PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
I'm using Windows 7. I hate 10.

I did click that option. Didn't do anything. I don't know what broke. The mouse was fine before, then I applied all the patches and shit and it started being a pain.

I did use an Emulator. Used the Hongfire one since Locale Emulator didn't work well with it. Still got 0% on everything.

It just wasn't meant to be. Oh well. No big loss. There was no muscle girls.
Ah, can't really blame you for wanting to stick with Win7. I almost did the same.

For me, the mouse was locked to the window 'til I applied the patches, then the patches set it free for me. That might be related. If the checkbox doesn't work, the hotkey might.

From the Wiki:
"Q: I keep getting 0% on all interactions. Please help!?
A: You must run the game (AA2Play.exe/AA2Play English.exe) with Japanese locale and Formats set to Japanese. Better yet, set your locale to your native locale and use AppLocale (or HF appLoc)"

If you care enough to try reinstalling that's prob your best bet on solving that issue.

Sadly, not many games have muscle girls. I like monster girls for the sake of variety, which are sometimes drawn muscular, but there aren't a lot of good monster girl games AFAIK.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ah, can't really blame you for wanting to stick with Win7. I almost did the same.

For me, the mouse was locked to the window 'til I applied the patches, then the patches set it free for me. That might be related. If the checkbox doesn't work, the hotkey might.

From the Wiki:
"Q: I keep getting 0% on all interactions. Please help!?
A: You must run the game (AA2Play.exe/AA2Play English.exe) with Japanese locale and Formats set to Japanese. Better yet, set your locale to your native locale and use AppLocale (or HF appLoc)"

If you care enough to try reinstalling that's prob your best bet on solving that issue.

Sadly, not many games have muscle girls. I like monster girls for the sake of variety, which are sometimes drawn muscular, but there aren't a lot of good monster girl games AFAIK.
I tried that. Didn't help. I went through the Wiki and found no solution that worked.
I already deleted the game and all the files. It took me all night to install the damn thing properly. Well, ''properly''. Since, clearly, I messed up somewhere. I don't feel like trying again so soon.

Yeah, not enough muscle girls in general. Even when it comes to art. Even less muscle girl rape. Such a bummer.
Same with good monster girl games. So few and even less that are translated.

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
I tried that. Didn't help. I went through the Wiki and found no solution that worked.
I already deleted the game and all the files. It took me all night to install the damn thing properly. Well, ''properly''. Since, clearly, I messed up somewhere. I don't feel like trying again so soon.

Yeah, not enough muscle girls in general. Even when it comes to art. Even less muscle girl rape. Such a bummer.
Same with good monster girl games. So few and even less that are translated.
Try getting AA2Unlimited, it may fix all your problems. Here's the link:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there a way to turn off the ending system, say if you get someone pregnant?
As far as I know, nope. The only thing you can do is to set, from the "Extra function" (where there are other cheats), that every girl it's always on "Safe day" so that no girls can get pregnant in any way possible.

AssaultCookie

Dec 30, 2017
I have same problem as SmugShell. After i chose girls for class and go to sleep i can only see background with no characters or furniture (like school desk in class). I still can move to locations and even talk to girls but the problem is i can't see them or my own character and guessing where they stand is a little of a pain. It looks like im missing some textures but i did fallow installation guide.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
*sigh* really wish it worked with Windows 10. Not that I had a choice in the upgrade. My OS had a issue involving like a dll missing or something so I couldn't go online and stuff. Tech guy from a small business used the free upgrade to Windows 10 as a simple alternative all my hard drive data was wiped. Cried in a corner. Spent weeks trying to use the clunky mobile UI and still struggle years later. Anyways yeah wish it worked with Windows 10 but oh well maybe AA3 will? Then again that happening is likely as AG4. :/

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
I have same problem as SmugShell. After i chose girls for class and go to sleep i can only see background with no characters or furniture (like school desk in class). I still can move to locations and even talk to girls but the problem is i can't see them or my own character and guessing where they stand is a little of a pain. It looks like im missing some textures but i did fallow installation guide.
*sigh* really wish it worked with Windows 10. Not that I had a choice in the upgrade. My OS had a issue involving like a dll missing or something so I couldn't go online and stuff. Tech guy from a small business used the free upgrade to Windows 10 as a simple alternative all my hard drive data was wiped. Cried in a corner. Spent weeks trying to use the clunky mobile UI and still struggle years later. Anyways yeah wish it worked with Windows 10 but oh well maybe AA3 will? Then again that happening is likely as AG4. :/
Try putting this in the installation folder of the game.

PS: If this doesn't work, try AAUnlimited. Also, put that dll in the maker folder too if you want to be able to create new characters or edit the existing ones.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Good old Illusion games... First time I played Sexy Beach 3 it blew my mind. Sadly their games peaked with Artificial Girl 3. Not that Academy is bad but it's too constricting being bound to the school life and schedule.

All their other recent games have been really shitty.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Good old Illusion games... First time I played Sexy Beach 3 it blew my mind. Sadly their games peaked with Artificial Girl 3. Not that Academy is bad but it's too constricting being bound to the school life and schedule.

All their other recent games have been really shitty.
Well.. not that AG3 was such a game in the end eh. The only thing that was really good and entertaining - although quite frustrating at the times because if you don't have a decent mousepad, doing the actions are.. a pain in the ass - was the "sex mechanic". Being able to do everything for yourself was an awesome feature, but other than that even that was too "constricting". Yes, definitely that had more places to visit than AA & AA2 and no schedule, but the saddest thing was that you could only put three char (or four, don't remember) and that's it. Instead with AA & AA2 a whole class. There was also the fact that you could end up being killed or the pregnancy ending (things that.. I don't recall being in AG3), you could have been expelled if you were a teacher and so on.

So in the end AG3 had a lots of places to visit, but was too "small" under other aspects. AA & AA2 were different, but the lack of places was a low blow (fortunately however, this was.. compensated in a certain sense with a mod that can give you different places when in a sex scenes - because if you remember, after starting that, there was always the same invisible background, blue color, with just a screen of the actual place - for example if you're in the bathroom of the school, that gives you a real bathroom; if you instead are inside.. where the things for the gym time are, gives you the place that you see in many hentai; if you're in a love hotel, gives you a room of an actual love hotel and so on), so technically speaking, both of them compensated one another. After AA2 everything went down honestly - I just like somehow the Char making of Playhome and Honey Select, just that since there's no story at all and the last one it's simple as that and it's just rape, rape and rape. And prostitution. - and the worst thing of all? Of all Illusion? Secrosphere. Man, that game was pure garbage.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
After AA2 everything went down honestly - I just like somehow the Char making of Playhome and Honey Select, just that since there's no story at all and the last one it's simple as that and it's just rape, rape and rape.
Down for you, but up for me. Here's hoping they make more games like PlayHome. But on an even grander scale. Rape and corrupt a family(kind of)? Nah, screw that. Rape and corrupt a whole town. Or an island. Now that's where it's at. :FeelsGoodMan:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Down for you, but up for me. Here's hoping they make more games like PlayHome. But on an even grander scale. Rape and corrupt a family(kind of)? Nah, screw that. Rape and corrupt a whole town. Or an island. Now that's where it's at. :FeelsGoodMan:
Well, that was obvious that for you wasn't this way. I was talking more for us common people xD

ShadowPersona

May 29, 2017
You download all 6 parts from mega and then combine them before starting the installation, right? Because when I unpack the files from rar format with 7zip I get several errors, like one of mdf being 0 bytes. Anyway to fix that, or should I try to redownload everything, incase the files were corrupted when I downloaded them?

Edit: Nevermind, I looked around on the web and found out you just need to unpack the first part in a multi-part rar file. Now it works.

Reactions: S3NS3S

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
How do you get Edit to translate on Windows 10? The game seems to work but Edit won't.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
How do you get Edit to translate on Windows 10? The game seems to work but Edit won't.
Are you running the game using AA2TranslationLoader.exe?

AA2Edit.exe runs in Japanese, but you should have that^ executable in your folder as well, which runs the game in English.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Are you running the game using AA2TranslationLoader.exe?

AA2Edit.exe runs in Japanese, but you should have that^ executable in your folder as well, which runs the game in English.
Nope I only have AA2, AA2 Edit, all its DLC (preorder included), and the HF patch. I do also have Locale Emulator as suggested from the HF forums but its not working.

Reactions: PeacePeace

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Nope I only have AA2, AA2 Edit, all its DLC (preorder included), and the HF patch. I do also have Locale Emulator as suggested from the HF forums but its not working.
You need AA2TranslationLoader.exe (it's supposed to be included with the HF patch, but you can also get it )

Make sure your anti-virus isn't deleting it. Pretty much everything you need should be in the AA2 Extras folder, though I did have some complications getting everything installed and working. Locale Emu works fine, though you might have to run as admin. Let me know if that works.

Just to clarify, that .exe (from the link) goes in the AA2Edit folder and is only needed for AA2 Edit, not the main game. It also has a .xml file that needs to go in AA2Edit and a 'readme' that'll tell you more than I can.

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9
Jan 29, 2018
Ok, I installed it correctly but for some reason (Even with the evil trait) I can target someone select force but then nothing happens, cannot proceed or anything. Any idea what is wrong?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Ok, I installed it correctly but for some reason (Even with the evil trait) I can target someone select force but then nothing happens, cannot proceed or anything. Any idea what is wrong?
I believe that you need to create - or modify that char that you want to force - by using certain traits that makes the girl/boy like a "slave" in a certain sense. Unfortunately.. I don't remember what type of traits.. but you can check here for more details:

4.50 star(s) 17 Votes