas and concepts. we are starting over. I hadn't gotten time to tell you that I decided on starting over everything few weeks ago. I have finally reached my decision on what the game will be. first thing, the name of the game. is relatively simple. it's now called New Beginnings. secondly.. the theme. it's pretty straightforward. it will be full on Korra only game. set in LOK universe. this is entirely a first of kind for LOK games.. I'm saying that because it's pretty special about it. it'll be different kind of Trainer. you only have two routes. Love Route. you spend time with Korra, and get her to fall in love with you. Slave Route.. you can be a bad guy, capture her and corrupt her by forcing her to do things that she doesn't want to do. you're essentially making sure she only obeys your orders. eventually over the time, she will be completely obedient.

of course even in Slave Route, you also get option to make her your own woman as well.

that's all I can say about it.