Avatar's Journey [Discussion] [RealKorra]

montblonk

Mar 19, 2020
Is it the same graphic/ engine like FET?
And when comes the First built? :love:
So far we have agreed to make it a VN using Renpy, we are still working on the script and setting but the only thing slowing down progress is the lack of an artist. We have a full team eager to make something and working on private examples but sadly nothing worth mentioning until an artist can be secured.

Reactions: ReaCreations

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
HEY folks! today is... AVATAR'S JOURNEY Q&A! featuring..

me! i'll be doing the Q&A today with you guys. feel free to ask me about Avatar's Journey!
all answers are truthful, honest, no lies. they are accurate as they can be.

fuckthislogin

Oct 30, 2020
can you show us some art from the artist? Also, you said something about the storyline that tenzin would be the MC of a book, do you really think that would be the best option, since it would be almost the same as fet. I just feel like you should make this game your own, and not copying fet.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
can you show us some art from the artist? Also, you said something about the storyline that tenzin would be the MC of a book, do you really think that would be the best option, since it would be almost the same as fet. I just feel like you should make this game your own, and not copying fet.
lmao. we're starting with Aang... because it's ATLA/LOK hentai game. the art you want to see, isn't finished. he had just started the work. you should have noticed the earlier posts back then, particularly the roadmap.. which details out the path of the game will take.. what we are doing is not to copy FET too much or change it too much. it has a delicate balance. we are putting little bit of FET and Book 5 flavor/tastes in here but everything we put in here is all original. it'll be our unique style.

PikaChopstick

Sep 6, 2019
would you like a freelance writer, who is willing to work for free? cuz I have experience and a strong love of the avatar series. I also played through all of book 5 untold, and have been keeping up with FET since the beginning.
i think i can also help make the game its own thing, separate from FET and Book 5 untold. that way it is it's own unique experience, story and everything, while still capturing what those 2 games do that we all love.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
would you like a freelance writer, who is willing to work for free? cuz I have experience and a strong love of the avatar series. I also played through all of book 5 untold, and have been keeping up with FET since the beginning.
i think i can also help make the game its own thing, separate from FET and Book 5 untold. that way it is it's own unique experience, story and everything, while still capturing what those 2 games do that we all love.
thank you for your time, but sorry.. we already have two writers. they have been with the project from start. they are ones who started this with me. and we have two coders. now we have artist. the team is now full.. in near future, we will consider adding animator for the game as well. but we will ask you if needed in future.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
2. Who is the artist and can you show us some of their work?
3. You said you have two writers and two coders. How are they distributing and sharing their workload?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
2. Who is the artist and can you show us some of their work?
3. You said you have two writers and two coders. How are they distributing and sharing their workload?
GranPatin he's the current artist for Avatar's Journey.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

four of them are working in their separate discussion channels. and it's going along well.