Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev, some questions regarding your game:

- I saw that you want to make your sandbox game and something similar to rogue like in relation to the development of the mc's relationship with the girl he saved, so the question is if you intend to put a sandbox without a limited time and the actions can be repeated in games without the gallery system? why some '' sandbox '' currently can't even repeat scenes / actions with the characters you interact with, thus needing the gallery, which in my opinion breaks the immersion.

- will all kinks be accessible with mc? or will some kinks be limited to the ntr/sharing/rape route? for example urination only with in ntr route.

- repeating missions to earn money or other status ? I believe this is part of a sandbox.

- and the last question, which I think you're already tired of answering this topic but it's about ntr, will it be easy to avoid ?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
greetings dev, some questions regarding your game:

- I saw that you want to make your sandbox game and something similar to rogue like in relation to the development of the mc's relationship with the girl he saved, so the question is if you intend to put a sandbox without a limited time and the actions can be repeated in games without the gallery system? why some '' sandbox '' currently can't even repeat scenes / actions with the characters you interact with, thus needing the gallery, which in my opinion breaks the immersion.

- will all kinks be accessible with mc? or will some kinks be limited to the ntr/sharing/rape route? for example urination only with in ntr route.

- repeating missions to earn money or other status ? I believe this is part of a sandbox.

- and the last question, which I think you're already tired of answering this topic but it's about ntr, will it be easy to avoid ?
Hello. Well, I'll try to satisfy your interest:

1. All the events you can see in the game now are just the tip of the iceberg. These are events that only arouse you, but nothing more. Why would you need a gallery if you can take the girl in the game whenever you want? And each time the situation will be different. To tell you honestly, I'm not sure how I will implement it into my game yet, but I will do my best to make even repeatable events in there unique.

2. All optional fetishes in the game will be available to both the MC and other characters. However, the main focus will be on the relationship between you and the girl.

3. More like dungeon system. Clear levels, upgrade your equipment, combine builds and challenge even tougher enemies. Though you will never see in my game hard grind of levelWalls like "waste a couple of hours to see new event".

4. Yes. Just take care of the girl and nothing will happen to her (maybe I'll figure out some interesting mechanics, but still the concept remains the same)

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

1. All the events you can see in the game now are just the tip of the iceberg. These are events that only arouse you, but nothing more. Why would you need a gallery if you can take the girl in the game whenever you want? And each time the situation will be different. To tell you honestly, I'm not sure how I will implement it into my game yet, but I will do my best to make even repeatable events in there unique.

2. All optional fetishes in the game will be available to both the MC and other characters. However, the main focus will be on the relationship between you and the girl.

3. More like dungeon system. Clear levels, upgrade your equipment, combine builds and challenge even tougher enemies. Though you will never see in my game hard grind of levelWalls like "waste a couple of hours to see new event".

4. Yes. Just take care of the girl and nothing will happen to her (maybe I'll figure out some interesting mechanics, but still the concept remains the same)
excellent, I am happy for the answers and I completely agree with the topic 1, some games today put the sandbox tag but they do not have events that can be repeated, there is no interaction at any time with your girl (be it sex, date or any other interaction). I wish your game all the best, Godspeed.

Reactions: Thackerweil

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020

What about make avoidable event where mc penis getting shrink by potion or something?

minecanary

Aug 8, 2022
Too dark. Stumbled into the first location by luck. Deleted after that. Visual clues required for locations; sparkling lights, glowing circles, bouncing arrows. No need to re-invent the wheel. The genre is something I should enjoy, however navigation by luck and lack of journal is offputting. Wish the dev bon chance!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thackerweil

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've seen that NTR is avoidable, which I like. Are rapes also preventable? Who does them? I have a kind of weird fetish of avoiding rape (I find it especially rewarding if the MC is the option), but it also helps me to prevent others from doing it (especially if the MC proceeds to kill the rapists). As rape I include the sleep sex and all kind of non consensual sex.

On the other hand, is it easy to avoid the NTR? I personally prefer it to be extraordinarily easy to avoid, with warnings and the like.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I've seen that NTR is avoidable, which I like. Are rapes also preventable? Who does them? I have a kind of weird fetish of avoiding rape (I find it especially rewarding if the MC is the option), but it also helps me to prevent others from doing it (especially if the MC proceeds to kill the rapists). As rape I include the sleep sex and all kind of non consensual sex.

On the other hand, is it easy to avoid the NTR? I personally prefer it to be extraordinarily easy to avoid, with warnings and the like.
Yes, it's exactly how I see this game, not more, not less. But like I earlier said, in that case you should wait until my next build. Because right now, NTR in unavoidable (since it's the only content the game can offer you)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, it's exactly how I see this game, not more, not less. But like I earlier said, in that case you should wait until my next build. Because right now, NTR in unavoidable (since it's the only content the game can offer you)
Personally, I'd rather have no content than have NTR. Without sex scenes I can play it perfectly, with NTR I don't even touch it with a stick.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Personally, I'd rather have no content than have NTR. Without sex scenes I can play it perfectly, with NTR I don't even touch it with a stick.
And here, as you said it right, we’re talking about personal preferences. Do not forget that this game is mainly soaked with this tag, and there is no hiding from it. It’s just a matter of priority, how I will implement this tag in game. I could first do a combat system and relationships, and then NTR-events. But I did the opposite.
Anyway, as much as we’re playing this game, it’s still pretty raw, and it’s too early to say anything specific. Ultimately, I want to make this game enjoyable for both NTR-fans and those who love to "avoid" such content.

Because I myself a huge fan of "avoiding" NTR

• Angry
Reactions: kannon and IRedI

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And here, as you said it right, we’re talking about personal preferences. Do not forget that this game is mainly soaked with this tag, and there is no hiding from it. It’s just a matter of priority, how I will implement this tag in game. I could first do a combat system and relationships, and then NTR-events. But I did the opposite.
Anyway, as much as we’re playing this game, it’s still pretty raw, and it’s too early to say anything specific. Ultimately, I want to make this game enjoyable for both NTR-fans and those who love to "avoid" such content.

Because I myself a huge fan of "avoiding" NTR
I'm a fan of avoiding rape and femdom, I'd rather turn NTR off as soon as the game starts and not hear from it anymore. It's a matter of taste.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if many people find my game strange in general. But that's how I see it. Of course, I listen to people's advice, but there are some things I just cannot accept.
But if MC have huge penis, how heroine can fall for others characters?

Reactions: 1Teddy1
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote