Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hoping that this get as more hard-af NTR as possible in the next updates, the girl deserves lots of d
=D
Ha-ha, sorry, but no. There's no any NTR-events planned for the next build. Only a lot of sexual activity between you and the girl)
I guess, I will add Ntr events in 0.5 build (0.4 is what I'll be doing now. 0.3 will be skipped)

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Ha-ha, sorry, but no. There's no any NTR-events planned for the next build. Only a lot of sexual activity between you and the girl)
I guess, I will add Ntr events in 0.5 build (0.4 is what I'll be doing now. 0.3 will be skipped)
Oh I see, thanks for the reply, and, well 0.5 build it is, then! :D
Anyway, good game so far, good luck!

Reactions: Thackerweil

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
There’s potential here, it’s in the beginning of development for the game so I’m not gonna give any harsh criticisms but I am gonna give some advice and notes.

First things first is that you are using RPGM and it’s a sandbox, a good amount of people are gonna be put off by that for a few reasons. Walking, finding locations and people, day cycles, and story directions. I’ll tell you what I mean by this and some QOL you can do for it.

First is walking. A lot of RPGM’s are full of a lot of walking around back and forth and this usually takes up a majority of the time in RPGM games and most players do get annoyed by this. Luckily at the moment you don’t have to worry about this because at the moment you have a small map so not a lot of walking but I assume you're gonna expand the map at some point and this problem is an easy QOL fix, just add quick travel it makes things less frustrating for the player.

The second problem that usually comes with RPGM’s is finding locations and people this does tie’s in to the walking problem but can also be a problem even in small maps. In RPGM’s it’s usually a hassle to find locations or people but mainly locations because a lot of RPGM buildings look too similar or it’s just hard to tell what building is what so two QOL things you can do is make a map and/or label paths and buildings. For example in the beginning where you have to go to the outskirts it would have been nice if the spot where you enter the outskirts was labeled so we knew that spot led to the outskirts.

Third are day cycles. It seems you are only doing it during the day and haven’t incorporated a week cycle of mon-sun. This one’s pretty simple and it would be nice to be able to skip to times instead of having to do it one cycle at a time.

And lastly the story direction which is basically the “quests” what we have to do and where we have to go. Players don't want to run around like a chicken without its head trying to look for what to do next we need some direction. For example when we were looking for work for hope I was like “Ok, What am I doing?” so I just kept looking around lost until I found Mr. Rosenberg in the Grocery shop who I didn’t even know existed, or even knew there was a grocery store and that he was in it (this goes back to the point of finding locations and people). I’m not asking that you tell us exactly where to go like “Go straight to location x” but give us an idea of where to go.

If you incorporate these QOL features it will be more enjoyable for the player to play your game. And another important thing that some devs don’t do is to make sure that sex scenes are repeatable and/or that there is a gallery.

Now for the game itself the groping and harassing is tolerable as long as you keep the choice of stopping the point of no return of whether you let the NTR happen or you stop it. Like when you showed the scene with Dirk trying to sleep with Hope in our bed and the we had the choice to either let him keep doing it or stopping it there. As long as it remains stoppable you shouldn’t have too much of a problem with people complaining about the NTR.

The last thing I want to talk about is with the sex content. I don't know if Hope is gonna be the only LI in the game or you're going to add more LI’s but if you do stick with just Hope you're going to have to worry about variety for people not going down the NTR route. On the NTR route there already is going to be variety because there are gonna be different people having sex with hope but for the people who don’t and it’s just the MC and Hope then you're gonna have to show a variety of sex positions and sexy situations with the MC and Hope otherwise players will be disappointed. Maybe do a tit for tat situation like for the situations where you choose whether to let NTR things happen like if you let it happen obviously you get a NTR scene but if you don’t you get a scene with the MC and hope doing stuff together. For example an early scene where Hope is working at the grocery store and is getting harassed by the Horny customer and we get the choice to stop it or not, if you choose to let it happen then maybe you see a scene of the Customer groping Hope but if you don’t let it happen then you get a scene Hope is hugging the MC out of gratitude and he can cop a couple feels.

That’s everything I have to say on the game for now. I wish you luck dev and looking forward to what you have planned coming next.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
There’s potential here, it’s in the beginning of development for the game so I’m not gonna give any harsh criticisms but I am gonna give some advice and notes.

First things first is that you are using RPGM and it’s a sandbox, a good amount of people are gonna be put off by that for a few reasons. Walking, finding locations and people, day cycles, and story directions. I’ll tell you what I mean by this and some QOL you can do for it.

First is walking. A lot of RPGM’s are full of a lot of walking around back and forth and this usually takes up a majority of the time in RPGM games and most players do get annoyed by this. Luckily at the moment you don’t have to worry about this because at the moment you have a small map so not a lot of walking but I assume you're gonna expand the map at some point and this problem is an easy QOL fix, just add quick travel it makes things less frustrating for the player.

The second problem that usually comes with RPGM’s is finding locations and people this does tie’s in to the walking problem but can also be a problem even in small maps. In RPGM’s it’s usually a hassle to find locations or people but mainly locations because a lot of RPGM buildings look too similar or it’s just hard to tell what building is what so two QOL things you can do is make a map and/or label paths and buildings. For example in the beginning where you have to go to the outskirts it would have been nice if the spot where you enter the outskirts was labeled so we knew that spot led to the outskirts.

Third are day cycles. It seems you are only doing it during the day and haven’t incorporated a week cycle of mon-sun. This one’s pretty simple and it would be nice to be able to skip to times instead of having to do it one cycle at a time.

And lastly the story direction which is basically the “quests” what we have to do and where we have to go. Players don't want to run around like a chicken without its head trying to look for what to do next we need some direction. For example when we were looking for work for hope I was like “Ok, What am I doing?” so I just kept looking around lost until I found Mr. Rosenberg in the Grocery shop who I didn’t even know existed, or even knew there was a grocery store and that he was in it (this goes back to the point of finding locations and people). I’m not asking that you tell us exactly where to go like “Go straight to location x” but give us an idea of where to go.

If you incorporate these QOL features it will be more enjoyable for the player to play your game. And another important thing that some devs don’t do is to make sure that sex scenes are repeatable and/or that there is a gallery.

Now for the game itself the groping and harassing is tolerable as long as you keep the choice of stopping the point of no return of whether you let the NTR happen or you stop it. Like when you showed the scene with Dirk trying to sleep with Hope in our bed and the we had the choice to either let him keep doing it or stopping it there. As long as it remains stoppable you shouldn’t have too much of a problem with people complaining about the NTR.

The last thing I want to talk about is with the sex content. I don't know if Hope is gonna be the only LI in the game or you're going to add more LI’s but if you do stick with just Hope you're going to have to worry about variety for people not going down the NTR route. On the NTR route there already is going to be variety because there are gonna be different people having sex with hope but for the people who don’t and it’s just the MC and Hope then you're gonna have to show a variety of sex positions and sexy situations with the MC and Hope otherwise players will be disappointed. Maybe do a tit for tat situation like for the situations where you choose whether to let NTR things happen like if you let it happen obviously you get a NTR scene but if you don’t you get a scene with the MC and hope doing stuff together. For example an early scene where Hope is working at the grocery store and is getting harassed by the Horny customer and we get the choice to stop it or not, if you choose to let it happen then maybe you see a scene of the Customer groping Hope but if you don’t let it happen then you get a scene Hope is hugging the MC out of gratitude and he can cop a couple feels.

That’s everything I have to say on the game for now. I wish you luck dev and looking forward to what you have planned coming next.
I guess this is the only time I like to read a lot of text. Yes, your criticism sounds reasonable. Quest markers, Name locations, Large and pointless maps where you spend your life just to get from A to B... I'll try to get rid of all those problems in the next build. And, of course, a lot of sex scenes with Hope (but without gallery, cause soon you'll see why). And yes, I am not going to add another girls to my game, apart from her. I would prefer to focus my attention on one character and try to make a human out of her instead of making a lot of brainless fuckdolls.

Thank you for your feedback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I guess this is the only time I like to read a lot of text. Yes, your criticism sounds reasonable. Quest markers, Name locations, Large and pointless maps where you spend your life just to get from A to B... I'll try to get rid of all those problems in the next build. And, of course, a lot of sex scenes with Hope (but without gallery, cause soon you'll see why). And yes, I am not going to add another girls to my game, apart from her. I would prefer to focus my attention on one character and try to make a human out of her instead of making a lot of brainless fuckdolls.

Focus on one character, soooo a lot of other characters focus on that on character too, right? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Thackerweil

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020

That's cool, I like that. I've played a lot of games with multiple LI's and f95 is full of them so seeing a game with one LI is refreshing.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Where are the two erotic scenes between dirk and hope? All I saw was sleeping leg rub and spooning?
I'm afraid the leg rub and spooning were the same “erotic” scenes that were written about there. Sorry for false advertisement.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
When cooking food, the cooked food don't appear in your item list, only for basic food . And the scene with the Haato pervert is booring after a few times. No evolution. Is Hope so stupid?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
When cooking food, the cooked food don't appear in your item list, only for basic food. And the scene with the Haato pervert is booring after a few times. No evolution. Is Hope so stupid?
She is stupid, no doubt. The same as MC, Haato, Hercules or any other guy in this game. Like, how did she get into this mess in the first place? Why does Haato teach children but not care about them? Why does MC have a bird’s nest on his head?

There is no way I can answer all of those questions at this moment. I took the wrong approach and began to implement story lines and gameplay features without considering the core mechanics of the game. All of that will be reworked, including the invalid girlfriend menu, navigation, NTR-scenes, cooking menu and many other things.

If you have any suggestions about how I can improve my game, I'd like to hear them. But if you want to say something else - don't. I'm aware that my game sucks in its current build :)

Oct 9, 2021
She is stupid, no doubt. The same as MC, Haato, Hercules or any other guy in this game. Like, how did she get into this mess in the first place? Why does Haato teach children but not care about them? Why does MC have a bird’s nest on his head?

There is no way I can answer all of those questions at this moment. I took the wrong approach and began to implement story lines and gameplay features without considering the core mechanics of the game. All of that will be reworked, including the invalid girlfriend menu, navigation, NTR-scenes, cooking menu and many other things.

If you have any suggestions about how I can improve my game, I'd like to hear them. But if you want to say something else - don't. I'm aware that my game sucks in its current build :)
Does "you're making progress, that's what matters" count? xD I mean an active dev is much preferred than the missing dev situation.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
... I mean an active dev is much preferred than the missing dev situation.
It's true. There are so many games on this site that I would actually enjoy playing them, but unfortunately most of them are either abandoned or pretending to be in development, but actually abandoned as well. Of course, I know how it usually happens, and I am not entitled to blame the devs of those games, but I hope I can avoid this fate. Actually, I want to believe in it, or else I wouldn't start making anything at all.

Reactions: Toushiro

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
It's true. There are so many games on this site that I would actually enjoy playing them, but unfortunately most of them are either abandoned or pretending to be in development, but actually abandoned as well. Of course, I know how it usually happens, and I am not entitled to blame the devs of those games, but I hope I can avoid this fate. Actually, I want to believe in it, or else I wouldn't start making anything at all.
How does it happen, burnout?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
How many Dirk and Hope scenes are there? I saw that there was also a sex scene, but I couldn't find it.
Not much. You've probably seen all of these already. There is a folder where Dirk receives a blowjob, but you won't find it in the game. I just forgot to remove it from there. (yeah, don't even ask me why I did it in the first place. If only I knew...)

How does it happen, burnout?
Passion for work in the first place (whether you do it cause you love it, or it's just easy money for you), luck of ideas, burnout, complicated development progress which requires an enormous amount of time, risky time investment. There are many factors that I had no idea about until I faced them myself.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Mac version isn't working :/ looks like the folder is encrypted
I was afraid something like that might actually happen. I think the problem is I encrypt it with windows, and it just messes all the things up instead of deploying the game. Not sure what I can do to solve this problem for now :(

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote