「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
I liek this geam as it is it feels pretty realistic even if you don't like NTR because what could you expect to happen to a pretty girl in a poor violent slum on a dystopion society?

May 23, 2020
Is there a main antagonist for the NTR with gradual corruption? Like a NTR path? Or the NTR are rushed events with different people and not connection to the plot?

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Is there a main antagonist for the NTR with gradual corruption? Like a NTR path? Or the NTR are rushed events with different people and not connection to the plot?
To tell you honestly - I don't know even myself yet. For the nearest future, my main goal is to make a proper combat and relationship system. Thereafter, I'll be thinking about how to evolve NTR further.

BrownDUSN

Sep 29, 2018
Talked to the school teacher midday and then tried multiple mornings after to get the second park of the quest at the school but he sits behind the desk and I can't trigger a conversation.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if many people find my game strange in general. But that's how I see it. Of course, I listen to people's advice, but there are some things I just cannot accept.
Good for you Dev, stick to the game the way you want it. It's best to ignore them because they don't know how to just let a dev make his game. Especially the nutjobs who cringe and pass out at the three evil letters, NTR, oh my God, pass the rosary and get on your knees and pray for repentance. They simply can't understand that they can play the game for free and if they don't like how a game is made then they can make a friendly request and at the very least, find something else. These NTR haters are unrelenting almost to the point where they are going to sue you or threaten to commit hari kari. I did like the suggestion about identifying important places on the map by sparkles or circles so that the MC doesn't have to be milling around aimlessly. Make your game as you see fit, and use the tags that you want to use.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Good for you Dev, stick to the game the way you want it. It's best to ignore them because they don't know how to just let a dev make his game. Especially the nutjobs who cringe and pass out at the three evil letters, NTR, oh my God, pass the rosary and get on your knees and pray for repentance. They simply can't understand that they can play the game for free and if they don't like how a game is made then they can make a friendly request and at the very least, find something else. These NTR haters are unrelenting almost to the point where they are going to sue you or threaten to commit hari kari. I did like the suggestion about identifying important places on the map by sparkles or circles so that the MC doesn't have to be milling around aimlessly. Make your game as you see fit, and use the tags that you want to use.
It would be nice if people read before commenting:

I want to make this game enjoyable for both NTR-fans and those who love to "avoid" such content.

Because I myself a huge fan of "avoiding" NTR

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be nice if you understood the meaning...
I wrote this

I've seen that NTR is avoidable, which I like. Are rapes also preventable? Who does them? I have a kind of weird fetish of avoiding rape (I find it especially rewarding if the MC is the option), but it also helps me to prevent others from doing it (especially if the MC proceeds to kill the rapists). As rape I include the sleep sex and all kind of non consensual sex.

On the other hand, is it easy to avoid the NTR? I personally prefer it to be extraordinarily easy to avoid, with warnings and the like.
And read the reply:

Yes, it's exactly how I see this game, not more, not less. But like I earlier said, in that case you should wait until my next build. Because right now, NTR in unavoidable (since it's the only content the game can offer you)

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Well, if people hate my game, there's nothing I can do with it. They are welcome to skip it. But if somebody actually critiques my game or suggest something, I'll always listen to them (yes, even that suggestions about point markers and important places. For me, as for newbie in game development, it isn't obvious at all). It's just at this point the game is still very raw, and, I assume, nobody quite understands what to expect from NTR-tag here. They expect it to be another game about cuckolding and cheating, but actually, I'm going to make the game about relationships, strong feelings etc (and at the same time about enslavement because why not).
Anyway, my main point there is I'm ready to listen to everyone who's got something to tell me. If I don't like the idea, I can always refuse it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, if people hate my game, there's nothing I can do with it. They are welcome to skip it. But if somebody actually critiques my game or suggest something, I'll always listen to them (yes, even that suggestions about point markers and important places. For me, as for newbie in game development, it isn't obvious at all). It's just at this point the game is still very raw, and, I assume, nobody quite understands what to expect from NTR-tag here. They expect it to be another game about cuckolding and cheating, but actually, I'm going to make the game about relationships, strong feelings etc (or about enslavement because why not).
Anyway, my main point there is I'm ready to listen to everyone who's got something to tell me. If I don't like the idea, I can always refuse it.
Me, as long as the NTR can be avoided and I can actively avoid rapes, I'm going to like it. If we add romance it will surely interest me a lot.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Me, as long as the NTR can be avoided and I can actively avoid rapes, I'm going to like it. If we add romance it will surely interest me a lot.
Like I said, my next build will be exactly what you're looking for. Though we all have to wait a couple of months until that time. Too much work need to be done...

Reactions: BlasKyau
Oct 9, 2021
Well, if people hate my game, there's nothing I can do with it. They are welcome to skip it. But if somebody actually critiques my game or suggest something, I'll always listen to them (yes, even that suggestions about point markers and important places. For me, as for newbie in game development, it isn't obvious at all). It's just at this point the game is still very raw, and, I assume, nobody quite understands what to expect from NTR-tag here. They expect it to be another game about cuckolding and cheating, but actually, I'm going to make the game about relationships, strong feelings etc (and at the same time about enslavement because why not).
Nah man, I totally get it. You want to create a game for NTR-fans and NTR-avoiders. Tag is there to be used when you have the the content in the game, not if or later as stated in rules. Trouble is the NTR triggered haters. They flame too strong xD

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Like I said, my next build will be exactly what you're looking for. Though we all have to wait a couple of months until that time. Too much work need to be done...
I'm not paying for the game (at least for now, we'll see what the future holds), so I'm not going to demand anything, just take as long as you need, since things well done take time.

Reactions: Thackerweil

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Nah man, I totally get it. You want to create a game for NTR-fans and NTR-avoiders. Tag is there to be used when you have the the content in the game, not if or later as stated in rules. Trouble is the NTR triggered haters. They flame too strong xD
Well, maybe yes, but it's rather a good bonus for me. In the first place, I wanted to make this game for myself. I want to do the things here I hoped to see in other games of this genre, but unfortunately, I never saw it (

Oct 9, 2021
Well, maybe yes, but it's rather a good bonus for me. In the first place, I wanted to make this game for myself. I want to do the things here I hoped to see in other games of this genre, but unfortunately, I never saw it (
NTR is something of a taboo... you can only hope for so much..

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
NTR is very miss used word here. I've made a few post wasting my time to explain it, but it just gets slamed with facepalms by noobs. People scream NTR even if its cause the girl showed her boobs for free drinks. Thats how low the bar is to those people.

Not really sure what to expect from this game atm. Will she get raped ? or will she start going out and become the towns whore persueing other guys? Thats what it makes me think from seeing the screenshots. If shes target of rape, then I'd least one to intervein before its too late and either maim or kill the fucker.

I don't know, I haven't decided yet. And what you'd wanted to expect from this tag?
Well im not sure what type of game it is atm and what best would work. Will we dominate her ? own her? Situations where she cant hold in in any longer?. Will she be corruptible into doing kinky stuff. But to start with a bit of voyeur peeing scenes woudnt hurt. Like watch her pee like an animal or walk in on her on the toilet.

While I understand most people dont like that type of content, I find most types of of it amusing. So I was curious. As the degenerate I am

Last edited:

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
NTR is very miss used word here. I've made a few post wasting my time to explain it, but it just gets slamed with facepalms by noobs. People scream NTR even if its cause the girl showed her boobs for free drinks. Thats how low the bar is to those people. I personally dont mind the MC loaning his girls out when he can make gains from it and is under his control . Aka Pimping etc etc.

Not really sure what to expect from this game atm. Will she get raped ? or will she start going out and become the towns whore persueing other guys? Thats what it makes me think from seeing the screenshots. If shes target of rape, then I'd least one to intervein before its too late and either maim or kill the fucker.

Well im not sure what type of game it is atm and what best would work. Will we dominate her ? own her? Situations where she cant hold in in any longer?. Will she be corruptible into doing kinky stuff. But to start with a bit of voyeur peeing scenes woudnt hurt. Like watch her pee like an animal or walk in on her on the toilet.

While I understand most people dont like that type of content, I find most types of of it amusing. So I was curious. As the degenerate I am
Ntr is not a misused tag here. Despite she will never fall in love with anyone except you, she can submit to that one and accept her fate if you won't rescue her in time (though you'll be able to rescue her even after that. But you can't be sure she will forgive you.) Yes, technically that's not NTR, but come on, we all know that's something NTR fans will be playing and NTR haters will be hating anyway.

About urination scenes, no that's not too much, and I don't mind implementing those ideas into my game. It's just I will save this tag until later updates after all the core mechanics will be added.

Reactions: kannon and Nobles

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ntr is not a misused tag here. Despite she will never fall in love with anyone except you, she can submit to that one and accept her fate if you won't rescue her in time (though you'll be able to rescue her even after that. But you can't be sure she will forgive you.) Yes, technically that's not NTR, but come on, we all know that's something NTR fans will be playing and NTR haters will be hating anyway.
In fact, avoiding this NTR (rescue the girl in time to avoid her fate as slave or something similar) interests me more than avoiding the traditional NTR. It's more like avoiding rape, and it's one of those things I like, especially if you can cruelly kill whoever is doing it. I'm getting more and more interested in the game.

About urination scenes, no that's not too much, and I don't mind implementing those ideas into my game. It's just I will save this tag until later updates after all the core mechanics will be added.
Certainly if this can be avoided, the better, seeing people urinate disgusts me at best.

Thackerweil

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
In fact, avoiding this NTR (rescue the girl in time to avoid her fate as slave or something similar) interests me more than avoiding the traditional NTR. It's more like avoiding rape, and it's one of those things I like, especially if you can cruelly kill whoever is doing it. I'm getting more and more interested in the game.

Certainly if this can be avoided, the better, seeing people urinate disgusts me at best.
That's why I'm creating a game and not kinetic novel. If you would rather not see something, you won't see it. Damn me, the whole idea is if you want - you can take her virginity and submit her to yourself right after the prologue. Or build relationships with her, or even save her virginity until the final cutscene. End every event always be different regardless how you treat the girl and how other people treat her. I wasn't making all this shit in RPGMZ for just write a novel with my broken English

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote