Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
What is time update game?
I'm not ready to answer this question yet. I mean I make this game for myself in the first place, and there's a lot of stuff I tweak, change, add, remove in one way or another... You can occasionally check my Patreon page sometimes if you're interested in this game. Not like I'm going to add paid posts there.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
hey, sorry if it was asked before but will there be a sharing/netorase route or will it be only netorare/cheating?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
hey, sorry if it was asked before but will there be a sharing/netorase route or will it be only netorare/cheating?
Don't worry about asking
Hard to answer this question, as it's the topic I've been struggling with for about a month, maybe. I can say for sure, there won't be a cheating, it's 100%. You will be the only one, she'll be lovin until the very end of the game. But some guys (like your father or younger brother) might punish her for disobeying the village rules (or harassing her if you are not around). Sharing - yes. She won't like it very much either, but if you'll be insisting...

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Don't worry about asking
Hard to answer this question, as it's the topic I've been struggling with for about a month, maybe. I can say for sure, there won't be a cheating, it's 100%. You will be the only one, she'll be lovin until the very end of the game. But some guys (like your father or younger brother) might punish her for disobeying the village rules (or harassing her if you are not around). Sharing - yes. She won't like it very much either, but if you'll be insisting...
thanks for the answer :) i would personnally like sharing/netorase content, i think that if the ntr tag is already on the game trying to attract more people from all type of ntr might be a good idea? That's my take but maybe i'm a bit biased since i like netorase/sharing.
I'll keep the game in check for future updates :)

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
thanks for the answer :) i would personnally like sharing/netorase content, i think that if the ntr tag is already on the game trying to attract more people from all type of ntr might be a good idea? That's my take but maybe i'm a bit biased since i like netorase/sharing.
I'll keep the game in check for future updates :)
That might be a good idea, but execution is the main issue, same as my personal tastes. After 2 wasted weeks, I've come to 2 simple game mechanics:
- Absolutely vanilla romantic route
- Slightly corrupted route with humiliation, degeneration, pissing and other stuff.
Ntr is always slightly extreme and optional, regardless of what route you've chosen, but no cheating. At least that's what I enjoy creating and easy to implement.
And thanks for your interest in the game)

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
That might be a good idea, but execution is the main issue, same as my personal tastes. After 2 wasted weeks, I've come to 2 simple game mechanics:
- Slightly corrupted route with humiliation, degeneration, pissing and other stuff.
Ntr is always slightly extreme and optional, regardless of what route you've chosen, but no cheating. At least that's what I enjoy creating and easy to implement.
Glad you clarified the no cheating part. That was all i was interested in so now I know I can ignore this. Good luck.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Yes i think having 2 routes like this is the best option and will makes it easier for you, after all it's your first game.
I agree the whole thing about netorase(nts)/sharing is that the bf/husband have it in control to choose to share or not and cheating behind the back is not part of netorase/sharing(and a romantic relationship is a + for nts game),i think if you do it like that it'll please people :)
Goodluck for the making of your game and if i can help out and give you idea about this fetish then i'd be happy to help!

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Hmm so she doesn't get slowly corrupted and eventually starts cheating? Then it really isn't ntr (netorare) right? Because purely 1 sided sexual harassment doesn't count.

Sorry had to point that out because as a ntr enjoyer, it is hard to find accurate content here due to overreaction and overclassification by ntr haters..

Reactions: desmosome

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally I'm only interested in route 1 (romance and vanilla) without any NTR.

Reactions: Thackerweil

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Hmm so she doesn't get slowly corrupted and eventually starts cheating? Then it really isn't ntr (netorare) right? Because purely 1 sided sexual harassment doesn't count.

Sorry had to point that out because as a ntr enjoyer, it is hard to find accurate content here due to overreaction and overclassification by ntr haters..
Partially true (don't forget my previous posts about corruption, though you're right, she wont never cheat on you). However, if we look at these very few games with the NTR tag, I assume that NTR fans will be playing my game anyway, considering the lack of choice xd

MARKLAI

Mar 19, 2020
Sorry for bad english,
I would want to know how to get the event for ( helen & dirk ntr ) in the game pictures folder ?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Sorry for bad english,
I would want to know how to get the event for ( helen & dirk ntr ) in the game pictures folder ?
If we mention BJ and Sex scene, there's no way you can achieve it in the game. I've made these renders because I wanted so, and then I hadn't any ideas of where I could implement them. Simply speaking, it's just wasted renders.

Undertaker66

Jun 3, 2023

View attachment 2390486

Overview:
You're a hired gun, living in the slums. One day, you save a girl from bandits.
Now she's living with you, and you have to decide how to spend this time together.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-14
Release Date: 2023-01-19
Developer: Kiratta
Censored: No
Version: 0.2a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2390527 View attachment 2390528 View attachment 2390529 View attachment 2390530 View attachment 2390531 View attachment 2390532 View attachment 2390533 View attachment 2390534 View attachment 2390535 View attachment 2390536

Why is there no android Version man

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's going to be remade using a new engine and updated graphics someday. But there's no chance I'll ever touch RPGM again, except maybe just to poke it with a stick.
Avoiding rapes and saving the LI from the bad guys before they do something (sexual) to her is quite appealing to me, so I hope that with the game engine change you will be able to develop the game more easily.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote